Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,237 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan (41620 Views)

Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated / Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) / Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan by Orikinla(m): 8:45pm On Dec 15, 2016
The challenge of majority of Nigerian church goers who claim to be Christians is they don't have the GIFT OF DISCERNMENT.
And their disobedience to the commandments of Almighty God JEHOVAH is their predicament.

1 Like

Re: Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan by NairaMaster1(m): 9:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
You must become a Bishop.

Re: Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
theres this scam pastor i know of. lol. Look at this Ones Nose.
Re: Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
Owners of evil load, die by ...
Re: Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan by psalmsjob: 9:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
veekid:
Jesus no call you before?

What a shame. So he didn't seek God's will about being ordained a Bishop at first, because if he did and God said ok and now he is refusing to become a Bishop because of what happened then truly I pity his followers because it is then a classic example of the blind leading the blind.

Someone should please tell this man the story of Abraham, Moses, David, Daniel, Jesus, Paul in short read to him the whole Bible and please make sure he confesses with his mouth that he accepts Jesus as his Lord and Savior as the Spirit opens up his understanding because he probably hasn't done so before. He who puts his hands to the plough and looks back is not fit to serve in God's vineyard.

Oh ye of little faith Akan Weeks! But quite frankly I will be surprised if you said God had a hand in your vain-glory seeking escapade because all glory and all honor snd all title is His and he has bestowed them on Jesus only so that all knee and all head must bow to Jesus only. And we that believe in Jesus are brethren; young and old alike no one should call another master, lord, or father.

I might be reading my Bible upside down, sideways up but in every direction I turn to read it, the letters and the meaning of this portion I just quoted above is the same and God's Spirit confirms it within me that it true.

Christians wake up! You have drank enough from the cup of wine this wolfs have fed you with all these years; return to He that called you and saved you or you'll perish. Haba, papa GO, mama GO, Prophet this, Prophet that, founder, his holinesses, superior and inferior evangelise, Apostle, Bishop but when you want to pray all these very men-of-themselves ask you to say is JESUS yet He is the savoir Himself no titles attached not that there is a need for titles to be attached because his glory has been even before time began. But these vain men enslave you under those titles they give themselves and you keep letting them, what happened to those days we just called each other brother and sister whether you stand on the pulpit to preach or at the gate to welcome people we are all the same before God.

Let's go back to that old time religion because it's good enough for us!
Re: Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan by psalmsjob: 9:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
veekid:
Jesus no call you before?

Let's go back to that old time religion because it's good enough for us!
Re: Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan by Maximus85(m): 9:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
Were you a bishop before?
Re: Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan by fratermathy(m): 9:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
Naijalabel:
More Grace Man Of God

RIP to all who died

Watch the unedited video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcdI4bOecRw

Which grace?

Mtchewwww!

Re: Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan by KingData581(m): 10:27pm On Dec 15, 2016
*MTN, ETISALAT,GLO AND AIRTL DATA PROMO*
*KingData Telecom Data resellers*

To check balance before or after purchase,
For MTN, dial *461*6 #
For Etisalat, dial *229*9 #
For Airtel, dial *123*57 #
For Glo, dial  *127*0 #

*Daily plans* (Mtn, Glo, eti and Airtel)

15gb @1000

*Weekly Plans*(Mtn, Glo, eti and Airtel)
10gb @1000
15gb @1300

*Monthly Plans* 38days duration (Both day and night)(Mtn, Glo, eti and Airtel)
4gb @ 1000
5gb @1200
7.5gb @ 1500
10gb @ 2000
15gb @ 2200
Valid for A MONTH and a WK (38days duration)

*Night Plan*(Mtn, Glo, eti and Airtel)
5gb @800
10gb @1000
15gb @1200

These Prices are valid if you are‎ paying via Airtime.
To buy Call/Whatsapp/SMS ......

*No Risk*
*No Panic*
Re: Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan by brojoshua: 10:32pm On Dec 15, 2016
Why now? After you have used the blood of many gullible people to achieve your satanic ambition using the name of Christ and His God or under the pretention that you are a servant of Christ and operating a church of Christ. You know occasionally these your private businesses but which you hypocritically called churches and work of God will fail you and you will be put to shame over them, even though the wicked do not know shame nor will they learn lessons, so that all may see and know, particularly those who have eyes by God to see, that you are false prophets and mockers and and lying that you are servants of Christ and are working for Him and that He is the One who appointed and sent you. You know these false pastors whose lives Satan has wasted have gone into the world also to waste the lives of many other people as much as they can both physically and spiritually. But let my people flee from them less they share of their punishment.
Re: Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan by alutapastor(m): 11:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
Abeg who is a bishop? A bishop is pastor that pastors atleast 2 other pastors. So if he has pastors under him that he supervises he is a bishop whether with ceremony or not so stop crucifying the pastor because of the ceremony when he has been operating in the office of a bishop if he had atleast 2 other pastors under his supervision.
I see from the statement of pastor akan that he was responding to the rumour that he was secretly ordained a bishop after the incident portraying him as desperate for the title of a bishop with total disregard for the lives of those that was lost. It is wicked and evil to say the least, for any sane human to carry such a rumour and I think he did the right thing by saying that he is no longer interested in it. The bible says it is a good thing to desire the office of a bishop.

1 Like

Re: Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan by BermudaTriangle(m): 12:20am On Dec 16, 2016
You must run because you knew you were self-ordained and were never called by God.

By the way, how did you come about your title of "Dr" ? Another scam ?
The kingdom of God has come upon you, Akan Weeks.
Re: Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan by Ayatullah(m): 12:31am On Dec 16, 2016
I totally support your decision my brother not to be Bishop again ooooo! In the first place there is nowhere Jesus Christ made anybody a bishop in the bible and Jesus never put on that type of strange cap (fìlà àdánwò) on his head!

Please immediately you recover from your wounds, look for an English translation of the Quran, read it and bow to the only one creator.

I wish you peace.

Re: Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan by tuna4servi(m): 12:44am On Dec 16, 2016
Man of little faith
Re: Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan by agbademo(m): 6:01am On Dec 16, 2016
Is that the leg that was seriously damaged, with ordinary bandage.
Re: Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan by krixik(m): 7:42am On Dec 16, 2016
I thought he was called by God to be a Bishop so why rejecting the offer now after murdering souls. Nonsense.
Re: Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan by menxer: 8:33am On Dec 16, 2016
This is reminiscent of Judas Iscariot throwing away the prize after the ugly incident his actions caused.
I hope Akan Weeks would not end like Judas.
Re: Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan by TheSCRYPT: 5:08pm On Dec 16, 2016
MaziOmenuko:
He wants to leave the hospital and host a prayer on TV? Prayer for what exactly? To the same dude that couldn't protect him and his members from death?

Hello boss, I have a quick question. Can I mail you? Thanks.
Re: Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan by MaziOmenuko: 6:17pm On Dec 16, 2016
TheSCRYPT:

Hello boss, I have a quick question. Can I mail you? Thanks.

Yea, my username @gmail.com
Re: Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan by stephenqueen: 6:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
Re: Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan by TheSCRYPT: 7:13pm On Dec 16, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

Yea, my username @gmail.com

Done. Please revert.
Re: Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 16, 2016
stephenqueen:

Rabz gringrin
Rakz grin grin
Re: Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan by stephenqueen: 10:04pm On Dec 16, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
Rakz grin grin

Twale! eyan Shekau.How many life you get self? gringrin
Re: Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
stephenqueen:

Twale! eyan Shekau.How many life you get self? gringrin
kokumo nimi. Mo kuti grin grin

9 lives

1 Like

Re: Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan by stephenqueen: 11:23am On Dec 17, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
kokumo nimi. Mo kuti grin grin
9 lives
Anikulapo Rabz grin
Re: Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 17, 2016
stephenqueen:

Anikulapo Rabz grin
I have death in my pouch, I can't die grin grin

Rakz kilonso?
Re: Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan by stephenqueen: 12:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
I have death in my pouch, I can't die grin grin

Rakz kilonso?

My in-law I just dey o cheesycheesy
Re: Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 17, 2016
stephenqueen:

My in-law I just dey o cheesycheesy
disappear now angry
Re: Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan by stephenqueen: 12:55pm On Dec 17, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
disappear now angry

I will take good care of your sister embarassedembarassed
Re: Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan by Martinez19(m): 2:59pm On Dec 19, 2016
When I read psalm 91 and look at what happened to that church, laugh wan tear my belle. Hisoka's bungee gum would have done a better work in holding the building together.... Oops, hisoka does not exist grin grin
Re: Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan by SHOCK7(m): 4:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
kerryjossy:
Am i d only one seeing that his walking stick??
Is dat pretty obvious in the pic?
kerryjossy:
Am i d only one seeing that his walking stick??
Is dat pretty obvious in the pic?
Re: Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan by aigboeben(m): 11:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
MissRike:
shocked
What on earth happened to your faith in God Just because of the challenge you're facing now? undecided
Obviously his bishopric pursuit was entirely egoistic.He must have been warned but he refused,hence he is retracing his step.He is supposed to be the spiritual son of Apostle Johnson Suleman.His father in the Lord is just an Apostle and he wants to become a bishop?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie / Man Sent Out Of Palm Sunday Mass In Delta State / Did Jesus And The Apostles Paid Tithe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.