Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,874 members, 7,956,301 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:29 AM

Brother Franklin At Offering Time - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Brother Franklin At Offering Time (1395 Views)

When You Try To Leave Church Before Offering Time (Funny Pic) / Should Christians Give First Fruit Offering? / Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Brother Franklin At Offering Time by 0hsisi: 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2009
Re: Brother Franklin At Offering Time by 0hsisi: 10:32pm On Nov 14, 2009
[flash=425,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pUAnrVWUkk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"><[/flash]

brother franklin at another service praising the Lord with his tithes and offerings
Re: Brother Franklin At Offering Time by 1honeybee: 2:11am On Nov 15, 2009
LWKMD
Do you know him?
Re: Brother Franklin At Offering Time by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 15, 2009
I cant be in the same church with him.

1hr just for offering?
Re: Brother Franklin At Offering Time by viaro: 10:05am On Nov 15, 2009
I was just wondering. . what was all the performance about - just for offering what?

When would some people learn to put aside their show-off in worship? I could bet that there were others who gave more in humility than the 'acrobatics performer and invisible tree climber' in that vid. undecided
Re: Brother Franklin At Offering Time by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 15, 2009
viaro:

I was just wondering. . what was all the performance about - just for offering what?

When would some people learn to put aside their show-off in worship? I could bet that there were others who gave more in humility than the 'acrobatics performer and invisible tree climber' in that vid. undecided
ROTFLMAO grin grin grin grin
Re: Brother Franklin At Offering Time by toshacer: 1:36pm On Nov 15, 2009
does he give a damn about what you think about him?
Re: Brother Franklin At Offering Time by BADLEE: 2:06pm On Nov 15, 2009
Is that a surprise ?, Adeboye uses JUJU in his church , and that Franklin is so unfortunate that the JUJU has caught him, he is the ritual price for this month, RCCG has destroyed the lives of so many Nigerians.

What an evil cult.
Re: Brother Franklin At Offering Time by AKO1(m): 2:16pm On Nov 15, 2009

(1)

A Perfect Rebuttal To Ubenidictus On Genesis 19:24.. / Authentic Manhood And Fascinating Woman Conference Hosted By Dominion City / Pastors Shouldn't Preach About Money In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.