Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Tecno And Infinix Android Phones Discussion Trends Here - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno And Infinix Android Phones Discussion Trends Here (400 Views)

Tecno Phones Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 7 And Infinix Hot 7 Pro Specs : Upcoming Infinix Smartphone In 2019 / Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno And Infinix Android Phones Discussion Trends Here by kaytrendskyoung(m): 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2016
What type of problem are you having with your tecno or infinix android phones.
Let discuss it here based on software only....
Some problems like :
1.Rooting tecno and infinix android phones
2.Phone data and WiFi is always on etc.

Just let me know the problem and disscus the matter together.
Thanks....
Re: Tecno And Infinix Android Phones Discussion Trends Here by antosly(m): 9:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
Looking for a way to stop proxyserver completely to avoid vulnerability on my Tecno fone
Re: Tecno And Infinix Android Phones Discussion Trends Here by Marlvin(m): 11:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
My Itel 1502 charges easily and equally discharges easily and also a little bit hot at the rear end when am using it...plz what could be the possible cause and solution
Re: Tecno And Infinix Android Phones Discussion Trends Here by kaytrendskyoung(m): 1:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
Marlvin:
My Itel 1502 charges easily and equally discharges easily and also a little bit hot at the rear end when am using it...plz what could be the possible cause and solution
Well pertaining to that Mr marlvin, it might be the battery connector or battery itself, since you said its get discharge easily and do hot also.
The only solution is to take to professional phone repairer. Thanks
Re: Tecno And Infinix Android Phones Discussion Trends Here by kaytrendskyoung(m): 1:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
antosly:
Looking for a way to stop proxyserver completely to avoid vulnerability on my Tecno fone
As in what type of proxy server are you talking about or what type of proxy server are you using

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help With My Tecno M5 / Zero 4 Power House / Intel Takes 15 Percent Stake In German Digital Mapping Firm Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.