Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,150 members, 7,811,285 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State (50270 Views)

Adesoji Aderemi: Rolls-royce Of Late Ooni Of Ife On Display At OAU Convocation / Akwa Ibom State Carnival 2017 (Photos) / Machete Pierces A Man's Stomach During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by Legend87(m): 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
Everblazinggg:
All power in heaven and on earth belongs to Jesus. That at the name of Jesus every knee shall bow
Leave christianity out of this.. This is only a case of cultural magical powers. And they weren't competing with God.

2 Likes

Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by boriswole: 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by yinkslinks(m): 3:45pm On Dec 15, 2016
Next u see such, use niddle and peep through its hole to watch dem and u will see its fake.
judeefcc:
lipsrsealed
Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by eRex(m): 3:45pm On Dec 15, 2016
so pple still fall for the machete tricks.. tricks we used to do for shows at school.
we get a flexible machete, bend it round our body then wear our clothes it and step out.
The matchet is firm on the body so pple will actually believe it went trough..
Simple question, did you see when they pierced the machete through the person,
I guess not.
Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by Seriousboy: 3:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
blackCITIZEN:

Please help me study the tricks carefully while I sharpen my machete to pass through you.
The guy will start watching his back grin
blackCITIZEN:

Please help me study the tricks carefully while I sharpen my machete to pass through you.
The guy will start watching his back

1 Like

Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by dingbang(m): 3:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
kogistar:
igbo's juju at work
just look at urself undecided
Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by mekonglobal(m): 3:55pm On Dec 15, 2016
cool grin cheesy
Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
Kontinu

Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by ndcide(m): 3:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
ayofimihan:
Seun, how do you explain this since you don't believe in the supernatural? Could it have been staged?

Don't let Seun and his ilk deceive you.

Many years back, my cousin used to talk and act that way, was doing demonic manipulations. I remember he was always first to accuse people of being superstitious.

Whereas he was using manipulative means in the same house to attack a visitor who came to stay for a while, until his father stopped him from doing it. That my cousin had boasted of getting a girl by using some perfume and other mixtures. He did it and the girl was in that house doing things as if nothing is wrong. Such an intelligent girl under powers stronger than her.

Look, I know so much about these things that some people who have gone far into occultism will come out and be talking silly about science.

The devil is so wicked. Let's just forget the issue.

1 Like

Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by ndcide(m): 4:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
eRex:
so pple still fall for the machete tricks.. tricks we used to do for shows at school.
we get a flexible machete, bend it round our body then wear our clothes it and step out.
The matchet is firm on the body so pple will actually believe it went trough..
Simple question, did you see when they pierced the machete through the person,
I guess not.

Look, I'm from delta state. There was a time criminals were so much that the immediate past governor gave the military mandate to do some operation, there was a time they ambushed some guys, stopped them, took their guns and one of the army officer, put his gun on the leg of one of the boys, pulled the trigger three times, and the bullet bounced out. They had to tie them, put them in their hilux van and drove them away.

This happened in a hot afternoon with people watching.. Your trick is what you know, what you don't know, don't think it's your trick.

3 Likes

Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by EmmGee: 4:10pm On Dec 15, 2016
Everblazinggg:
All power in heaven and on earth belongs to Jesus. That at the name of Jesus every knee shall bow
not mine
Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by oyoofong(m): 4:10pm On Dec 15, 2016
i need it.How do I contact them grin
Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by Ekeremgba(m): 4:13pm On Dec 15, 2016

Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by crown08(m): 4:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Nothing like satanic occult. There's always a trick to every supposed magic. If you take your time and examine well, you'll find the trick.

This is why Africa will never develop. They put too much belief in black magic, voodoo and rituals while they neglect hardwork and Knowledge and intelligence. Where will you ever hear this from in the western world ?
4get That Shit. This Is Africa. Make I Try Voodoo 4 U Whether E No Go Work. #Smh
Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by quickly: 4:28pm On Dec 15, 2016
judeefcc:
lipsrsealed

[size=16pt]
ALL NA MAGIC.. NIGERIANS ARE MAGAS[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjs7rdY2DHU
Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by Eberex(m): 4:28pm On Dec 15, 2016
THAT STATE IS FULL OF BLACK MAGIC. FORGET STORY.........ONE YEAR OFFICIAL DUTY AT IKOT EKPENE WAS ENOUGH TO TELL ME...ZOOM!
Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by Uwaomaokey(m): 4:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by dammywapes(m): 4:39pm On Dec 15, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Nothing like satanic occult. There's always a trick to every supposed magic. If you take your time and examine well, you'll find the trick.

This is why Africa will never develop. They put too much belief in black magic, voodoo and rituals while they neglect hardwork and Knowledge and intelligence. Where will you ever hear this from in the western world ?

It baffles me some mumus still fall for a magic as petty as sword piercing grin. Even some of the worlds greatest magicians have been busted in time past. Just check out this link as shared by someone. http://sabotagetimes.com/life/5-of-historys-greatest-magic-tricks-explained
omode o mo ogun o n pe le fo. juju is real omo Igbo
Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by unipol(m): 4:39pm On Dec 15, 2016
ndcide:

Look, I'm from delta state. There was a time criminals were so much that the immediate past governor gave the military mandate to do some operation, there was a time they ambushed some guys, stopped them, took their guns and one of the army officer, put his gun on the leg of one of the boys, pulled the trigger three times, and the bullet bounced out. They had to tie them, put them in their hilux van and drove them away.

This happened in a hot afternoon with people watching.. Your trick is what you know, what you don't know, don't think it's your trick.

Even the president of Ukraine that his assassin pulled the trigger three times and the bullet bounced back nko? Is it also as a result of black jars? No, this is when destiny and luck meet bad gun. Some guns are like that so stop fooling urself. Africans won't stop believing in useless things.
Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by Lawal1470(m): 4:42pm On Dec 15, 2016
blackCITIZEN:

helehekehekehekehkeke. ...
Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by eRex(m): 4:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
ndcide:

If na jazz.. na wastage of jazz.... una no fit do jazz that will just open ur ceiling and rain in pounds and dollars...

As for me.. im not moved.. bull trick here.. added tomatotes to show he is loosing blood sef..
When i put my stunt one lady fainted so im not surprised you are astonished by this.
Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by Emmanuel602(m): 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
Oga Billyonire any logical explanation of this phenomenon?
Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by fuckpro: 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
Everblazinggg:
all power belongs to Jesus however some has been lease to Satan never forget that or you get your finger burnt
Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by VastFinder: 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2016
Igbo Occultist at work..
SMH!
Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by QueenSharon(f): 5:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
veekid:

Jesus Christ of molete ooooo

Must you mention Jesus Christ in this?
Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by veekid(m): 5:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
QueenSharon:

Must you mention Jesus Christ in this?
your Jesus or my Jesus?

1 Like

Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by yomz1e(m): 5:11pm On Dec 15, 2016
its the idea that matters not the spelling grin grin grin grin grin
veekid:

Define trend
Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by ndcide(m): 5:11pm On Dec 15, 2016
unipol:

Even the president of Ukraine that his assassin pulled the trigger three times and the bullet bounced back nko? Is it also as a result of black jars? No, this is when destiny and luck meet bad gun. Some guns are like that so stop fooling urself. Africans won't stop believing in useless things.

I don't glorify satanic things, I don't engage nor believe in such things. I'm a child of God and I live by his word. However, I'm not ignorant of the devices of the devil neither do I underestimate the devil. I can claim you; I mean the person behind the username " unipol" don't exist and put up hypothesis that the person does not exist and believe in it, will it change anything?

You know the answer.

1 Like

Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by princedmiayer(m): 5:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
RagnarBankz:
How many of you has heard this song...... "Juju on the beat"?

Na two yankee boys sing am!

Oya apply am to this man case!!!

doz 2 yankee boys huh. oya juju on the machetee, juju on the street ,dab.
Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 5:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
veekid:
your Jesus or my Jesus?
where was Jesus in reigners church
Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by veekid(m): 5:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
Mosthandsomeboy:
where was Jesus in reigners church
me I don't know o; Buh na my Jesus ah dey call
Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 5:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
veekid:
me I don't know o; Buh na my Jesus ah dey call
Google Jesus and yahushua

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olori Memunat, Alaafi Of Oyo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos / Ooni Ogunwusi Weds Wuraola Otiti In Benin (Photos) / Traditional/ Native Hausa And Fulani Names?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.