Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Crisis - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Crisis (732 Views)

How Tb Joshua Prophesied The Iran Attack Crisis In 2011 / S. African President Cuts Trip Short Over Electricity Crisis And Recession Risks / Cameroon: Chad Deploys Military To Southern Cameroons As Crisis Persist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crisis by Freshkidavid(m): 11:03am On Dec 15, 2016
Lol
Re: Crisis by herzern(m): 11:03am On Dec 15, 2016
Followinq.
Re: Crisis by ChemicalReaction(f): 11:14am On Dec 15, 2016
OP, drop everything here jor!

1 Like

Re: Crisis by Freshkidavid(m): 11:20am On Dec 15, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
OP, drop everything here jor!

When I dropped Chapter 1 that is what people told me bit they can't talk again cos it was all true.
Re: Crisis by oglalasioux(m): 11:53am On Dec 15, 2016
You know little or nothing about Hitler and world war 2. You also know little about races to say the British people are racially superior to the Germans. You've obviously not heard of the Aryan race.

Hitler never wanted to rule the world. He conquered France but still allowed the French people to govern themselves. He sued for peace by allowing the bulk of the British army to escape unhurt at Dunkirk. All Hitler wanted was a better world rid of elements who think they are in first name terms with whatever god, rid of bad genomes that has caused diseases, deformities and death among mankind. Hitler carried out a revolution in science and in the arts.

The war with France and Russia were old disputes that were centuries older than Hitler. War with Britain is just out of jealousy on the part of the English people who were envious of how Germany bounced back after the first war.

Hitler is not as bad as he is portrayed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crisis by baddo11(m): 12:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
tell us more
Re: Crisis by Freshkidavid(m): 1:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
oglalasioux:
You know little or nothing about Hitler and world war 2. You also know little about races to say the British people are racially superior to the Germans. You've obviously not heard of the Aryan race.

Hitler never wanted to rule the world. He conquered France but still allowed the French people to govern themselves. He sued for peace by allowing the bulk of the British army to escape unhurt at Dunkirk. All Hitler wanted was a better world rid of elements who think they are in first name terms with whatever god, rid of bad genomes that has caused diseases, deformities and death among mankind. Hitler carried out a revolution in science and in the arts.

The war with France and Russia were old disputes that were centuries older than Hitler. War with Britain is just out of jealousy on the part of the English people who were envious of how Germany bounced back after the first war.

Hitler is not as bad as he is portrayed.

Wow......educate me and my over a year research work.

He made revolutions in science by hunting down the Jews in which Einstein ran away from Germany to America and gave the US tools to emerge as a superpower.

Please do not just comment but make your own serious research.
Re: Crisis by oglalasioux(m): 2:23pm On Dec 15, 2016
Freshkidavid:

Wow......educate me and my over a year research work.

He made revolutions in science by hunting down the Jews in which Einstein ran away from Germany to America and gave the US tools to emerge as a superpower.

Please do not just comment but make your own serious research.

Hahahaha!

One year research? List books about the war you've read. Have you opened your mind to hear the German side of the story or are you still licking the backside of the Jews, a.k.a firstborns of god?

Do you know why USA entered the war? Who told you Einstein gave USA tools to win the war? Einstein discovered the liberation of energy in atoms but was never a part of the Manhattan project. He even regretted the letters he wrote to Roosevelt about the atomic bomb.

Once your eyes open that the Jews are simple citizens of the world and not the firstborns of any god maybe you'll see some good in Adolf Hitler.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crisis by Freshkidavid(m): 3:02pm On Dec 15, 2016
oglalasioux:

Hahahaha!

One year research? List books about the war you've read. Have you opened your mind to hear the German side of the story or are you still licking the backside of the Jews, a.k.a firstborns of god?

Do you know why USA entered the war? Who told you Einstein gave USA tools to win the war? Einstein discovered the liberation of energy in atoms but was never a part of the Manhattan project. He even regretted the letters he wrote to Roosevelt about the atomic bomb.

Once your eyes open that the Jews are simple citizens of the world and not the firstborns of any god maybe you'll see some good in Adolf Hitler.

This my work is unbiased. I speak for the truth. Did I ever tell you that despite my conclusion on Hitler I hate him?

Read the whole thing again
Re: Crisis by oglalasioux(m): 3:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
Freshkidavid:

This my work is unbiased. I speak for the truth. Did I ever tell you that despite my conclusion on Hitler I hate him?

Read the whole thing again

You said Hitler was demonic.

Anyway I'm not speaking for Hitler or the Germans. But know it that one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crisis by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
I have always sensed that Hitler was a good man. The reason the world hate him was as a result of the manipulative propaganda of the West. The same way they're portraying Putin as Lucifer. grin

Hitler's only mistake was going to war with Mother Russia.

3 Likes

Re: Crisis by Freshkidavid(m): 4:30pm On Dec 15, 2016
oglalasioux:

You said Hitler was demonic.

Anyway I'm not speaking for Hitler or the Germans. But know it that one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

True. I see you as a learned person. Maybe you and I could work together.

You could write articles too you know.
Re: Crisis by oglalasioux(m): 5:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
Freshkidavid:

Yes I believe we can work together. But I'm a straight forward person and anything I write is based on balanced view of things. Until I research well about both sides to a view I never generalize.

An instance is the Jews. I believe they should have a homeland they can call their own. No one on earth can lay permanent claim to any piece of land or territory. But in doing that we should also respect the rights of the Arabs of Palestine to a home. Making up figures as people murdered in the holocaust or painting Adolf Hitler as a devil to buy sympathy so we look away as Israel render the Arabs homeless is criminal. To add to it they claim the Torah says it's their land. Who wrote the Torah?

Why shouldn't I and my Igbo brothers write a book and claim our god, Amadioha, said we should be free, then claim the Federal troops killed ten million of us during the Biafran war, begin to carry out terrorist attacks until we are granted Biafra just out of sentiment, how will you feel and what example are we setting for the world?

If you don't know, the illustration I just gave was how the state of Israel was born in 1948.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crisis by Freshkidavid(m): 7:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
oglalasioux:

Yes I believe we can work together. But I'm a straight forward person and anything I write is based on balanced view of things. Until I research well about both sides to a view I never generalize.

An instance is the Jews. I believe they should have a homeland they can call their own. No one on earth can lay permanent claim to any piece of land or territory. But in doing that we should also respect the rights of the Arabs of Palestine to a home. Making up figures as people murdered in the holocaust or painting Adolf Hitler as a devil to buy sympathy so we look away as Israel render the Arabs homeless is criminal. To add to it they claim the Torah says it's their land. Who wrote the Torah?

Why shouldn't I and my Igbo brothers write a book and claim our god, Amadioha, said we should be free, then claim the Federal troops killed ten million of us during the Biafran war, begin to carry out terrorist attacks until we are granted Biafra just out of sentiment, how will you feel and what example are we setting for the world?

If you don't know, the illustration I just gave was how the state of Israel was born in 1948.

I know of it sir.

1 Like

Re: Crisis by romme2u: 3:31am On Dec 18, 2016
Freshkidavid:

As an aspiring writer/historian, try as much as possible to be objective and let your readers draw conclusion from your writings. Just present your findings and let the readers analyze and interpret. you need to upgrade your skills to write unbiased narrations and expositions to gain credibility and respect from the literary world.

this narration is one of the most biased and opinionated write up i have ever read.
Re: Crisis by Freshkidavid(m): 12:43am On Dec 20, 2016
romme2u:

As an aspiring writer/historian, try as much as possible to be objective and let your readers draw conclusion from your writings. Just present your findings and let the readers analyze and interpret. you need to upgrade your skills to write unbiased narrations and expositions to gain credibility and respect from the literary world.

this narration is one of the most biased and opinionated write up i have ever read.

Just published the result of my research and of course it is open to criticism

(1) (Reply)

Ghana's Presidential Palace Gets New Name Ahead Of Jan 7 Inauguration / President Obama And Joe Biden Crying As They Delivers Farewell Speech / BREAKING: Obama 19 Yr Old Son Makes Rare Appearance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.