Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,187 members, 7,849,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:05 AM

Prince Eke Dumps His Older Wife, Muma Gee After 4 Years Of Marriage (pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Eke Dumps His Older Wife, Muma Gee After 4 Years Of Marriage (pic) (1173 Views)

Muma Gee, Prince Eke And Their Children Step Out For Lunch / Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) / Prince Eke & Muma G Marriage Crashes? Eke Accuses Her Of Flirting With Men(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prince Eke Dumps His Older Wife, Muma Gee After 4 Years Of Marriage (pic) by Afonjatribeguy: 12:11pm On Dec 15, 2016
Actor, Prince Eke took to Instagram this afternoon to call out his wife, singer Muma Gee for allegedly abandoning their 3-month-old baby for four weeks, running off to Abuja with 'God knows who' and 'hanging out at public joints/night clubs with different men.'

The couple, who are parents to a set of twins, a boy and girl, welcomed their third child, a baby girl, back in August 2016. Although Prince Eke has since taken the post down, he however claims that he's now a "single father of three". Is his marriage to Muma Gee over?

Re: Prince Eke Dumps His Older Wife, Muma Gee After 4 Years Of Marriage (pic) by Came: 1:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
Na you sabi.. Mumagee don get children way she wan born,and she no be baby mama.... Na flexing remain for her now .... She no help you ? Talk true ... Now you warn paint am black ... All men way dey find women way don already hammer way no go come demand money from their hand, wetin una expect ... Free the woman, I beg.

(1) (Reply)

It's Been Hard Since The Death Of My Wife - Baba Suwe / Bbnaija Forget The Negative Things I Was Creative - TTT Begs Nigerians / Checkout Oladips New Wavy Hairstyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.