Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,365 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons (34619 Views)

Ogenyi Onazi Pays 1.5million Naira For Sanni Emmanuel Surgery / Trabzonspor President Celebrates Ogenyi Onazi's 26th Birthday In Hospital / NFF President, Amaju Pinnick Reacts To Falcons 8 Nil Loss To France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by Litmus: 2:00am On Dec 16, 2016
[img]http://timedotcom.files./2016/08/troll-cover.jpg?[/img]

http://time.com/4457110/internet-trolls/

Except:

For nearly three years Smith has spewed over-the-top conservative blather on Twitter, luring Senator Claire McCaskill, Christiane Amanpour and Rosie O’Donnell into arguments. Surprisingly, the guy behind the GOP-mocking prank, Jeffrey Marty, isn’t a liberal but a Donald Trump supporter angry at the Republican elite, furious at Hillary Clinton and unhappy with Black Lives Matter. A 40-year-old dad and lawyer who lives outside Tampa, he says he has become addicted to the attention. “I was totally ruined when I started this. My ex-wife and I had just separated. She decided to start a new, more exciting life without me,” he says. Then his best friend, who he used to do pranks with as a kid, killed himself. Now he’s got an illness that’s keeping him home.

1 Like

Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by nkemjacob2(m): 2:12am On Dec 16, 2016
this are the sort of people who are suppose to be leaders, not the lazy bastards in the national assembly
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by 0b10010011: 2:16am On Dec 16, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

IPOB saving Afonjas since 1943

I always use to believe stupidity was not hereditary, at some point, I stood firm to disbelief colleagues who had concrete pointers to proof if was hereditary. I actually took time to read all your post and realized that sometimes, you make average sense that it's doubtable but have in most times exposed your stupidity.

You need to start protecting your inheritance so the world does not generalize your stupidity across your clan.

You just happened to have had a dominant gene of such trait.
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by AfroBlue(m): 2:46am On Dec 16, 2016
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by okilingtete: 2:48am On Dec 16, 2016
90% of this girl's are biafran,so why will the aboki,man pay them.

1 Like

Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by johnsonjosbles(m): 3:03am On Dec 16, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

why is ur life these useles?
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by DrHighchief(m): 3:13am On Dec 16, 2016
The girls are not politicians, so they will not get anything from this big names u v mentioned except for the ex-super eagles stars. If it were to be a political event, u will c this businessmen donating millions of naira.
My dear super falcons, God is with you people.
God Bless Nigeria....
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by Celdanstar: 3:50am On Dec 16, 2016
With Nigeria's exploits in international sports meets attracting sponsors shouldn't be a herculean task, but when you have square pegs in round holes international embarrassment will be the order of the day.

The feat achieved by these girls is enough to turn them into heroines but no they are villains, rebels and beggers! What a shame how low he descended.

It is time for well meaning Nigerian to rise up and salvage whatever dignity 'if any' that remains of this huge of a joke called Nigeria.

Thank you Onazi for your magnanimity and benevolence, God bless you, God bless Nigeria!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by nextstep(m): 3:53am On Dec 16, 2016
seXytOhbAd:
Pay our girls!!!!!!

What's annoying is that you will see our president's friends and bum lickers donating cars, money and stuff to his daughter for the wedding when the country's daughters are unpaid especially after doing something great

Yes, but these Falcons don't award contracts or plum positions. tongue

1 Like

Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by badrobot77: 3:55am On Dec 16, 2016
What concern IPOB with Afonja for football. Your brain need hard reset...

AfonjaStinks:

Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by Nobody: 3:57am On Dec 16, 2016
Whatever happens,

Bubu is daft
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by Proffdada: 4:01am On Dec 16, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Bobrisky is having a nice time with your brain after mavrodian depression undecided

Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by LifeOfATroll: 4:03am On Dec 16, 2016
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by emynike2001(m): 4:07am On Dec 16, 2016
O Onazi MY GOD who does not sleep nor slumber WILL REWARD you richly, as you have released the Falcon players from shame, God will remove u from shame and YOU will find help in time of trouble.

Heaven will remember you for this seed you have sown.

Amen.
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by Nobody: 4:10am On Dec 16, 2016
bart10:

It's called Corporate Social Responsibility! Dangote's record is poor. His money is useless as he doesn't give back whereas he enjoys a lot of government's patronage, waivers etc. at the expense of the people.

Shut up! Is it your money?

-CramJones
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by Sunglass20(f): 4:35am On Dec 16, 2016
My brother in the state and in the church, i am proud of you. You have taken after the footsteps of your father TB Joshua. God will strengthen you to do more.
Madam Emzor also supported this women. God bless you all!
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by Lyord56(m): 4:39am On Dec 16, 2016
Larablink:
This guy is very nice and jovial.
have you meet him before ??
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by totorimi: 4:43am On Dec 16, 2016
Oh dear, God bless that guys he knows the pain the injuries these girls went through for the nation to be in the lime light only for die hard Islamist who do not believe in women football toy with their happiness. What does it take to pay them their allowance in this man made hard times caused by the vision-less bubu and his lack lustre team of ministers who do not know their left from their right.

All over the world champions are celebrated by their countries in appreciation for good job done but this cattle rearers and almajiri trained waec holder wont honor them before the sweat dries up on their forehead but he is busy importing all importables for his daughter who has not brought any laurel to this nation. If not that bubu managed to wriggle his way into our Aso rock does anybody care to know her, now they wont let us rest. They should just settle our heroines simple and short they have brought accolades to the country so they must be appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by Ddy(m): 4:45am On Dec 16, 2016
AlphaPegasi:
cheap nigga. only 1 million naira ? somebody slap ogenyi for me

Pls can u help with just 10k? poverty stricken mumu with bad mouth. MMM don crash, hunger go finish u soon
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by Jidibia(m): 4:46am On Dec 16, 2016
ahamonyeka:
na talk be that?
No be talk na yern
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by gentleiphy: 5:00am On Dec 16, 2016
seunny4lif:
Nice one cool cool

Where are the men of G undecided undecided
All those our men of God with private jets undecided undecided

God bless...you took the words out of my mouth...where are the churches to help...but if to say NFF compensated this girls,the churches will be the first to run and start preaching tithe to them from the compensation....

1 Like

Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by morbeta(m): 5:03am On Dec 16, 2016
AlphaPegasi:
cheap nigga. only 1 million naira ? somebody slap ogenyi for me

Anu apama!!!!
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by Nobody: 5:08am On Dec 16, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

You & the people that liked your post stink badly.

I am Igbo but this is absolutely uncalled for.

Not on this thread.
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by jeyselassie(m): 5:20am On Dec 16, 2016
HungerBAD:
God bless this guy.

Honestly,I was expecting well to do Nigerians to rally around these players with gifts in cash and do stuff,but sadly none came,except for this guy.

Where are the Dangote's?the Jim Ovia's?what did Okocha,Kanu and Yobo offer these girls?of course we will pray that prayer only prayed in Nigeria "God take Control"
but u too can do something naa. the money doesnt grow on a tree u know.
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by Nobody: 5:33am On Dec 16, 2016
Bonapart:
Shame on dangote and the rest... they can spend on celebrity that has already but always quiet on important issue
why are u so obseesed on how another man spends his money.. did u help him make it?
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by Kingbuhari(m): 5:35am On Dec 16, 2016
this a good gesture from Onazi... others should follow suit... where is Dangote Danjuma Adenuga etc... the way prominent Nigerians looks the other way in this national disgrace shows that we don't regard women in this Nigeria... we are indeed a Muslim country were women don't have a say ... dullard buhari is busy planning her daughters wedding while our victorious falcon are there in the street begging FG to pay them their entitlements.. Buhari is an old useless shameless unreasonable incompetent cow TUFIAKWA
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by Nobody: 5:58am On Dec 16, 2016
Tell me why anyone should do anything for a country that does nothing for you. Nigeria is one big fùcking scam bigger than MMM as far as Im concerned cos U pay taxes and you cant name 1 thing the governemnt gives and this shìt has been going on for years.
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by AMUNSI23(f): 6:12am On Dec 16, 2016
Bullhari is an ingrate
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by phranq(m): 6:12am On Dec 16, 2016
robosky02:
Super Eagles star Ogenyi Onazi donates a million Naira to Super Falcons

Super Eagles star Ogenyi Onazi has thrown his weight behind protesting African champions Super Falcons by donating a million Naira to them.

A source close to the team revealed the Trabzonspor of Turkey midfielder showed concern about the ladies plight.

"Onazi is a fantastic man and supported the Falcons with the sum of one million Naira, that really helped the ladies,” a source reported.

“He also gave one of the injured players 200,000 Naira for her treatment.

“He is a wonderful guy. I was aware some of the girls called him to complain about their plight and he helped them."

The Falcons have embarked on a sit-in protest at their Abuja hotel and also staged a protest march demanding for their entitlements to be paid.

Several former Nigeria stars including Garba Lawal, Joseph Yobo and Nwankwo Kanu have equally spoken against the shabby treatment the Falcons have been subjected to since they won a record eighth women’s AFCON in Cameroon.

http://africanfootball.com/news/671777/Eagles-star-Ogenyi-Onazi-donates-a-million-Naira-to-Falcons

Are you saying that these individuals should do what the government of the day has failed to do?? For how long will they be doing it?? The sports minister said they never expected the ladies to win. That means they are not positive and never trusted the ladies then why do you have to send people that you don't trust to do a job for the nation?? This alone is enough to relieve the minister of his office. Yes the individual well meaning Nigerians can gv GIFTS but the government should pay these ladies their entitlements.
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by seguno2: 6:19am On Dec 16, 2016
HungerBAD:
God bless this guy.

Honestly,I was expecting well to do Nigerians to rally around these players with gifts in cash and do stuff,but sadly none came,except for this guy.

Where are the Dangote's?the Jim Ovia's?what did Okocha,Kanu and Yobo offer these girls?of course we will pray that prayer only prayed in Nigeria "God take Control"

Don't we have a federal government that has paid the sports minister and other officials but in their wisdom abandoned the girls who laid the golden eggs?
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by kingston247: 6:25am On Dec 16, 2016
No they r only happy about mmm crashing....when nigeria don crash since even burn,no body go like carry dat kind news...pretenders..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FIFA Sanctions Nigeria Over World Cup Fracas In Abuja / Again Iheanacho Scores 2 Goals To Knock Man United Out Of The FA Cup / Photo Of The Day ;D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.