Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,904 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:28 PM

Cgi And Stunts In Nollywood - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cgi And Stunts In Nollywood (1174 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye Speaks Chinese In Nollywood Movie / Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies / Special Effects: CGI Versus Animatronics, Models, Stop Motion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cgi And Stunts In Nollywood by pucho(m): 11:33am On Jan 10, 2007
I know we are all dissappointed with quality of CGI effects in Nigerian movies. i want to extend an invitation to anyone interested to contribute on this thread lets see what we can do about it.
Re: Cgi And Stunts In Nollywood by Seun(m): 11:46am On Jan 10, 2007
When we have affordable CGI studios and stuntsmen in this country, Nollywood producers will start employing them.
Re: Cgi And Stunts In Nollywood by pucho(m): 12:02pm On Jan 10, 2007
Seun just a quick question we have the man power and skills just the organistaion needs to be done thats why i'm calling on nairalanders to see if we can get involved in this. we have great animators and 3d guys why cant we get involved.
Re: Cgi And Stunts In Nollywood by Seun(m): 9:23pm On Jan 10, 2007
If you are good with CGI & special effects, why not post some of your works on the net?
Re: Cgi And Stunts In Nollywood by pucho(m): 7:29am On Jan 11, 2007
ok will do on my blog asap
Re: Cgi And Stunts In Nollywood by Seun(m): 11:16am On Jan 11, 2007
If what you want to post is video, you can host it at www.youtube.com

(1) (Reply)

The Action-packed Sensation 'Brotherhood Of The Wolf - Director's Cut' / Filipino Movies. / The Biggest Movie Of 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.