Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,943 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

This Little Princess Is Missing - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Little Princess Is Missing (1380 Views)

Lady, Anointing Is Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw At Ajah, Lagos State. / Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now / This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Little Princess Is Missing by Akandu50(m): 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2016
Send as revived Good day all .

This is a friend friend's niece. Her name is Anibe Alexandra Odoma. She's 5yrs old. She was kidnapped last night by unknown persons.

Pls help me forward to / share with as many people as you can.

Number to call is 08035959513, 07060685083

This happened last night.
Pls help anyway you can
At least spread the picture
Pls let's be careful
She went to open the door bell in her home yesterday and she was taken
Her family hasn't slept, they are waiting for a phone call
None has come in yet
Her mother has to be sedated this morning, she still isn't sleeping
Kindly spread

2 Shares

Re: This Little Princess Is Missing by Kingbuhari(m): 8:17am On Dec 16, 2016
God will keep her safe... little one return home in Jesus name Amen
Re: This Little Princess Is Missing by Firmjudge(m): 1:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
I really love children..
I decree that your kidnappers will not sleep...
Until they return you bavk to your home.
BTW OGA ABI MADAM last location please so that Nldr around your zone will be lookout.
Re: This Little Princess Is Missing by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 16, 2016
i pray she will be found safe and sound.

these kidnappings are getting too much.

why did they allow her to open the door, especially when they weren't within proximity? no little kid should allowed to open the door for strangers. I pray for her safe return.

1 Like

Re: This Little Princess Is Missing by Molly1991(m): 6:38am On Dec 17, 2016
Come back home where ever you are

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cultist "Responsible" For Killing IMSU Student In Front Of School Gate Arrested / BADOO CULT KILLINGS: Beware Of Your Landlords.. / SARS Operative Arrested For Armed Robbery And Kidnapping In Rivers State. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.