Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Vacancies At The University Of Abuja Teaching Hospital, Gwagwalada - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies At The University Of Abuja Teaching Hospital, Gwagwalada (4269 Views)

British School, Abuja Teaching & Non-teaching Job Recruitment (12 Positions) / Medical Interview Update University Of Abuja Teaching Hospital / Post Abuja Teaching Jobs Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies At The University Of Abuja Teaching Hospital, Gwagwalada by thambolo(m): 5:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
[i][/i][quote][/quote]This information goes to all those in the medical line looking for job.
The University of Abuja Teaching Hospital,Gwagwalada is accepting the application of the following:
-Resident Doctors (MBBS)
- Pharmacists
-Microbiologists
-Internship
-et.c.
Those applying for residency should come with the following:
-NYSC discharge certificate
-O'level result
-University result
-Birth certificate
-cv
-Application letter
-Certificate of State of Origin
-Letter of recommendation ( at least 2 )
-Certificate of full registration as a medical practitioner
-Result of Primary ( e.g Internal medicine, nephrology ) from National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria
How to Submit Your Application
Submission is done in pesron at the office of the Chief Medical Director,University of Abuja Teaching Hospital, Gwagwalada.
How to Locate the CMD's Office
On reaching the hospital gate, approach the security men, ask them for the office of the Chief Medical Director ( CMD ). The office is in the administrative block, a-one-storey building.
If you are within Abuja, submit yourself.
If you are not within Abuja but you have someone ( family or friend ) to submit for you, good and fine.
If you are not within Abuja and you don't have someone to submit for you, contact me.
NOTE : Upon successful submission, you would be given an app number. For further assistance, contact me on :070 455 121 83
There may be an interview early next year.
Goodluck all !
[b]This information goes to all those in the medical line looking for job.
The University of Abuja Teaching Hospital,Gwagwalada is accepting the application of the following:
-Resident Doctors (MBBS)
- Pharmacists
-Microbiologists
-Internship
-et.c.
-O'level result
-University result
-Birth certificate
-cv
-Application letter
-Result of Primary ( e.g Internal medicine, nephrology ) from National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria
Submission is done in pesron at the office of the Chief Medical Director,University of Abuja Teaching Hospital, Gwagwalada.
On reaching the hospital gate, approach the security men, ask them for the office of the Chief Medical Director ( CMD ). The office is in the administrative block, a-one-storey building.
If you are not within Abuja but you have someone ( family or friend ) to submit for you, good and fine.
If you are not within Abuja and you don't have someone to submit for you, contact me.
NOTE : Upon successful submission, you would be given an app number. For further assistance, contact me on :070 455 121 83
Goodluck all !
[/b]This information goes to all those in the medical line looking for job.
-Resident Doctors (MBBS)
- Pharmacists
-Microbiologists
-Internship
-et.c.
-O'level result
-University result
-Birth certificate
-cv
-Application letter
Goodluck all !
Re: Vacancies At The University Of Abuja Teaching Hospital, Gwagwalada by ammyluv2002(f): 7:36pm On Dec 15, 2016
Op, there's Abuja job thread! You can post it there to get more people to apply
Re: Vacancies At The University Of Abuja Teaching Hospital, Gwagwalada by siwajus: 10:23pm On Dec 15, 2016
Pls kan a nursing officer apply to or his it for those 4 position

(1) (Reply)

I Got A Job Via Nairaland.com. Don't Give Up. / West Africa Container Terminal Ltd Onne, River State: Very Urgent / Please Help Me Thank God,i Just Got Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.