Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,591 members, 7,837,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Please Help!!! How Do I Integrate My Domainking Domain To My Wp Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help!!! How Do I Integrate My Domainking Domain To My Wp Site (536 Views)

How Will I Integrate My Paystack Into Wordpress Woocommerce? / How Do I Integrate My Admob Id Into A Unity App / HELP: My WP Posts Redirects To A Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help!!! How Do I Integrate My Domainking Domain To My Wp Site by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
I just purchased a domain on Domainking.ng but I don't know how to integrate it to my WordPress please help.
Re: Please Help!!! How Do I Integrate My Domainking Domain To My Wp Site by yomalex(m): 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
Microflux:
I just purchased a domain on Domainking.ng but I don't know how to integrate it to my WordPress please help.
If by your wordpress you mean the address in your signature, follow the steps here https://en.support./map-existing-domain/
Re: Please Help!!! How Do I Integrate My Domainking Domain To My Wp Site by DomainKingTeam: 2:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
Microflux:
Hi,
Sorry for delay in getting back to you.

Do you mean you want to point your domain with WordPress. ?

If yes, you have following 2 options and you can choose any of options as listed below:

1) If you have domain and you want to point your domain with WordPress then you need to pay $13 to WordPress.org and they will provide you there own Nameservers to point with your domain.

Please take help of this guide to integrate your domain with WordPress: https://en.support./map-existing-domain/

2) You can place an order for Hosting plan from DomainKing.NG and you can point your domain with your Hosting account.

Once your Hosting account gets activated, we will help you in migrating your WordPress content to you Hosting account with us.

You can always raise a support Ticket from your client panel from here: http://clients.domainking.ng/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=1

Our Support team will check your issue and get back to you Or You can mail to our support team at support[at]domainking.ng.

We will help you accordingly.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG Support

(1) (Reply)

What You Can Do With Your Internet Connection / See Why You Shouldn't Tag Or Share Post From Your Blog To Facebook / Nigeria Verified Adsense With 28$ And 3years Old For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.