Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Bbnaija: Omashola To Ebuka - "Na Konji Go Kill Me For This Place" (video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Omashola To Ebuka - "Na Konji Go Kill Me For This Place" (video) (43482 Views)

Davido: I Want Omashola To Win BBNaija. Tacha, Kim Oprah, Omashola My Friends / #bbnaija: "I Will Help You When You Are Up For Eviction" - Omashola To Ike / BBNaija: Omashola To Khafi "I Like Jackye But She Is In Love With Mike" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Omashola To Ebuka - "Na Konji Go Kill Me For This Place" (video) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 28, 2019
BBNaija 2019 host Ebuka OBI-Uchendu and one of the housemate, Omashola had a very hilarious chat during the Sunday live eviction show.

While Omashola was giving Ebuka an update on the love and relationship going on in the house, he revealed he had nobody even after trying so hard.

Omashola say he has tried so hard but has come to a realization tha "na konji go kill me for this place." According to him, most of the ladies are either taken by other housemates or claim they have a relationship outside the house.

Omashola: Ebuka 2 ppl dey share 1 babe

Ebuka: who?

Omashola: Nelson and frodd dey debate who go carry Esther.. Who go take day n night

Watch https://lailasnews.com/bbnaija-omashola-to-ebuka-na-konji-go-kill-me-for-this-place/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Omashola To Ebuka - "Na Konji Go Kill Me For This Place" (video) by kponkedenge(m): 9:30pm On Jul 28, 2019
Omashola is the best housemate in the house so far.... He's the realest.

165 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Omashola To Ebuka - "Na Konji Go Kill Me For This Place" (video) by Katier00(f): 10:03pm On Jul 28, 2019
He deserves to win. He is game on

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Omashola To Ebuka - "Na Konji Go Kill Me For This Place" (video) by ArmaniUhuru: 10:48pm On Jul 28, 2019
Omashola is a real Gee, unlike that Sister Tuoyo.

I’m so happy Sister Nelson was evicted.

Frodd when he sees Esther.

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Omashola To Ebuka - "Na Konji Go Kill Me For This Place" (video) by 01mcfadden(m): 10:48pm On Jul 28, 2019
Kongi na bastard, to be honest.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Omashola To Ebuka - "Na Konji Go Kill Me For This Place" (video) by PhenomenalAustin: 10:49pm On Jul 28, 2019
Okay, so what next?
Re: Bbnaija: Omashola To Ebuka - "Na Konji Go Kill Me For This Place" (video) by Anijay1212(m): 10:50pm On Jul 28, 2019
But i thought konji was only a bastard,so it is now a murderer also.
Local man is troubled.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Omashola To Ebuka - "Na Konji Go Kill Me For This Place" (video) by Bukasint(f): 10:50pm On Jul 28, 2019
FlirtyKaren:
BBNaija 2019 host Ebuka OBI-Uchendu and one of the housemate, Omashola had a very hilarious chat during the Sunday live eviction show.

While Omashola was giving Ebuka an update on the love and relationship going on in the house, he revealed he had nobody even after trying so hard.

Omashola say he has tried so hard but has come to a realization tha "na konji go kill me for this place." According to him, most of the ladies are either taken by other housemates or claim they have a relationship outside the house.

Omashola: Ebuka 2 ppl dey share 1 babe

Ebuka: who?

Omashola: Nelson and frodd dey debate who go carry Esther.. Who go take day n night

Watch https://lailasnews.com/bbnaija-omashola-to-ebuka-na-konji-go-kill-me-for-this-place/

He should go SOAPY to avoid COZARING OR KEMENING someone.

23 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Omashola To Ebuka - "Na Konji Go Kill Me For This Place" (video) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 28, 2019
Muna no turn the house into a boxing ground, all ds one women are bn evicted from the game pass men make una no scatter unaself there ooo...

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Omashola To Ebuka - "Na Konji Go Kill Me For This Place" (video) by Wizmasta: 10:53pm On Jul 28, 2019
Demographic facts of People on Nairaland
1. Mental Sanity : Normal People 18%, Abnormal people 82%
2. Gender: Male 65%, Female 35%
3. Employment: Unemployed 70%, Gainfully employed 8%, Cyclically employed 22%
4. Region : Southern Nigeria 65%, Northern 35%
5. Zone: South West 22%, South South 18, South East 49%, North East 3%, Middle belt, North West 8%
6. Religion: Christian 30%, Muslim 25%, Atheists 45%
7. Education : Educated 35%, Educated illiterate 36%, Uneducated 29%
8. Tribe: Igbo 42%, Yoruba 40%, Hausa 5%, Others 13%
9. Revolutionary mindset: Ready for Change 23% Not ready for change 77% (Not Buhari change)
10. Social: Original Slay Queens with brain 2%, Fake slay queens without brain 28%, Original Slay Kings with brain 3%, Fake slay Kings without brain 37%, Olosho/Betnaija 20%, G. boys 5%, Fraudsters 5%
Seun see what you have reduced Nija youth to... God de watch you.....
Dispute the above and argue with your anus.

112 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Omashola To Ebuka - "Na Konji Go Kill Me For This Place" (video) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 28, 2019
mumu youths everywhere, both for inside and outside TV.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Omashola To Ebuka - "Na Konji Go Kill Me For This Place" (video) by blessedweapon(m): 10:53pm On Jul 28, 2019
Please what is this "characteristics" that I'm hearing about tacha ?

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Omashola To Ebuka - "Na Konji Go Kill Me For This Place" (video) by Hotzone(m): 10:53pm On Jul 28, 2019
But N65M can bring u back
Re: Bbnaija: Omashola To Ebuka - "Na Konji Go Kill Me For This Place" (video) by ArmaniUhuru: 10:55pm On Jul 28, 2019
blessedweapon:
Please what is this "characteristics" that I'm hearing about tacha ?
She was asked by Ebuka to list 3 characteristics of a winner, and she said: Tacha, Tacha Tacha.

That girl head na waste bin. Beauty with poo brain.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Omashola To Ebuka - "Na Konji Go Kill Me For This Place" (video) by wisdomkid: 10:56pm On Jul 28, 2019
Lol. this guy is funny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Omashola To Ebuka - "Na Konji Go Kill Me For This Place" (video) by xtremeTall(m): 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2019
I like this guy.. I go start voting for him for being real

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Omashola To Ebuka - "Na Konji Go Kill Me For This Place" (video) by greatdreamer(m): 11:01pm On Jul 28, 2019
This show is as useless as Buhari"s government

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Omashola To Ebuka - "Na Konji Go Kill Me For This Place" (video) by arryjosh(m): 11:03pm On Jul 28, 2019
I just like the simplicity of this guy grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Omashola To Ebuka - "Na Konji Go Kill Me For This Place" (video) by motionarena: 11:04pm On Jul 28, 2019
Shey i talk am before say konji they kill this omoshola badly

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Omashola To Ebuka - "Na Konji Go Kill Me For This Place" (video) by RDPMAN: 11:07pm On Jul 28, 2019
Lol shocked
Re: Bbnaija: Omashola To Ebuka - "Na Konji Go Kill Me For This Place" (video) by OKorowanta: 11:08pm On Jul 28, 2019
The guy is representing waffi very well.
Proud of him.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Omashola To Ebuka - "Na Konji Go Kill Me For This Place" (video) by Drsheddy(m): 11:13pm On Jul 28, 2019
Choose to receive Christ and accepts God’s free gift of salvation.

“But to all who believed him and accepted him, he gave the right to become children of God. They are reborn—not with a physical birth resulting from human passion or plan, but a birth that comes from God.” John 1:12-13 (NLT)

You can take these steps by praying a simple prayer of commitment to God:

“Dear Jesus, thank you for making me and loving me. I realize I need you in my life, and I’m sorry for my sins. I ask you to forgive me. Thank you for dying on the cross for me. Please help me to understand it more. As much as I know how I want to follow you from now on. Please come into my life and make me a new person inside. I accept your gift of salvation. Please help me to grow now as a Christian.”

“Everyone who calls on the name of the LORD will be saved.” Romans 10:13 (NLT)

“Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” Hebrews 13:5b (NIV)

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Omashola To Ebuka - "Na Konji Go Kill Me For This Place" (video) by naijadrivablog: 11:16pm On Jul 28, 2019

BBN or DBN
Re: Bbnaija: Omashola To Ebuka - "Na Konji Go Kill Me For This Place" (video) by Lordjb: 11:20pm On Jul 28, 2019
My guy fit dey do soapy for bathroom sef grin see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija Live
Re: Bbnaija: Omashola To Ebuka - "Na Konji Go Kill Me For This Place" (video) by jasmine1600: 11:32pm On Jul 28, 2019
I love watching Omashola on tht show.
His the realest.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Omashola To Ebuka - "Na Konji Go Kill Me For This Place" (video) by Houseofglam7(f): 11:33pm On Jul 28, 2019
undecided
Re: Bbnaija: Omashola To Ebuka - "Na Konji Go Kill Me For This Place" (video) by Phemistry(m): 11:52pm On Jul 28, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
Omashola is a real Gee, unlike that Sister Tuoyo.

I’m so happy Sister Nelson was evicted.

Fried when he sees Esther.

You sure say you dey watch am?
Cos me I no understand you at all

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Omashola To Ebuka - "Na Konji Go Kill Me For This Place" (video) by martowskin1(m): 11:55pm On Jul 28, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:

She was asked by Ebuka to list 3 characteristics of a winner, and she said: Tacha, Tacha Tacha.

That girl head na waste bin. Beauty with poo brain.

Any other answer there might have put her in trouble..... Thats what I call generic answer...

Is all about the game...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Omashola To Ebuka - "Na Konji Go Kill Me For This Place" (video) by sprints1: 12:21am On Jul 29, 2019
U better go and learn how to do soapy or dance soapy...time no dey body no be firewood...instead of u to hold esther, or Diane wey dey find prick, no near tacha if u no want ur brain to regress like RUGA people, or mercy but i hope u will wake up the next day cuz IK fit poison u..

(1) (2) (Reply)

For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) / BBNaija S6: Liquorose Becomes First To Hit 1m Followers On Instagram (Picture) / Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.