Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Happy Birthday To Talented Singer, Sean Tizzle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Birthday To Talented Singer, Sean Tizzle (6457 Views)

Nigerian Pop Singer Sean Tizzle Shades Buhari With Tweet / Sean Tizzle: "When Someone Says Vote Buhari In 2019" / Sean Tizzle's Baby Mama And Daughter Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Talented Singer, Sean Tizzle by Driftingking(m): 11:02am On Dec 15, 2016
Born Morihanfen Oluwaseun Oluwabamidele, popularly known as Sean Tizzle, is a Nigerian singer and songwriter. He was formally signed to Sound Sultan's record label Naija Ninjas.

He currently has a record deal with Difference Entertainment.

Born: December 15, 1989 (age 27), Ikeja, Nigeria
Genre: African popular music
Albums: The Journey
Movies: Dazzling Mirage

Long Life and Prosperity is all we wish you sir.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOCF4FxAkxs/?taken-by=tracenaija

cc: ijebabe, Fynestboi, MissyB3, Ishilove, lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Talented Singer, Sean Tizzle by Driftingking(m): 11:03am On Dec 15, 2016
http://otownloaded.com/happy-birthday-singer-sean-tizzle/

News that Might Interest You

1) See the Funny Reply This Dude Gave to His Former Classmate

http://otownloaded.com/see-funny-reply-dude-gave-former-classmate/

2) 14 Tips And Tricks Everyone Should Know For A Smarter Living,No 10 will Amaze you (You Need this)

http://otownloaded.com/tips-and-tricks-for-everyone/
Re: Happy Birthday To Talented Singer, Sean Tizzle by feodan: 11:05am On Dec 15, 2016
Happy birthday 2 Me also

11 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Talented Singer, Sean Tizzle by Driftingking(m): 11:09am On Dec 15, 2016
Happy Birthday Bro
feodan:
Happy birthday 2 Me also

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Talented Singer, Sean Tizzle by okonja(m): 11:19am On Dec 15, 2016
hurray
Re: Happy Birthday To Talented Singer, Sean Tizzle by holluwai(m): 11:20am On Dec 15, 2016
Bleaching boy

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Talented Singer, Sean Tizzle by osuofia2(m): 11:20am On Dec 15, 2016
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME TOO

6 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Talented Singer, Sean Tizzle by tolexy007(m): 11:20am On Dec 15, 2016
who is this again?

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Talented Singer, Sean Tizzle by 3rdavefarms(m): 11:20am On Dec 15, 2016
Kare omo mii to sure ... Igba odun odun kan
Re: Happy Birthday To Talented Singer, Sean Tizzle by ehnok(m): 11:21am On Dec 15, 2016
...but the bleaching is not showing on this pic...
Anyways, happy B-Day man
Re: Happy Birthday To Talented Singer, Sean Tizzle by yorke1: 11:21am On Dec 15, 2016
Oh the bleaching guy.
Re: Happy Birthday To Talented Singer, Sean Tizzle by ayoprincz(m): 11:23am On Dec 15, 2016
NICE ONE shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Happy Birthday To Talented Singer, Sean Tizzle by McPerry(f): 11:23am On Dec 15, 2016
Those rings though.

and are you tired of bleaching?
Re: Happy Birthday To Talented Singer, Sean Tizzle by ayoprincz(m): 11:24am On Dec 15, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]HAPPY GOOD DAY TO ME 2
Re: Happy Birthday To Talented Singer, Sean Tizzle by ThumbzTNA(m): 11:24am On Dec 15, 2016
Ugly piece of sh1t gay looking untalented nigga
Re: Happy Birthday To Talented Singer, Sean Tizzle by verygudbadguy(m): 11:26am On Dec 15, 2016
Birthday shoutout to one of Naija Finest and Most Underrated Act.

Sean Tizzle is better than a lot of Naija Male artist in live performance. I can only place Tubaba, Dare Art Alade, Flavour and maybe Iyanya (if he is not singing thoes yansh songs) ahead of him.

Many Happy Returns.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Talented Singer, Sean Tizzle by martineverest(m): 11:29am On Dec 15, 2016
27 yrs?..anyways,hbd mr bleach-bleach
Re: Happy Birthday To Talented Singer, Sean Tizzle by seunlly(m): 11:29am On Dec 15, 2016
Happy bd to u and my kid sister. Wish u many more on earth. Davido twin bro lol

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Talented Singer, Sean Tizzle by verygudbadguy(m): 11:30am On Dec 15, 2016
ThumbzTNA:

If only you will stop hating and concentrate on your own success... If only...

Meanwhile, by untalented nigga, did you mean the guy that won the Headies car ahead of one of Nigeria's most - celebrated - dance hall - Burna Boy.

Then, you are very wrong. #StopHating #FocusYourHateEnergyOnYourOwnSuccess #LifeIsTooShort

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Talented Singer, Sean Tizzle by ashewoboy(m): 11:35am On Dec 15, 2016
where is he? he doesn't have recent singles.
Re: Happy Birthday To Talented Singer, Sean Tizzle by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 15, 2016
martineverest:
27 yrs?..anyways,hbd mr bleach-bleach
McPerry:
Those rings though.
and are you tired of bleaching?
yorke1:
Oh the bleaching guy.
ehnok:
...but the bleaching is not showing on this pic...
Anyways, happy B-Day man
holluwai:
Bleaching boy
Make una free the guy, he obviously doesn't bleach anymore

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Talented Singer, Sean Tizzle by ayesco202(m): 11:47am On Dec 15, 2016
I pee bed day dude.
Re: Happy Birthday To Talented Singer, Sean Tizzle by iamkingzlee(m): 12:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
ThumbzTNA:
Sean Tizzle untalented? I doubt you even know him undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Talented Singer, Sean Tizzle by vickodedon(m): 12:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
To the PerfectGentleMan. WULLNP
Re: Happy Birthday To Talented Singer, Sean Tizzle by Angelinastto(f): 12:33pm On Dec 15, 2016
Happy birthday sean but did he stop releasing song or is it me that did not hear his hits?
Re: Happy Birthday To Talented Singer, Sean Tizzle by leofab(f): 1:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
Happy Birthday perfect gentle with a colored skin
Re: Happy Birthday To Talented Singer, Sean Tizzle by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 15, 2016
ThumbzTNA:

you wey get talent why ur life never better angry

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Talented Singer, Sean Tizzle by MOSICATED5(m): 2:10pm On Dec 15, 2016
Boys bleaching . see irritating and disgusting hands
Re: Happy Birthday To Talented Singer, Sean Tizzle by labbyk(m): 2:47pm On Dec 15, 2016
ThumbzTNA:
smh no be by force to talk na sad
Re: Happy Birthday To Talented Singer, Sean Tizzle by soath(m): 2:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
Irritating
Re: Happy Birthday To Talented Singer, Sean Tizzle by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2016
iamkingzlee:
Sean Tizzle untalented? I doubt you even know him undecided
u Don collect your money?

(1) (Reply)

Girls: What Do You Think Of Nnamdi Asomugha? / Married Actress Caught Having Sex With Man Inside Hotel Room In Lagos / 10 FIFA World Cup Stars With The Hottest Wives And Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.