Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Help A Fellow Nigerian Win An International Competition - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Help A Fellow Nigerian Win An International Competition (253 Views)

Patapaa Angrily Leaves VGMA After Failing To Win An Award / Davido Fires Back At Fan Who Said He Can Never Win An International Award / Help A Fellow Nigerian To Win An International Competition! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Fellow Nigerian Win An International Competition by Dele2016(m): 9:40am On Dec 15, 2016
Hello fellow Nigerians , please I need your help with a cause... I run an eco-advocacy cause in Nigeria and through this I have been able engage youths and local community dwellers on Eco-smart orientation and climate change advocacy. More of my works could be glean up our website :www.greenimpactint.org.

I have just been selected as one of the 15 semifinalists of United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification Youth Social Media Activists Challenge. My chances of making the first three finalists depend on the number of votes that I have and obviously I am not faring so well at the polls. I came across this link on the course of trying to reach a wider audience. I would appreciate your help I'm voting for me.

The link is right below, scroll down to my name and vote” Bamidele Oni” Every vote counts and please do help share the link as well.

The link for the public voting is as follows:http://woobox.com/6avg72/iamk4n

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Watch Official New Video: Lynxxx – Characha / Dprincipality Is Back ..aĺl Hail The Principality / CDQ – Saybaba (prod. By Jaypizzle)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.