Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 (23205 Views)

Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr / Wladimir Klitschko's Retirement Was A "Massive" Disappointment - Anthony Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by charlesucheh(m): 10:33am On Dec 16, 2016
Bonapart:
Klitschko is a beast... he will carry the day

They should allow mayweather to fight one of this man even if he's light weight fighter. That neeger disgust me
Walahi! he'll get K'O in the first round!!! if he wants to commit suicide let him just try them!
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by yomadepraze(m): 10:37am On Dec 16, 2016
teozey111:

CLEMENT b4 you claim the guy ....him nova even accept say him be Nigerian.... afonjas still remain the only chest beaters in naija...
Joshua was born in Watford to Nigerian -born
parents.
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by shevchenko(m): 10:40am On Dec 16, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
he was born in UK but lived for more than 7years in Nigeria before returning to UK.

Ok
But op said "Nigerian born " ,that should be removed
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by yomadepraze(m): 10:41am On Dec 16, 2016
@ least he z gat sum traces bk 2 Nigeria
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by Joshkid(m): 10:41am On Dec 16, 2016
feodan:
ITS. FEODAN AGAIN !!!! 100%FEODAN GOD BLESS YOU ALL [AMEN]
Felix??
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by ncoolsome(m): 10:57am On Dec 16, 2016
opethom:
Yoruba making us proud since 1820.... Beat that beast and revenge for your biafra viliage brother Samuel Peter.... The chest beater

it's so obvious u can sell ur entire village for likes n share on nairaland...u sound like a jambite
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by FunkyMetahuman: 11:14am On Dec 16, 2016
shevchenko:

Ok
But op said "Nigerian born " ,that should be removed
of course he is Nigerian born

Both of his parents are nigerian.

Don't mistake "Nigeria born" with "Nigerian" born
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by fullz: 11:36am On Dec 16, 2016
biggest murder of 2017.
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by fullz: 11:37am On Dec 16, 2016
dominique:
Biggest fight for the year, maybe.
Will the fight rake in more viewers, sponsorship and revenue than mayweather vs pacman? Don't think so. It's going to be one heck of a fight tho, can't wait

hope you won't use the killer punches on your boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by egokudiowomoney: 12:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
Sammypope4all:
If and just if he eventually comes out victorious( Joshua) I advice you my brother to pls flex small and resume training....na over flexing and too much dinner with south south governors kill your elder brother Peters oo

PS: but ppl get mind sha, see the Vladimir face and yet person wan fight am; hian....
Isorite.
oga no be by face. If na by face Boogeyman should be the current wwe world heavy weight champion

Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by olusledge: 1:09pm On Dec 16, 2016
peckhamboi:
[b][/b]

Make una dey lie small small.

You add Oluwafemi and Olaseni join him name, that one no reach, you come add Nigeria born join.

Anthony Joshua was born in Watford.
he lived in lagos for some years
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by feodan: 1:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
Joshkid:
Felix??
Joshua HW far Na ? I no no say u self dey here
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by seXytOhbAd(m): 2:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
lakesidepapa:

Apparently, u don't knw Joshua. The guy is a beast. Google is ur friend

Sir, honestly let me tell you this. I don't know joshua. I know Klitschko very well. They ruin reputations.
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by rolams(m): 2:36pm On Dec 16, 2016
If u see the way this guy take beat Samuel peter ehn! I beg avenge peter's beating for us uncle Joshua!
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by topsyking: 2:52pm On Dec 16, 2016
thank you bro... tell them more... they thought if someone is fighting for britain , they automatically lose their nigeria identity
slysteel:
You are not more nigerian than Joshua,he is my friends younger brother,lived and schooled in lagos too before going back to London to join mum (millions of nigerians were born in London or America but they still grew up in Nigeria)he speaks fluent yoruba and pidgin,eats amala and ewedu,though i dey fear for this fight maybe because i still take yesterday eye dey see am but i wish him goodluck.
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by cruxmeggido(m): 2:55pm On Dec 16, 2016
I hope he doesn't end his career like he did to brother Samuel
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by Joshkid(m): 2:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
feodan:
Joshua HW far Na ? I no no say u self dey here
I dey ooo.. . Na your username and signature I take sabi you
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by feodan: 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
Joshkid:
I dey ooo.. . Na your username and signature I take sabi you
owk, Bro , Na power of social media be dis o
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2016
suicide mission to Joshua, especially when Solomon Dalong will still be minister for youths and sports.
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by toluxe0075: 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
topsyking:
thank you bro... tell them more... they thought if someone is fighting for britain , they automatically lose their nigeria identity

Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by lakesidepapa(m): 4:46pm On Dec 16, 2016
seXytOhbAd:

Sir, honestly let me tell you this. I don't know joshua. I know Klitschko very well. They ruin reputations.

Yes, u may not know him because he's underrated. He's presently the best in Britain. Could u drop ur number for me to send the video clip on how joshua destroyed some boxers career through whatsapp?
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by shevchenko(m): 6:34pm On Dec 16, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
of course he is Nigerian born

Both of his parents are nigerian.

Don't mistake "Nigeria born" with "Nigerian" born

What? You are joking ,right ?
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by FunkyMetahuman: 9:09pm On Dec 16, 2016
shevchenko:

What? You are joking ,right ?
undecided
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by Joshkid(m): 12:15am On Dec 17, 2016
feodan:
owk, Bro , Na power of social media be dis o
Abi naa.. Abeg gimme your number
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by feodan: 7:32am On Dec 17, 2016
Joshkid:
Abi naa.. Abeg gimme your number
he dey my signature
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by topsyking: 11:12am On Apr 08, 2017
ride on bro
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 16, 2017
Pottijef:
Joshua is British not Nigerian grin

Joshua is Purely Nigerian not British, the fact that he was bread and born in Britain does not fully mean he is British , we no where we come from just that we want greener pasture in the uk

1 Like

Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by GOLDENWOLF(m): 12:28pm On Apr 16, 2017
dominique:
Biggest fight for the year, maybe.
Will the fight rake in more viewers, sponsorship and revenue than mayweather vs pacman? Don't think so. It's going to be one heck of a fight tho, can't wait

Canelo Vs ggg will pull more crowd. Hopefully the fight will happen soon.
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by Truth234(m): 9:39am On Apr 27, 2017
The hour is upon us, April 29.
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by topsyking: 1:08am On Apr 28, 2017
THE FIGHT IS IN 2 DAYS .. COUNTING DOWN
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by Truth234(m): 9:17am On Apr 28, 2017
topsyking:
THE FIGHT IS IN 2 DAYS .. COUNTING DOWN

What do you think about Anthony Joshua chance tomorrow, both men in shape and ready?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Djokovic Defeats 13-time Champion Nadal In 'greatest' French Open Display / Usman Yinka Salihu: Most Talented Footballers In Nigeria Are In The North / Ivory Coast Parade Through Abidjan As Champions Of Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.