Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Must Watch Anime: Sakurasou No Pet Na Kanojo - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Must Watch Anime: Sakurasou No Pet Na Kanojo (544 Views)

BBNaija: "If I Reason Your Matter, Khafi Na Small Girl"—Venita To Gedoni / Bbnaija: Omashola To Ebuka - "Na Konji Go Kill Me For This Place" (video) / Must Watch Anime: Kuro Kami (Black God) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Watch Anime: Sakurasou No Pet Na Kanojo by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 15, 2016
Good evening animelanders!

Tonight's anime is a MUST WATCH.

Anime title: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo (The Pet girl of Sakura Hall).

What is it about: Young boy(Sorata Kanada) attending a boarding high school gets moved from the regular halls to a special hall for ''special case students'', which is run by a very lazy teacher, and the residents include a childish teenage girl(Misaki) , a 16 year old male who is popular with the ladies(Jin), a 16 year old male shut in(Ryu), and eventually a 16 year old hardworking and principled lady (who is in love with said young man)(Nanami)

To make matters worse, the teacher's cousin (a young 16 year old female, who is a brilliant artist, and student, aka Mashiro Shiina) moves into the hall, only for the teacher to put her under the young boy's charge. And the young lady , while being very brilliant, cannot take care of herself. At all.(Autisim, apparently).

This is going to be some journey.

What I like about this anime.

Where to start....oh yes. I wish I had watched this anime when I was a teenager. I would have had a much easier passage through life! grin

First, the main character , Sorata, is a young teenager who wants to be a game designer.(Yes...teenage Japanese boy wants to design games). Throughout the anime, we watch as he struggles , through repeated failures, to achieve that dream.One good thing he learns from the experience is that after every failure, somehow there is some strength to go on.

Second, this is about relationships. Sorata has been made to look after Mashiro, a young girl who while being brilliant cannot take care of herself properly, and also talks in a monotonous voice, and appears to have no feelings. In taking care of her, he learns three things....that patience is an important part of a relationship, that love can grow in unexpected places, and that sometimes, the gifts that one has can be found in unexpected places (I won't say more....)

Indeed, relationships form an important part of the series. And one of the important lessons again, is that we always never ever get our ''ideal relationships'', but we can learn to love people, inspite of their imperfections.

Enough lessons. Just go watch it now (heheh!)

Originally aired: October 9 2012- March 26 2013.

Can be watched : Here...and on You Tube too!(Subbed)

Happy viewing!

(1) (Reply)

Movie Premiere: Brymo Gets Bigger Endorsements / The Cost Of American Taxi Movie At Sliverbird Cinema / Bigbrothernaija: TTT Evicted Amid Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.