Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,357 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

The Muslims As Seen By Themselves And By Others - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Muslims As Seen By Themselves And By Others (4901 Views)

Muslims As Weapon Of Mass Migration Against The Western Civilization / The Muslims Hypocrisy, Absurdity And Contradictory Argument For Allah / Who Are The Muslims Supporting For President Of The United States? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Muslims As Seen By Themselves And By Others by balash(m): 10:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
The Muslims are those who submit themselves to Allaah, establish His laws, act according to the Book of their Lord and the Sunnah (teachings)of their Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), do what Allaah and His Messenger have commanded them and abstain from that which is forbidden.

When that is the case, their opponents look at them with awe, admiration and respect, because they know that their adherence to Islam and the true religion raises their status before Allaah and enables them to take control over lands and people. So their opponents look at them with awe and respect, and fear them. But when their commitment to Islam becomes weak and they introduce innovations in their religion, then their opponents look down on them with contempt and loathing and all feelings of fear disappear. With regard to how the Muslims view themselves, they have to check on one another and look at the faults and weakness that have befallen them, and deal with them as much as possible so that their glory and power will be restored, and so that their enemies will fear them.

If they check on one another and pay attention to that and put right the things that have gone wrong among them, then Allaah will strengthen them and support them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Muslims As Seen By Themselves And By Others by balash(m): 10:23pm On Dec 15, 2016
Cc Sissie
Re: The Muslims As Seen By Themselves And By Others by asumo12: 11:44am On Dec 16, 2016
Ballash
Re: The Muslims As Seen By Themselves And By Others by goingape1: 12:06pm On Dec 16, 2016
balash:
The Muslims are those who submit themselves to Allaah, establish His laws, act according to the Book of their Lord and the Sunnah (teachings)of their Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), do what Allaah and His Messenger have commanded them and abstain from that which is forbidden.

When that is the case, their opponents look at them with awe, admiration and respect, because they know that their adherence to Islam and the true religion raises their status before Allaah and enables them to take control over lands and people. So their opponents look at them with awe and respect, and fear them. But when their commitment to Islam becomes weak and they introduce innovations in their religion, then their opponents look down on them with contempt and loathing and all feelings of fear disappear. With regard to how the Muslims view themselves, they have to check on one another and look at the faults and weakness that have befallen them, and deal with them as much as possible so that their glory and power will be restored, and so that their enemies will fear them.

If they check on one another and pay attention to that and put right the things that have gone wrong among them, then Allaah will strengthen them and support them.
I wonder which opponent look Islam and admire them! not talk less of respect.

let us say the Truth. Islam are seen as terrorist world wide.

BEFORE YOU BAN ME MOD, THIS IS NOT AN INSULT... BUT IF YOU peradventure BAN ME....
THAT MEANS YOU ARE DOING JUST THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT THE OP SAID.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Muslims As Seen By Themselves And By Others by gaskiyamagana: 12:17pm On Dec 16, 2016
Muslims are disappointing when you take closer and critical look at what the religion teaches and what some of them are know for. Take for instance corruption and embezzlement of public fund . Hell fire is promised for whoever take wealth of others wrongfully in the Qur'an. If this is so why are they notable among corrupt Nigerians?

3 Likes

Re: The Muslims As Seen By Themselves And By Others by BremondCoded(m): 12:35pm On Dec 16, 2016

Those People Who are Notable are Not Doing Islam They are just bearing Islam Name..Because Thatz Not The Teaching Of Islam
The Prophet Said In An Hadith"AnD Do not let the Sweat of Workers dry up before u pay his money"

Walahu Ahlam

Islam teaches Not To terrorise nor to cheat but does ppl who cheat and Are muslims Are nt Practising islam.

3 Likes

Re: The Muslims As Seen By Themselves And By Others by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
balash:
The Muslims are those who submit themselves to Allaah, ESTABLISH HIS LAW, act according to the Book of their Lord and the Sunnah (teachings)of their Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), do what Allaah and His Messenger have commanded them and abstain from that which is forbidden.

it is in establishing his law that you guys make all your mistakes like killing who so ever doesnt believe in what you believe.
for instance before posting my comment, I was forced to be a Muslim, what is isis and bokoharam doing if not same thing I just witnessed?

3 Likes

Re: The Muslims As Seen By Themselves And By Others by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
i believe muslims need to start learning from other religions especially Traditional Nigerian Religions in order so that Allah teaches us the flaws in our own faith.
Re: The Muslims As Seen By Themselves And By Others by impossible27(m): 4:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
Movingcoil:

it is in establishing his law that you guys make all your mistakes like killing who so ever doesnt believe in what you believe.
for instance before posting my comment, I was forced to be a Muslim, what is isis and bokoharam doing if not same thing I just witnessed?
Abeg help me tell them. i tire oo.
make i kukuma edit my profile and scrap the lubbish again.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? / Islam: Protest And Labour Strike / It's 1st Day Of Shaaban. 28/29 Days To Ramadan!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.