Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix (33484 Views)

Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? / Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? / Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by prosper21(m): 7:21am On Mar 28, 2018
I intend swapping my phone,i needed a phone with a good camera. Which would be best between Tecno and Infinix products. Thanks
Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by Behankey(m): 8:57am On Mar 29, 2018
I've used both Tecno and Infinix phones and the cameras on Tecno phones are better

21 Likes

Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by Nancy2018(f): 10:50am On Mar 29, 2018
Phone is phone

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by henry007(m): 3:14pm On Mar 29, 2018
Infinix Hot S3 for the selfie camera

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jienrd-I2DA&t=1s

and Phantom 8 for the back camera

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kD5kG0BzaGI&t=2s
Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by lastbaff(m): 12:01am On Mar 30, 2018
prosper21:
I intend swapping my phone,i needed a phone with a good camera. Which would be best between Tecno and Infinix products. Thanks
Infinix

8 Likes

Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by scarycuteface(m): 5:42am On Mar 30, 2018
Tecno

1 Like

Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by Nobody: 6:43am On Mar 30, 2018
prosper21:
Tecno is better

1 Like

Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by deepwater(f): 8:01am On Mar 30, 2018
Lol

Unfortunately these things are not phones.
If you have lived in the Asia continent where these craps are put together you would have noticed that the locals there don't even know that such stuff exist as phones undecided

Get an OEM device, only then you shall know which is better between that and an off the market generic crap that sends and receives telephony signals

18 Likes

Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by MrGreenMavro: 8:01am On Mar 30, 2018
Tecfinix is better than both of them

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by Chiefpriest1(m): 8:02am On Mar 30, 2018
Same of the same. Like comparing six and half a dozen.

10 Likes

Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by ZombieTAMER: 8:02am On Mar 30, 2018
I think tecno phones are good

1 Like

Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by yungmoney447(m): 8:03am On Mar 30, 2018
Tecno
Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by Nltaliban(m): 8:03am On Mar 30, 2018
Tecno beats infinix hands down. My tecno spark k7 camera beats that of infinix hot 4, hot 4 lite, hot 5, hit 5 lite.

2 Likes

Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by Dam5reey(m): 8:03am On Mar 30, 2018
Chiefpriest1:
Same of the same. Like comparing six and half a dozen.

Abi na..
What model is he comparing ?

2 Likes

Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 30, 2018
I am using the flagship infinix zero 5 pro and my camon cx still beats its camera hand down.. Infinix should improve on their camera quality.. Too China-phone quality, over saturated and completely washed out.

I can't wait for the next camon series so I can sell it off

3 Likes

Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by ItxAyce(m): 8:03am On Mar 30, 2018
Tecno
Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by columbus007(m): 8:04am On Mar 30, 2018
Nancy2018:
Phone is phone
and who told you that? angry
Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by polite2(m): 8:04am On Mar 30, 2018
Infinix definately

3 Likes

Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by SyberKate(f): 8:04am On Mar 30, 2018
None because they are all owned by the same company

2 Likes

Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 30, 2018
Nokia 3310
Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by Mrsimplexvi: 8:05am On Mar 30, 2018
It depends on the phone and camera pixel. If u compare pixel to pixel, infinix is beta

4 Likes

Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by IMASTEX: 8:06am On Mar 30, 2018
They are the same.
Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by xanie: 8:08am On Mar 30, 2018
None. Their cameras degrade over time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by Iseoluwani: 8:09am On Mar 30, 2018
deepwater:
Lol

If you have lived in the Asia continent where these craps are put together you would have noticed that the locals there don't even know that such stuff exist as phones undecided

Get an OEM device, only then you shall know which is better between that and an off the market generic crap that sends and receives telephony signals

U are right. These useless phones are not even recognized there...
Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by Amirullaha(m): 8:11am On Mar 30, 2018
Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by tundeayo2020: 8:17am On Mar 30, 2018
deepwater:
Lol

can one get this OEM device for less than 50,000 naira

3 Likes

Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by bigerboy200: 8:18am On Mar 30, 2018
xanie:
None. Their cameras degrade over time.
How? Please explain..cos ayam not understanding...
Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by wristbangle: 8:19am On Mar 30, 2018
Aside African countries which exclude south Africa, Egypt, Morocco and other few Northern African countries, tecno & infinix brands does not have recognition in other parts of the world.

U can never see these wack brands in China which goes a long way to say that the mentioned cheap brands are not just substandard but seriously po rated

7 Likes

Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by OSUigbo: 8:20am On Mar 30, 2018
Both are rubbish

None is better

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 30, 2018
Both of them are craps.
Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by Teeboi56: 8:22am On Mar 30, 2018
I ave used both phones
Tecno beat infinix in talk of camera

4 Likes

Re: Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix by Teeboi56: 8:23am On Mar 30, 2018
I ave used both phones
Tecno beat infinix in talk of camera no be small

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is The Infinix S5 — What Do You Think? + Camera Samples / How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? / First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.