Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

See The Most Search Mobile Phones In 2016 As Released By Google (Pic) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Most Search Mobile Phones In 2016 As Released By Google (Pic) (846 Views)

An Appeal To The FG To Pay Staff Used For NDE GCS Programme In 2016 / 50 Prominent Nigerians Who Died In 2016 / Who Provoked You Most In 2016? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Most Search Mobile Phones In 2016 As Released By Google (Pic) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2016
Searches on Google, leading Internet search engine in 2016 was intense and far-reaching.

Google’s Communications and Public Affairs Manager, Anglophone West Africa, Mr Taiwo Kola-Ogunlade, stated this on Wednesday, noted that the searches are from elections to exciting, shocking and hopeful issues, films, music, mobile phones etc.

He said in a statement that this year’s compilation of top trending searches brought together stories and questions through the eyes of Nigerians on the web.

The Google manager said that some other top searches on Google for the year were personalities like ‘Stephen Keshi’ and ‘Bukky Ajayi’ who died in the year.

He said that Donald Trump, America’s president-elect, his opponent ‘Hillary Clinton’ and Legendary American boxer ‘Muhammad Ali’ also trended.

As regards mobile phones that trended, he listed the mobile phones searched this year as; iphone 7, Infinix Note 3, Samsung galaxy S7, Tecno Camon C9, Infinix hot 4, Tecno Boom J8, Infinix Hot 2, Infinix Zero 3, Tecno W4 and Tecno W3.

The Google Trends launched in May, 2006, allows one to see how popular search terms and its demography have been over a period.

Culled from: http://thenationonlineng.net/what-nigerians-searched-for-in-2016-on-google/

Re: See The Most Search Mobile Phones In 2016 As Released By Google (Pic) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
I need an andriod phone!
am tired of using china phone for nairalanding!

issorai God_dey
Re: See The Most Search Mobile Phones In 2016 As Released By Google (Pic) by jerrysense: 5:12pm On Dec 15, 2016
hmmmmm..tecno in four places! are they that good?
Re: See The Most Search Mobile Phones In 2016 As Released By Google (Pic) by jerrysense: 5:13pm On Dec 15, 2016
even infinix..nawa oo smiley
Re: See The Most Search Mobile Phones In 2016 As Released By Google (Pic) by Dandsome: 5:13pm On Dec 15, 2016
What?? Out of 10 random phones, Tecno is 4?? Mehnnnnnnnnn so all the bashing people bash Tecno is just for mouth? Behind the scene they'll still search for the phone... Hmmmm now I know better.

No wonder it's the most popular phone brand in Nigeria at the moment
Re: See The Most Search Mobile Phones In 2016 As Released By Google (Pic) by MizMyColi(f): 5:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
RichieRex:
I need an andriod phone!

issorai
God_dey

How?
Is there a difference between Chinko and android?
Re: See The Most Search Mobile Phones In 2016 As Released By Google (Pic) by Abdstrakt(m): 5:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
chai. ....so na dead pple trend this year on Google.

Infinix and Tecno trended, no surprises there, especially Tecno. 2016 was/is huge for them
Re: See The Most Search Mobile Phones In 2016 As Released By Google (Pic) by Abdstrakt(m): 5:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
Dandsome:
What?? Out of 10 random phones, Tecno is 4?? Mehnnnnnnnnn so all the bashing people bash Tecno is just for mouth? Behind the scene they'll still search for the phone... Hmmmm now I know better.

The way I see it is, the bashers are just a handful, 95% of tecno fans aren't even on NL.
Re: See The Most Search Mobile Phones In 2016 As Released By Google (Pic) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 15, 2016
MizMyColi:

How? Is there a difference between Chinko and android?

Wen i said china phone i mean real china phone asin java abeg google d pic of dis phone@ Tecno T430 Lol,na recession cos am
Re: See The Most Search Mobile Phones In 2016 As Released By Google (Pic) by excanny: 5:23pm On Dec 15, 2016
Tecno is the new Nokia. Lets state the obvious.
Re: See The Most Search Mobile Phones In 2016 As Released By Google (Pic) by MizMyColi(f): 5:41pm On Dec 15, 2016
Abdstrakt:

The way I see it is, the bashers are just a handful, 95% of tecno fans aren't even on NL.

True talk.

True.
Re: See The Most Search Mobile Phones In 2016 As Released By Google (Pic) by MizMyColi(f): 5:41pm On Dec 15, 2016
RichieRex:

Wen i said china phone i mean real china phone asin java
abeg google d pic of dis phone@ Tecno T430
Lol,na recession cos am

Hahahahaha
Okay I get you now.

But there are cheaper androids na
Re: See The Most Search Mobile Phones In 2016 As Released By Google (Pic) by tafat: 10:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
Wow tecno is great to chop 4 spots out of ten no be moimoi
Re: See The Most Search Mobile Phones In 2016 As Released By Google (Pic) by Behankey(m): 7:09am On Dec 17, 2016
Tecno still taking the centre stage as usual. That's impressive
Re: See The Most Search Mobile Phones In 2016 As Released By Google (Pic) by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 17, 2016
RichieRex:
I need an andriod phone!

issorai
God_dey

Tecno phones are quite affordable. You can get one. cool
Re: See The Most Search Mobile Phones In 2016 As Released By Google (Pic) by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 17, 2016
jerrysense:
hmmmmm..tecno in four places! are they that good?

Looks like they are, because if they are not, people wont search for them like this.
Re: See The Most Search Mobile Phones In 2016 As Released By Google (Pic) by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 17, 2016
Dandsome:

It reminds me of Tuface's song that if nobody talks about you, then you are a nobody.
Re: See The Most Search Mobile Phones In 2016 As Released By Google (Pic) by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 17, 2016
Abdstrakt:

chai. ....so na dead pple trend this year on Google.

Infinix and Tecno trended, no surprises there, especially Tecno. 2016 was/is huge for them

Yeah very huge. And they ended it on a high
Re: See The Most Search Mobile Phones In 2016 As Released By Google (Pic) by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 17, 2016
Four places out of 10 It speaks volume of how valuable Tecno phones are and how people actually want them.
Re: See The Most Search Mobile Phones In 2016 As Released By Google (Pic) by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 17, 2016
RichieRex:

Wen i said china phone i mean real china phone asin java
abeg google d pic of dis phone@ Tecno T430
Lol,na recession cos am

My brother, in this age? Even Tecno sef don evolve. You need to evolve o
Re: See The Most Search Mobile Phones In 2016 As Released By Google (Pic) by heezey(m): 9:09am On Dec 17, 2016
I am sure the Infinix zero 4 will make it to that list very soon.
Re: See The Most Search Mobile Phones In 2016 As Released By Google (Pic) by pr0blem: 12:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
This list...

Re: See The Most Search Mobile Phones In 2016 As Released By Google (Pic) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 17, 2016
pr0blem:
This list...

Calm down. It wasn't forged. You can search it yourself
Re: See The Most Search Mobile Phones In 2016 As Released By Google (Pic) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 17, 2016
heezey:
I am sure the Infinix zero 4 will make it to that list very soon.

Tecno and Infinix phones holding sway. Both with four phones in the the top 10 chart
Re: See The Most Search Mobile Phones In 2016 As Released By Google (Pic) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
It couldn't have been any other. Tecno had a good 2016
Re: See The Most Search Mobile Phones In 2016 As Released By Google (Pic) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 17, 2016
It's definitely a good year for Tecno. It means even the bashers here could have searched for these products. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Are U Proud Of your Native Name, Drop It Here in The Comment Box / Yoruba Urged To Prepare For Own Sovereign Nation / Mr Goody Goody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.