Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 (23175 Views)

Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr / Wladimir Klitschko's Retirement Was A "Massive" Disappointment - Anthony Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by Chipappii(m): 8:12am On Dec 16, 2016
V
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by NevetsIbot(m): 8:12am On Dec 16, 2016
I must watch it o.....
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by opethom(m): 8:12am On Dec 16, 2016
Atiku2019:
But I'm huge and more muscular than both of them ooooh grin grin
your physic is enough to fight for atiku
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by Fogman(m): 8:12am On Dec 16, 2016
I am 100% for Joshua
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by Bonapart(m): 8:12am On Dec 16, 2016
Atiku2019:

grin grin

Abeg oooooooh grin I Still want to see Mayweather's flexing pictures on Instagram
one punch from klitschko will paralyse that guy cheesy
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by Zedoo(m): 8:13am On Dec 16, 2016
Please this man IS NOT a Nigerian... Get a job.
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by NevetsIbot(m): 8:13am On Dec 16, 2016
Atiku2019:
But I'm huge and more muscular than both of them ooooh grin grin
bruh. no be huge dem dey take do am o
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by instinctg(m): 8:14am On Dec 16, 2016
Joshua is a power puncher though his chin is suspect.

he needs to work on going the distance with wladmair cos you rarely knock out the Klitschko's.

main edge Femi has is youthfulness , humility and hunger.

go go Josh
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by pantless(m): 8:14am On Dec 16, 2016
Mbamally:
From Uganda?
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by Atiku2019: 8:15am On Dec 16, 2016
opethom:
your physic is enough to fight for atiku

grin grin I can't fight for a politician bro cool I only support wink Life Sweet
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by chikeorji123(m): 8:15am On Dec 16, 2016
I pray let it be a pay back Time.. But as buhari still remained at Aso-rock with backward policy..Remember Joshua In Prayer..

Oh Lord ....
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by wtfCode: 8:16am On Dec 16, 2016
alright josh, show this russian what it means to be an African angry
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by slysteel: 8:16am On Dec 16, 2016
Pottijef:
Joshua is British not Nigerian grin
You are not more nigerian than Joshua,he is my friends younger brother,lived and schooled in lagos too before going back to London to join mum (millions of nigerians were born in London or America but they still grew up in Nigeria)he speaks fluent yoruba and pidgin,eats amala and ewedu,though i dey fear for this fight maybe because i still take yesterday eye dey see am but i wish him goodluck.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by pantless(m): 8:17am On Dec 16, 2016
Bonapart:
one punch from klitschko will paralyse that guy cheesy
don't know why I reason with liers atimes
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 16, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Samuel Peters
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by piperson(m): 8:18am On Dec 16, 2016
y'all should not underrate anthony

Anthony is a beast

I've seen him fight

all the best to our very own anthony joseph

PS

how much last is half of half of rubber of garri?

they are cheating us here in yugoslavia

Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by opethom(m): 8:18am On Dec 16, 2016
Atiku2019:

grin grin I can't fight for a politician bro cool I only support wink Life Sweet
e go better for you
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by lakesidepapa(m): 8:19am On Dec 16, 2016
lexyman:
Anthony Joshua is under rated .... i foresee another big win for him .

That joshua is a beast, he will beat kiltc hands down
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by Judithume(f): 8:20am On Dec 16, 2016
That boy Joshua is very handsome. But after the fight I'm wondering if that face will remain the same.
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by LorDBolton(m): 8:20am On Dec 16, 2016
Is this boxing? Mtcheeew

Bring back the days real boxers fought outta real hunger and beef not these 'money boxers'

Mayweather v pacman never happened when they were both at their prime

Instead what we got was 'the expendables' type of box...old niqqas

Bring back when boxers couldn't be scheduled to 'pose together' for promo pics lols

Shout out to Tyson, hollyfield, Ali, lenox Lewis, frazier, foreman, sugar ray! Those were boxers!

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by eph12(m): 8:20am On Dec 16, 2016
Na so Samuel Peter do that year he go collect beating lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by ebereokey(m): 8:21am On Dec 16, 2016
Pls where is that oliceman Sam Peter ,I couldn't sleep watching his fucking fight and he fall like a bag of rice. Abeg Joshau go and do us proud
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by smoothlips(m): 8:22am On Dec 16, 2016
Is Anthony Nigerian? I don't think so
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by patchsk(f): 8:23am On Dec 16, 2016
No go disgrace us again ooo!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by ednut1(m): 8:25am On Dec 16, 2016
Can Joshua's chin take one of those Klits punches. AJ usual style of rushing them with punches not fit work for this man o. needs another strategy
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by persius555(m): 8:25am On Dec 16, 2016
Pottijef:
Joshua is British not Nigerian grin
He is full blooded Nigerian(mother and father) had his early years in Nigeria before returning to UK.
AJ exhibits a lot of confidence, he is younger, has a formidable right hand. Klitschko on the other hand is older, has a formidable right and left hand combination that has tired out over the years.
Klitschko would expect AJ to be as clumsly as samuel peter, but he is going to receive the shock of his life that will send him to permanent retirement.
AJ has 17 wins, all KOs to his credit, while Klitschko has years of experience with 4 loss and 53 KOs. AJ is way young and fresher while Klitschko is 13 years older. Wladamir Klitschko chose the wrong opponent because AJ hits harder than Tyson Fury

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by reallest(f): 8:26am On Dec 16, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

I've seen both of them fight

I have a friend, his name is chukwuma, he will beat that klitchko till he faints, he will continue beating him till he wakes up again, he will continue beating him till he faints again

Anthony Joshua will kill him outside the boxing ring

U don dey kolo wallahi grin grin
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by sammuell(m): 8:27am On Dec 16, 2016
Bros abeg just faint de guy no kill o jus faint
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by ednut1(m): 8:27am On Dec 16, 2016
instinctg:
Joshua is a power puncher though his chin is suspect.

he needs to work on going the distance with wladmair cos you rarely knock out the Klitschko's.

main edge Femi has is youthfulness , humility and hunger.

go go Josh
suspect chin o, but this match will end up like Del hoya's last match, klit will retire on his stool grin
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by sunnyside16(m): 8:29am On Dec 16, 2016
Thank God he is not based in Nigeria and expecting support from this govt, it would have been another sad story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Does Anybody Know A Good Sport Betting Site In Nigeria? / Alex Iwobi Celebrates His 1st Competitive International Goal / Chelsea Celebrate Their Europa League Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.