Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,912 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State (50302 Views)

Adesoji Aderemi: Rolls-royce Of Late Ooni Of Ife On Display At OAU Convocation / Akwa Ibom State Carnival 2017 (Photos) / Machete Pierces A Man's Stomach During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by veekid(m): 5:33pm On Dec 15, 2016
Mosthandsomeboy:
Google Jesus and yahushua
My phone has no Google
Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by Dantee005(m): 5:58pm On Dec 15, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Nothing like satanic occult. There's always a trick to every supposed magic. If you take your time and examine well, you'll find the trick.

This is why Africa will never develop. They put too much belief in black magic, voodoo and rituals while they neglect hardwork and Knowledge and intelligence. Where will you ever hear this from in the western world ?

It baffles me some mumus still fall for a magic as petty as sword piercing grin. Even some of the worlds greatest magicians have been busted in time past. Just check out this link as shared by someone. http://sabotagetimes.com/life/5-of-historys-greatest-magic-tricks-explained
And some people have been calling me names...
Africans can be so gullible and foolish grin
Since its unlikely ure white..i guess u are also a fool na abi? grin
Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by idupaul: 6:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Nothing like satanic occult. There's always a trick to every supposed magic. If you take your time and examine well, you'll find the trick.

This is why Africa will never develop. They put too much belief in black magic, voodoo and rituals while they neglect hardwork and Knowledge and intelligence. Where will you ever hear this from in the western world ?

It baffles me some mumus still fall for a magic as petty as sword piercing grin. Even some of the worlds greatest magicians have been busted in time past. Just check out this link as shared by someone. http://sabotagetimes.com/life/5-of-historys-greatest-magic-tricks-explained

Clearly a common trick
Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by treelz(m): 6:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
Any juju wer fit give me 3points for odds is welcomed, as for this, I no ged business
Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by teemy(m): 6:26pm On Dec 15, 2016
the cutlass did not pass through the man. it ended at his back and continued at the front. the middle hidden part is a belt or c-grip that keeps the front and back parts in place. same trick used for arrow piercings in movies. who fell for the trick?
Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by pansophist(m): 6:27pm On Dec 15, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

You can make your point without the bolded inference, it's uncalled for.
Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by Kfed4ril(m): 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2016
kogistar:
igbo's juju at work

See this daft Yoruba punk. How does this concern Igbo?
Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by Lemmy123(m): 6:46pm On Dec 15, 2016
It's just cultural display and nothing more
Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by Kfed4ril(m): 7:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
VastFinder:
Igbo Occultist at work..
SMH!

Olodo wetin concern Igbo for the matter?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by Kylekent59: 7:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
It is not juju. Just watch Darcy oake on Britain got talent. Dat was what he did
Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by Icon79(m): 7:55pm On Dec 15, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

Smart girl. It ain't real. That's why it's called Magic Trick.

Satan has power but he definitely doesn't have the power of life and death.

O pari
Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 15, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

You have come to this decision by the depth of your knowledge and understanding of your present perception of hard-cold deducible reality. why not game the thought of the unreality before condemning it to the realms of stupidity. I am not trying to convince you but only ask if you have built up similar conviction for your studied statement againts "magic tricks" as you have with your present position.
Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 15, 2016
Icon79:

Smart girl. It ain't real. That's why it's called Magic Trick.

Satan has power but he definitely doesn't have the power of life and death.

O pari

hmmm so who has the power over life and death - just a throw-around question wink
Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by muller101(m): 8:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
donnffd:
The ignorance in this country is disheartening...You see a magic trick and your first thought is that it is real and they used satanic powers, jeez.

There is a reason why it is called a MAGIC TRICK, and just because you dont know how they did it doesnt make it real
may be u never witnessed war between two local communities before.
Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by abuuthmaan: 8:32pm On Dec 15, 2016
This is Juju Padding....Laughing in Nupe
Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by titopius(m): 9:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
Is DAT A MOVIE?
Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by vislabraye(m): 10:23pm On Dec 15, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

So you are saying there's nothing like magic
Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by drstone1: 10:37pm On Dec 15, 2016
blackCITIZEN:

Please help me study the tricks carefully while I sharpen my machete to pass through you.

BEST ANSWER to the Dul.lard
Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by kenoz(m): 11:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
shocked
Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by Zenlife: 12:42am On Dec 16, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

A modern brainwashed mentally and spiritualy compromised white slave.
Our ancestors, our forefathers saw you and told you your doings at anytime they wished via scrying using a bowl of water, etc, etc
Child, there's entertainment magic and spiritual magic. Know the difference.

Spiritual magic belittle scientific magic.
Somewhere we lost
But it's supremacy that leaves the white man in awe is unique and unquestionable.

Black Magic is the bomb in the hands of the adept practitioner.
Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by Primenet(m): 12:46am On Dec 16, 2016
u try
Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by FILEBE(m): 2:47am On Dec 16, 2016
unipol:

Even the president of Ukraine that his assassin pulled the trigger three times and the bullet bounced back nko? Is it also as a result of black jars? No, this is when destiny and luck meet bad gun. Some guns are like that so stop fooling urself. Africans won't stop believing in useless things.

ehn? some guns are like that?
Baba o! I hail thee!
Guns that shoot metallic bullets that bounce back?
oshey! awon ti boomerang gun.

Baba Iko!
Iko master!

1 Like

Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by Icon79(m): 3:21am On Dec 16, 2016
LaEvilIMiss:

hmmm so who has the power over life and death - just a throw-around question wink

The Almighty God and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by basti1212(m): 4:15am On Dec 16, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

The whites will say it is hardwork and intelligence. We will say it is black magic.
Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by babeface3: 5:09am On Dec 16, 2016
judeefcc:
lipsrsealed
It has become satanic because no be oyibo dey show am for CNN. They you go dey look am dey laugh like mumu.
Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by felixomor: 5:54am On Dec 16, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

But sorry, even ur link doesn't explain this picture we are seeing on this page.

You urself is also guilty by believing that because that page explains some tricks in (theory, not practical), therefore this one is also solved.

And sorry, i dont think u have travelled out before
Because if u have, u will know that africans are not th only ones who believe magic and supernatural.
There are countries who believe more than us and are even more developed.

Its not a yardstick, sorry.
Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by FILEBE(m): 5:59am On Dec 16, 2016
[quote author=UrennaNkoli post=51953701]Nothing like satanic occult. There's always a trick to every supposed magic. If you take your time and examine well, you'll find the trick.

Africans can be so gullible and foolish grin[/quoote]

Is this magic too?

Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by oluwaphizzy(m): 6:20am On Dec 16, 2016
What of the bloods that he loose....he wil soon die mehn

is that a tradition?
Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by unipol(m): 8:33am On Dec 16, 2016
FILEBE:

Baba o! I hail thee!

Baba Iko!
Iko maste
Germany just tested a driverless bus yesterday at Berlin. African youths are still glorifying little tricks as human power from above. No wonder Dr Obama, the father of president Obama said that "religion is abracadabra used in deceiving brainless people in Africa"
Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by unipol(m): 9:12am On Dec 16, 2016
FILEBE:

Baba o! I hail thee!

Baba Iko!
Iko master!

Here is the link, it happened in 2013.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?sts=17147&utcoffset=60&v=-fmVGbL42WE&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fm.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D-fmVGbL42WE%26itct%3DCBYQpDAYACITCPrZt9uh%252BNACFRWyVQodqkINSVIoYXR0ZW1wdCB0byBzaG9vdCBwcmVzaWRlbnQgb24gc3RhZ2UgZmFpbA%253D%253D&has_verified=1&client=mv-google&layout=mobile
Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by unipol(m): 9:16am On Dec 16, 2016
If we Africans can deploy the power we use in patronizing prophet and native doctor to seek for intelligence, work hard and do research, we would have more solutions to our problems. We are the reasons Africa is still backward.
Re: Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State by neocortex: 10:35am On Dec 16, 2016
blackCITIZEN:

Please help me study the tricks carefully while I sharpen my machete to pass through you.

The supposed magician will never allow you use your machete on him.
It is all tricks to fool you guys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi Weds Wuraola Otiti In Benin (Photos) / If You Are From EDO STATE, Represent The HeartBeat of the Nation / I Want To Learn Some Yoruba Basic Words And Phrases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.