Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,723 members, 7,831,297 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

A Mount Zion Church Pastor's Son Ends Up On The Streets... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Mount Zion Church Pastor's Son Ends Up On The Streets... (718 Views)

Are Best Friends Worth It? Mine Abandoned Me In The Streets Of A Foreign Country / Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets / ‘i’m My Husband’s 33rd Wife, Any Woman He Touches Ends Up With Him’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Mount Zion Church Pastor's Son Ends Up On The Streets... by Benjaminomin1(m): 9:16am On Dec 15, 2016
#imattertoo

PLEASE SHARE THIS POST UNTIL THIS BOY IS REUNITE WITH HIS FAMILY.

I received a call from Calabar (CROSS RIVER STATE) about a small boy who has been living on the streets and gutters for years and for days I couldn't help but think about him. Thankfully the kind hearted young man who has partnered with Hold My Hand Foundation left money for his like the Samaritan did with a woman in Calabar to stand as a Check Point until I get to him.

WHEN I MET HIM YESTERDAY HE WAS SMELLING AND PEOPLE AVOIDED HIM DUE TO THAT BUT I HAD TO SIT THROUGH TO HOURS JUST TO LET HIM KNOW HE MATTERS TOO. He had fresh cuts on his head and bruises due to skolobo boys beating him to get some money he was given.

Joshua Archibong Bassey (16yrs old) remembers his father as a Pastor with Mount Zion Light House Calabar by the name Archibong Bassey from Nsit Ubiumq
Oboyi ikot ita and when I asked him further about his parents marital status he said the father had another family but his mother was just a SIDE CHICK who had only him as the fruit of their extramarital affairs. He said he died when he was 5 yrs while his mother died when he was 11yrs old and was buried at the government cemetery in Calabar.

His late mother's name is Ethel Jim Ikon from Ibiono, Ikot Useh here in Akwa Ibom

WHY ALL THIS DETAIL YOU MAY ASK...
ANSWER: Each abandoned child is a family member and let's not play with this... Our relatives are the ones we pass by and tag with names that distance us from them.

The wind of humanity blowing through has helped me know that 'when God speaks into your heart, just do it and you will be shocked who and who has similar passion but just waiting for you to come forth. Moses would never had known God had prepare Aaron to help him until he said ' YES' to his call. Thank you to Udeme Rufus for calling to report and spending to make sure I reach him. You are a destiny helper
He needs our health...
#Share till his relatives get this
#CALL +2347033947064 to help keep him cared for until we return him to his family.

Hold My Hand Foundation : Raising the living standards of vulnerable children, women and families in dire need.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Gentlemen... Get Here NOW! Please Answer These Questions For Me. / My Wish! / How true is this about pastors kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.