Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,880 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow (30732 Views)

Thinking Of Getting A Tattoo? See What The Bible And Quran Says About It / The Bible Says: The Earth Is Flat! / What The Quran Says About Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by nuclearboy(m): 10:03am On Nov 26, 2009
Excuse me?

I'm talking love that "TRANSCENDS" especially religion, not a vague concept of if you do well, if you ity for yourself that is not directed at any particular person, creed, race or religion. For all the good your quote brings, it may mean doing good to your junior brother.

Avoid vagueness whist accusing me of non-matching statements and please remember, Muslims, Christians, Atheists and unsure people are watching us both. Be specific and show me where the Koran asks love for people of a different religion.
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by Nellychari: 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2009
@Abuzola ["Al- Quran 79:30 ]

“And the earth, moreover, Hath He made egg shaped.”

unlike the four corner earth of the christians

My Reply To you,

I can see that you are one of those "Boko haram" group. You have not actually searched through the Bible properly before you comment on something you don't about. Read Isaiah 40:22 "It is he(God) that sits on the Circle of the earth, " You can't do anything against God's words. Thank u
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by nuclearboy(m): 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2009
NellyChari:

Abeg now! Why do we say Muslims are intolerant when you call someone you've never met "Boko Haram"? I think most Muslims feel insulted by the concept of people saying God is three people and they react to that. But it is because they don't see it our way or understand our reasoning. Why not show them that way rather than insulting someone who may be your friend in real life but who's anonymous because of Nairaland?

Abuzola:

Still waiting for a reference to where the "same" God said the same thing in the Koran about love for people of different religions and persuasion!
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by olabowale(m): 9:19pm On Nov 26, 2009
@Nuclearboy: « #128 on: Today at 08:04:03 AM »
@Abuzola:

A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him and departed, leaving him half dead. And by chance there came down a certain priest that way: and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side. And likewise a levite when he was at the place, came and looked on him, and passed by on the other side. But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was, and when he saw him, he had compassion on him, And went to him and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn and took care of him, and on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee. Which now of these three thinkest thou, was neighbor unto him that fell among the thieves? And he said he that shewed mercy on him. Then said Jesus unto him , Go and do likewise (Luke 10: 30 - 37)
I hope that nuclearboy realised that the three sets of people used above, none of them was a follower of Jesus, especially the "Samaritan" was definitely not? If that is established I will first show that even Jesus himself from the pages of the Bible did not follow this very "injuction" of his! Please note that Jesus rubbished a people who are not part of the Children of israel, though semitic like them as in the compared likeness of "dogs" when he expressed that these people cant fit to have what the "Israelites" were having.

Further his discriminatory action was not based on belief, alone, but based on race, not trying to elevate others but specifically saying that they are not in the fold of those who should get the benefit of the "Goodnews" he came with; "he being sent only to the lose sheep of the house of Israel!" Finally, just to enlighten ourselves about how wrong a person who holds the card that Jesus loved unmitigatedly, without any discrimination, he Jesus according to your Bible, while on the cross did not forgive a thief, that very thief that was being nailed like him, on his left!

Red is used for the words of Jesus above.

Samaritans were avoided by the Jews and were considered anathema. They were a different peoples and followed a different religious set of beliefs so this man crossed "disgust", "race" and "religion" to do what he did and thus was called a true neighbor and worthy of emulation.
The samaritan was not a follower of Jesus when he did this good deeds, because all those who followed Jesus were from the nations of Israel, the 12 nations and the samaritan people are not one of these 12! Please dont pull over our eyes, and at best Jesus was saying to his people to follow the action of those who are not even from the pedigree, the Israelites, because it is not the pedigree that counted by faith, good deeds, etc. Though we see that Jesus did not follow his own advise, if you refer to my above! You will find them in the pages of your Bible, so dont say its not true without arguing it out in the Bible, first!
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by nuclearboy(m): 9:24pm On Nov 26, 2009
Abuzola:

Here's hoping you're having a nice evening. Still waiting on you
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by PastorAIO: 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2009
olabowale:

The samaritan was not a follower of Jesus when he did this good deeds, because all those who followed Jesus were from the nations of Israel, the 12 nations and the samaritan people are not one of these 12! Please dont pull over our eyes, and at best Jesus was saying to his people to follow the action of those who are not even from the pedigree, the Israelites, because it is not the pedigree that counted by faith, good deeds, etc. Though we see that Jesus did not follow his own advise, if you refer to my above! You will find them in the pages of your Bible, so dont say its not true without arguing it out in the Bible, first!

Please sir, since all the prophets of the old testament were sent strictly to the Jews, and Mohammed was sent to Arab people, or even as you claim to the whole world as the last prophet, I was wondering . . . Do you have any knowledge of any prophet that were sent to other peoples, such as the chinese, or the Iroquois or even the yoruba people (since this one will be easier for you)? If you do could you please share. Because I'm sure the ever merciful Allah would have sent a prophet to the Yoruba people who are 1st cousins with Arabs even to the point that your senior brother resembles an arab.

As regards to a previous thread you wrote to me, I would not want you to show me any partiality on the basis of whether I come from Owo or not. Please, just always speak your mind to me. I don't care for nepotism. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by olabowale(m): 11:25pm On Nov 26, 2009
@Nuclearboy: I shall direct you to many websites and just a few verses from the the Quran to whet your appetite, hence you do your own reseach because the verses that speak about love on all mankind are very many. You also need to do the Tafsir on them for a clear understanding since scientist are almost in the exactness of information! And Nuclearboy should note that the action of the "Samaritan" was not love nor forgiveness, but Mercy!

www.harunyahya.com/justice4.php - Cached

www.answering-christianity.com (I advise whoever seek more knowledge to go to this site because it deal with a lot of subject matters including the rebuttals of the lies from all the anti-Islam sites).
please go under good manners, then subtitles; further good manners in Islam, repel evil with good, do not be a stuck up, Allah commands muslims to deal justly and mercifully with non muslims; mankind in general,

Narrated Jarir bin 'Abdullah:  "Allah's Apostle said, 'Allah will not be merciful to those who are not merciful to mankind.'  (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, ONENESS, UNIQUENESS OF ALLAH (TAWHEED), Volume 9, Book 93, Number 473)"

Let us look at Noble Verse 17:37 "Nor walk on the earth with insolence: for thou can not rend the earth asunder, nor reach the mountains in height."

Let us look at Noble Verse 23:96 "Repel evil with that which is best: We are Well-acquainted with the things they say."

Let us look at Noble Verse 41:34 "Nor can goodness and evil be equal.  Repel (evil) with that is better: Then will he between whom and thee was hatred become as it were thy friend and intimate!."

Let us look at Noble Verse 28:54 "Twice will they be given their reward, for that they have persevered, that they avert evil with good, and that they spend (in charity) out of what We have given them."

Let us look at Noble Verse 42:40 "The recompense for an injury is an injury equal thereto (in degree): but if a person forgives and makes reconciliation, his reward is due from Allah: for (Allah) Loveth not those who do wrong."

"Those who spend (freely), whether in prosperity, or in adversity; who restrain anger, and pardon (all) men; for Allah loves those who do good.   (The Noble Quran, 3:134)"

Seek the abode of the Hereafter with what God has given you, without forgetting your portion of the world. And do good as God has been good to you. And do not seek to cause corruption in the earth. God does not love corrupters. (Qur'an, 28:77)

Then, is it to be expected of you, if you were put in authority, that you will do mischief in the land, and sever your ties of kinship? Such are the people God has cursed, making them deaf and blinding their eyes. (Qur'an, 47:22-23)

God does not forbid you from being good to those who have not fought you over religion or driven you from your homes, or from being just towards them. God loves those who are just. God merely forbids you from taking as friends those who have fought you over religion and driven you from your homes and who supported your expulsion. Any who take them as friends are wrongdoers. (Qur'an, 60:8-9).
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by olabowale(m): 12:14am On Nov 27, 2009
@PastorAIO: « #134 on: Today at 09:41:58 PM »
Please sir, since all the prophets of the old testament were sent strictly to the Jews, and Mohammed was sent to Arab people, or even as you claim to the whole world as the last prophet, I was wondering . . . Do you have any knowledge of any prophet that were sent to other peoples, such as the chinese, or the Iroquois or even the yoruba people (since this one will be easier for you)? If you do could you please share.
There were 124,000 Messengers and or Prophets to Mankind, starting from Adam and ending with Muhammad (AS)! You will have to agree that from these number, each group must have had its own prophet (AS)! My statement is from Quran and its explanation in the hadith which mentioned this number! We must never forget that some of what mankind worships today none of them may have called himself a diety of any kind. Take the case of Jesus as a good illustration. He never called himself God, otherwise he will not be having a God himself! Use this modality to work out others you can think of.

Because I'm sure the ever merciful Allah would have sent a prophet to the Yoruba people who are 1st cousins with Arabs even to the point that your senior brother resembles an arab.
Pastor, stop pandering. Have you never seen a Yoruba person who have slanted eye like Chinese or havent you met a chinese who will tell you that he/she have met a nigerian or an african with a Buhdda face? In 1997/8, I spent my last ten days of the fast in a masjid on 9th street and 1st avenue in Manhattan. Some Kuwaiti old people came for dawah to the US, in the good old days before the infamous 911. I remember that one of them was so Yoruba that he could have been put in any neighborhood Yorubaland, and you will never have known that he was from a far away land! Bandabas, the former Saudi Ambassador to DC was like many people from Trinidad that I personally know, and some Nigerians! Have you ever seen a black brit who will pass for 9ja? I know many yanks who will fit snuggly in Igboland, Yorubaland, Hausaland and any others!

While you are making light of my reality, one of my brothers who look like an arab could easily be known and searched out in his home now around Ago Woye because of his role in the Ogun State Education System, but I will never release my last name, but am from Ijebu Ode! Now about Muhammad (AS); I will like you to know that he was the only one sent to all mankind, in one shot, like like somethings are unique, Muhammad is unique like that!

How many gods/Gods are there? Many. You dont need me to know that, since the Onisongos believe that Songo is their God. And the Buhddists believe that Buhddah is their God, too.

How many true God are there? One. God Almighty.

How many true Messenger and Prophet sent to all mankind if we listen to what they say that they sent with, the revelation? Only one Messenger and Prophet, Muhammad (AS), in the Quran and hadith! These are from the Book of Allah given to him and from his own mouth!

How many first men created? One man, Adam (AS)!

How many first women created? One woman. Hawa.

Finally, is there a reason to send any worldwide messenger and or prophet prior to sending the last worldwide messenger and or prophet? No reason because get something right the first and the last time, both occuring at the same time, is what getting it right once and for all really is! And we have seen that no real Message (risala) revelation (kitab) way (deen) messenger since The Islam with the Quran given to Muhammad (AS)!

As regards to a previous thread you wrote to me, I would not want you to show me any partiality on the basis of whether I come from Owo or not. Please, just always speak your mind to me. I don't care for nepotism. Thank you.
My brother in humanity, I care less about where a person comes more than the good that comes from him/her! Am not an Owo man, since my father is not from Owo and my stinch in there was just for High School, further only a bastard will claim their mother's while rejecting father's! You spoke a word which I think must be Owo, and I dont know the word, so I was just curious. Thats all.
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by Nobody: 1:39am On Nov 27, 2009
Hey every muslim people listen and listen 'very carefully cuz the almighty GOD in heaven is not a GOD of confusion'''right?'' yessssssssssssssssssss, (1.answer this questions and stop beating around the bush and face the facts cuz u cannot change the facts ok,

1.is the BIBLE older in existence before koran??, YES

2.Is CHRISTIANITY in existence for hundreds of years before islam? , YES

3.Was JESUS CHRIST IN EXISTENCE AND died and rose again before your muhamed, YES.

4.Is there only ONE way to HEAVEN/GOD??, YES

If the whole answers are YES YES YES YES ,then islam and every other fake religion dont stand a chance in making heaven cuz your answers are the keys to your real FAITH on where u will land on the last day of judgement ok.
So my question is that is GOD a GOD of CONFUSION? , NO NO NO NO,cuz our GOD is a perfect ,unchangeable and the GOD of today,tomorrow and forever, for this reasons i dont think he will come with islam and CHRISTIANITY,ETC religion to put us into confusion,war,killing in the name of allah,etc, a word is enough for the wise,i wont say much but use your own hand to decide your faith cuz its one man race ok.answer for urself .
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 27, 2009
@shanti jay,i think u just came,thats why you put YES to everything,continue your YES,when youre thru you will put CAPITAL NO,to them,shioor tongue
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by nuclearboy(m): 11:19am On Nov 27, 2009
@ "self appointed defenders of ?? "

Who asked for help or all this "ajo Gbona"??

I asked a simple question of someone who I find very much respectful of what he believes in and who feels insulted that others are insulting his beliefs 

I will wait for his response.

@Abuzola:

I notice some of your past posts in response to my questions are being deleted. Do they represent a problem to you or why are you doing this?

If I did it, would you not feel I'm regretting what I wrote. You've been a gentleman thus far. Please remain so and answer the questions posed.

If you don't have answers to what I've asked, fine! Can I ask another set of questions? That doesn't mean you've lost (we're not competing) but just that you don't know ALL the Koran and Bible which is acceptable to any reasonable person.

We'll just conclude then that we've not been able to agree the Biblical God is the same as the Quranic God. Thats me and you O!

I await your pleasure and wish you a very happy Sallah. Enjoy your ram suya , , ,
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by olabowale(m): 2:15pm On Nov 27, 2009
nuclearboy suddenly becomes short-sighted, and cant read anything except its from abuzola! let me tell you, what the samaritan did was not love but kindness to a complete stranger! love is something different, so is forgiveness, and you could be kind to a person who you do not love, a greater kindness compared to the type for those who you love!

i simply supply a better analysis of the bible story nuclearboy used to peddle his mislabel 'love' and gave himbetter verses that talks about love in the Quran, while you see kindness and all sort of great human qualities of good manners, kindness, mercy, etc.

from now on, i will ignore nuclearboy and let my man abuzola deal with him. answering-christianity.com is a great website to show Quran is superior!

let me attend to other issues including the older friend in abuja peddling christianity to me. the gloves are already off my hands and InshaAllah is faith in 3 gods will be shaken to its foundation, soon!
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by Niyi53(m): 8:28pm On Nov 27, 2009
shanti jay:

Hey every muslim people listen and listen 'very carefully cuz the almighty GOD in heaven is not a GOD of confusion'''right?'' yessssssssssssssssssss, (1.answer this questions and stop beating around the bush and face the facts cuz u cannot change the facts ok,

1.is the BIBLE older in existence before koran??, YES

2.Is CHRISTIANITY in existence for hundreds of years before islam? , YES

3.Was JESUS CHRIST IN EXISTENCE AND died and rose again before your muhamed, YES.

4.Is there only ONE way to HEAVEN/GOD??, YES

If the whole answers are YES YES YES YES ,then islam and every other fake religion dont stand a chance in making heaven cuz your answers are the keys to your real FAITH on where u will land on the last day of judgement ok.
So my question is that is GOD a GOD of CONFUSION? , NO NO NO NO,cuz our GOD is a perfect ,unchangeable and the GOD of today,tomorrow and forever, for this reasons i dont think he will come with islam and CHRISTIANITY,ETC religion to put us into confusion,war,killing in the name of allah,etc, a word is enough for the wise,i wont say much but use your own hand to decide your faith cuz its one man race ok.answer for urself .

the bible is older but its unreliable. 1) it is in a concil 350 years after jesus, where it was decided by yes or no which book should be accepted as the word of God, it is there that the new testament was formed. 2) there are two much contradiction in it, and i will present it to you sooner. 3)know that matthew is an unknown person, luke and mark are not the disciple of jesus. 4)know that there is no eye witness during the crucifixion of jesus.
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by nuclearboy(m): 8:33pm On Nov 27, 2009
@Voltron,

Your rabid long-winded writings amuse me. Not once have I seen you respond to any question without resorting to name-calling, veiled (veiled) insults and absolute manipulation of truth and lies. How can someone tell lies about lies? What kind of mindset cannot communicate without going on a journey of fabrication and violence even online. And you expect me to join issues with you? Go sleep and dream again.

I'd love to see your keypad (it must look like a war zone). Who's fighting you aside your imagination? Do you have any wish to learn and do you realize you are presenting more of a case for Christianity than any Christian here simply by making Islam look like a violent, mindless, non-communicative and intolerant religion. You're embarrassing Muslims just by being you. Na wa O!

Please ignore me. It is what I've been praying for and is why I chose a gentleman over you. Abuzola obviously loves His religion and is bothered by what he doesn't understand in Christianity.

Now please oblige me by proving all that I wrote above and let the vitriol that seems to build to over-flowing in you every 15 seconds explode. The world is watching and we will learn some more "abusive words" and see the spirit you are trying to say belongs Islam by reading your response to this. Pele Dear
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by Niyi53(m): 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2009
nuclearboy:

@ "self appointed defenders of ?? "

Who asked for help or all this "ajo Gbona"??

I asked a simple question of someone who I find very much respectful of what he believes in and who feels insulted that others are insulting his beliefs 

I will wait for his response.

@Abuzola:

I notice some of your past posts in response to my questions are being deleted. Do they represent a problem to you or why are you doing this?

If I did it, would you not feel I'm regretting what I wrote. You've been a gentleman thus far. Please remain so and answer the questions posed.

If you don't have answers to what I've asked, fine! Can I ask another set of questions? That doesn't mean you've lost (we're not competing)  but just that you don't know ALL the Koran and Bible which is acceptable to any reasonable person.

We'll just conclude then that we've not been able to agree the Biblical God is the same as the Quranic God. Thats me and you O!

I await your pleasure and wish you a very happy Sallah. Enjoy your ram suya ,  ,  ,
i will like to help him(abuzola). Ask whateva question about islam and i will answer it.
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by nuclearboy(m): 10:12am On Nov 28, 2009
@Niyi53:

I like your offer. Very polite, very mature, very responsible. Pride to Islam. So no problem, Sir (as long as we're not fighting or insulting each other).

To start with, please answer the questions I asked above about Koranic injunctions to show love to people of different religions and race and inclination.

I would like you to note that the story I quoted was a parable and not a real story. It is the morale behind it (that Jesus said show love to people of other persuasions) that I asked about. Provide me Koranic statements that do the same. And please don't go the "violence distraction" way by starting long treatises on the meaning of the Biblical quote. Just show direct answers. we're trying to determine if its the same "God", not because any "book" says so but because its the same message.

BTW, all your postulations about the veracity of Luke, Matthew etc are not fair. Its like the people who say Muhammad and Allah are the same. Would you like anyone to say so? Don't insult my beliefs with your 350 years idea (you were not there) and no eye witness issue when the Roman conquerors have records (not another avenue for distraction please) that stand till today

@Abuzola:

Na wah O. So you don't want us to share in your Ram and you're waiting till you finish it before you reply. No wahala, enjoy the break,  ,  ,
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by Niyi53(m): 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2009
nuclearboy:

@Niyi53:

I like your offer. Very polite, very mature, very responsible. Pride to Islam. So no problem, Sir (as long as we're not fighting or insulting each other).

To start with, please answer the questions I asked above about Koranic injunctions to show love to people of different religions and race and inclination.

I would like you to note that the story I quoted was a parable and not a real story. It is the morale behind it (that Jesus said show love to people of other persuasions) that I asked about. Provide me Koranic statements that do the same. And please don't go the "violence distraction" way by starting long treatises on the meaning of the Biblical quote. Just show direct answers. we're trying to determine if its the same "God", not because any "book" says so but because its the same message.

BTW, all your postulations about the veracity of Luke, Matthew etc are not fair. Its like the people who say Muhammad and Allah are the same. Would you like anyone to say so? Don't insult my beliefs with your 350 years idea (you were not there) and no eye witness issue when the Roman conquerors have records (not another avenue for distraction please) that stand till today

@Abuzola:

Na wah O. So you don't want us to share in your Ram and you're waiting till you finish it before you reply. No wahala, enjoy the break,  ,  ,
ch 4:36 -and worship Allah and associate naught with Him, and show kindness to parents,and to kindred, and orphans, and the needy, and to the neighbour that is a kinsman and the neighbour that is a stranger, and the companion by your side, and the wayfarer, and those whom your right hands possess. Surely, Allah loves not the proud and the boastful.
Ch 16:90- Verily, Allah enjoins justice, and the doing of good to others; and giving like kindred, and forbids indecency, and manifest evil, and wrongful transgression. He admonishedy that you may take heed.
Ch 41:34- and good and evil are not alike. Repel evil with that which is best. And lo, he between whom and thyself was enmity will become as though he were a warm friend.
Ch 2:178-it is not righteousness that you turn your faces to the East or the West, but truly righteous is he who believes in Allah and the last day and the angels and the book and the prophets, and spends his money for love of Him, on the kindred and the orphans and the needy and the wayfarer and those who ask for charity, and for ransoming the captives;,
Ch 59:10-, love those who came to them for refuge, and find not in their breast any desire for that which is given them (Refugees), but prefer the refugees to themselves, even though poverty be their own lot. And whoso is rid of the covetousness of his own soul-it is these who will be successful.
I liked the way asked about this, but i am really surprised that you are not aware of the beautiful teachings of islam. Truly i feel like crying because people have really mis present the religion of islam. And if you dont mind, i would like to inform you of the teachings of islam about the so called 'jihad' which is WRONGLY known as 'holy war'.
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by olabowale(m): 2:06pm On Nov 28, 2009
« #141 on: Yesterday at 08:33:25 PM »
@Voltron,

Your rabid long-winded writings amuse me. Not once have I seen you respond to any question without resorting to name-calling, veiled (veiled) insults and absolute manipulation of truth and lies. How can someone tell lies about lies? What kind of mindset cannot communicate without going on a journey of fabrication and violence even online. And you expect me to join issues with you? Go sleep and dream again.

I'd love to see your keypad (it must look like a war zone). Who's fighting you aside your imagination? Do you have any wish to learn and do you realize you are presenting more of a case for Christianity than any Christian here simply by making Islam look like a violent, mindless, non-communicative and intolerant religion. You're embarrassing Muslims just by being you. Na wa O!

Please ignore me. It is what I've been praying for and is why I chose a gentleman over you. Abuzola obviously loves His religion and is bothered by what he doesn't understand in Christianity.

Now please oblige me by proving all that I wrote above and let the vitriol that seems to build to over-flowing in you every 15 seconds explode. The world is watching and we will learn some more "abusive words" and see the spirit you are trying to say belongs Islam by reading your response to this. Pele Dear
where are you Voltron, and how dare you abusing Nuclearboy? never do that again, Voltron. Its not nice and its unIslamic.

Now nuclearboy, you are a gentleman, be honest, what did Voltron say to you that became tantanimous to "abuse and insult"? In fairness to Voltron (lol) I am trying to locate who says something violent, mindless (all lies are mindless, so those who say god is 3 are minless speakers), non-communicative that you wrongfully (i know the truth of Islam more than you, reason am in it and trying to steer many who will listen to it, through its tenets, the first about Allah being Sole God) labelled violent, versus the meek, turn the other cheek (and you know for sure christianity is neither meek nor turning the other cheek since its adherents have never seen a war that he/she didnt enter into its battle, ever and very apparent now that it is in the driver seat. be honest) Christianity that is still very oppressive?

What do you think that Abuzola does not know about Christianity that he needs to know? lets start from the concept of belief in God; should he leave One Sole Complete God for piecemeal, three parter gods, one succumbing to death from the hands of few bod guys, less than a whole state in my beloved Nigeria, while the other is just a ghostly thing and the most powerful could not even consolidate the power enough that He would be absolute in Power having no comparative advantage over the other two, poorly labelled as father? Is One God Who is All Complete in Attributes better than compartmental gods?

let me just leave you to tackle this first, while Abuzola is taking a breather, and you cant chalk it up to say that viltron and others, except Abuzola and niyi53 you will not answer to what the muslims ask you! Stand up for christianity, man. if you prayed that muslims except Abuzola and Niyi53 are the only ones that will pay attention to you, i have news for you; God has not accepted that prayer. am sure InshaAllah, such a prayer will not be accepted by God. You cant bash His prescribed Map for success on humans, and expect His Support! No way, nuclearboy!
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by skyone(m): 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2009
olabowale:

let me attend to other issues including the older friend in abuja peddling christianity to me. the gloves are already off my hands and InshaAllah is faith in 3 gods will be shaken to its foundation, soon!

Fair enough but dont commit suicide attack.
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by Abuzola11(m): 3:24pm On Nov 28, 2009
nuclearboy:

@Abuzola:

Na wah O. So you don't want us to share in your Ram and you're waiting till you finish it before you reply. No wahala, enjoy the break, , ,

Pretty bad your people conspire with one of our muslim sister to delete all my replies both in the muslim section and the religion and ban me as well, well i will say nothing do me. am back for good, i will still be patience.

i will respond to ur offer laterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by olabowale(m): 3:25pm On Nov 28, 2009
where are you Voltron, and how dare you abusing Nuclearboy? never do that again, Voltron. Its not nice and its unIslamic.

Now nuclearboy, you are a gentleman, be honest, what did Voltron say to you that became tantanimous to "abuse and insult"? In fairness to Voltron (lol) I am trying to locate who says something violent, mindless (all lies are mindless, so those who say god is 3 are minless speakers), non-communicative that you wrongfully (i know the truth of Islam more than you, reason am in it and trying to steer many who will listen to it, through its tenets, the first about Allah being Sole God) labelled violent, versus the meek, turn the other cheek (and you know for sure christianity is neither meek nor turning the other cheek since its adherents have never seen a war that he/she didnt enter into its battle, ever and very apparent now that it is in the driver seat. be honest) Christianity that is still very oppressive?

What do you think that Abuzola does not know about Christianity that he needs to know? lets start from the concept of belief in God; should he leave One Sole Complete God for piecemeal, three parter gods, one succumbing to death from the hands of few bod guys, less than a whole state in my beloved Nigeria, while the other is just a ghostly thing and the most powerful could not even consolidate the power enough that He would be absolute in Power having no comparative advantage over the other two, poorly labelled as father? Is One God Who is All Complete in Attributes better than compartmental gods?

let me just leave you to tackle this first, while Abuzola is taking a breather, and you cant chalk it up to say that viltron and others, except Abuzola and niyi53 you will not answer to what the muslims ask you! Stand up for christianity, man. if you prayed that muslims except Abuzola and Niyi53 are the only ones that will pay attention to you, i have news for you; God has not accepted that prayer. am sure InshaAllah, such a prayer will not be accepted by God. You cant bash His prescribed Map for success on humans, and expect His Support! No way, nuclearboy!

Report to moderator 208.54.90.65
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by nuclearboy(m): 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2009
Niyi53:

I'm not amuslim so cannot know the teachings of Islam. 4:36 and 2:178 answer my question so thank you.

We say Jehovah is God Almighty. Christians believe that Jehovah is His real name and then you see such as Jehovah Jireh, Jehovah Sabaoth etc. But Jehovah is his name just as someone called "Olufemi". "Olufemi" is a man just like the rest of us but his particular name is Olufemi. You say Allah is God Almighty too. Is "Allah" His real name as revealed to the Prophet or is the word "Allah" just a title for God just like man is a title for Olufemi?

@Abuzola: welcome back. Noticed you were busy on other threads.
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by Abuzola11(m): 8:55pm On Nov 28, 2009
Yeah, let me rest a bit
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by nuclearboy(m): 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2009
No wahala but I notice you still "fight" on other threads. Leave them to that rubbish and remain the gentleman you've been displaying here. Enjoy your night
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by Abuzola11(m): 9:40pm On Nov 28, 2009
Smile, Thanks
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by Abuzola11(m): 3:54pm On Nov 29, 2009
@nuclearboy- this is ur answer

'for those who have done good is the best reward and even more. Neither darkness nor dust nor any humiliating disgrace shall cover their faces. They are the dwellers of paradise, they will abide therein forever' Quran 10:26

Prophet Muhammad in his last sermon proclaimed,'All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an arab has no superiority over a non arab nor a non arab has superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action.
Every muslim is a brother to every muslim and the muslim constitute one brotherhood'

sahih bukhari, 1623, 1626 and Tirmidhi 1628
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by olabowale(m): 4:14pm On Nov 29, 2009
Nuclearboy, Viltron say Allah is the Proper name of the Creator, not because the Muslims make that name up. But He says that is His Name. Read the Quran and you will see many verses about this; Surah Hasr. Surah Rahman, and many others.
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by Niyi53(m): 6:56pm On Nov 29, 2009
@Nuclearboy, Allah is the proper name of God. This is also the name which He told us He is bearing in the quran. In arabic god means 'ilah'. The definite article 'Al' in Allah is inseparable. This is a name(ALLAH), that cannot be shared by Him with anybody.nobody dears share that name with Him. But one can bear His attributes, the word 'abdul' prefixed to it like Abdur Rahman, Abdul Lateef etc.
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by Niyi53(m): 6:56pm On Nov 29, 2009
@Nuclearboy, Allah is the proper name of God. This is also the name which He told us He is bearing in the quran. In arabic god means 'ilah'. The definite article 'Al' in Allah is inseparable. This is a name(ALLAH), that cannot be shared by Him with anybody.nobody dears share that name with Him. But one can bear His attributes, the word 'abdul' prefixed to it like Abdur Rahman, Abdul Lateef etc.
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by focused123(m): 9:03pm On Nov 29, 2009
Islam is for idiots. Abuzola is the greatest idiot on the surface of the earth.
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by Abuzola11(m): 9:29pm On Nov 29, 2009
Focus i pity you and ur gragra
Re: The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow by Rukkayat(f): 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2009
4 corners does not only referr to a square or rectangula shaped object, d bible does not actually say d earth is flat, stop interpreting d bible wrongly i have read d qu'ran and d Bible/,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

"God Would Do It Is A Slogan Of The Indolent" - Bishop Oyedepo / Worshipers Defy Flood To Attend Church Service (Video) / Can A Soldier Go To Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.