Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Kanye Goes Blonde To Meet Trump Friends Sad About It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye Goes Blonde To Meet Trump Friends Sad About It (711 Views)

Tiwa Savage Goes Blonde, Looks Completely Stunning In New Photos / Iyanya Changes Look, Goes Blonde / Bbnaija Gifty Goes Blonde In New Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kanye Goes Blonde To Meet Trump Friends Sad About It by DavidNews: 8:48pm On Dec 15, 2016
Kanye West met with President Elect Donald Trump at Trumps Tower in New York City and many of West’s associate’s are not happy about it.

Kanye who was recently discharged from the hospital after going through exhaustion treatment said before he canceled is Saint Pablo Tour ” If I had voted, i would have voted for Trump” a statement that got many questioning his sanity and loyalty especially friends and fans.

A reporter asked president elect trump what they discussed in the meeting, Trump answered “just friends and his a good man, being friends for a long time” “You take care of yourself, I’ll see you soon,” Trump told West in the lobby of Trump Tower as they both parted ways. Kanye was asked if he will be performing at Trump’s inauguration and he answered with smiles saying ‘i just wanna take some pictures right now’ and later tweeted that his meeting with Trump was all about how to improve the Chicago’s standard of living.

Read more on http://jasicaesar.com
Source By: http://jasicaesar.com/friends-sad-kanye-met-trump

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Gets Public Marriage Proposal / Fan Writes Open Letter To Olamide: OLIC3 Was A Waste Of Time And You Owe Us An A / TOP Celebrities Who Have KILLED People In The Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.