Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons (34620 Views)

Ogenyi Onazi Pays 1.5million Naira For Sanni Emmanuel Surgery / Trabzonspor President Celebrates Ogenyi Onazi's 26th Birthday In Hospital / NFF President, Amaju Pinnick Reacts To Falcons 8 Nil Loss To France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by Ebulonse(m): 6:57am On Dec 16, 2016
HungerBAD:
God bless this guy.

Honestly,I was expecting well to do Nigerians to rally around these players with gifts in cash and do stuff,but sadly none came,except for this guy.

Where are the Dangote's?the Jim Ovia's?what did Okocha,Kanu and Yobo offer these girls?of course we will pray that prayer only prayed in Nigeria "God take Control"
Really? so u're not a well todo Nigerian?
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by hugoboss36(m): 6:58am On Dec 16, 2016
AlphaPegasi:
cheap nigga. only 1 million naira ? somebody slap ogenyi for me
bad soul...acknowledge ur brother for his kind gesture..not to condemn...
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 16, 2016
Larablink:
This guy is very nice and jovial.

Jovial? Really?
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by SmellingAnus(m): 7:08am On Dec 16, 2016
optional1:

1st question. Your head correct so?
2nd question. MMM don remove your brain?
3rd quetion. You dey mad?

Last question. Who be your assitance manager wey go slap Onazi? Shebi you own hand don paralyze ba?....

Cc.

Unlimited22

CaptPlanet

femi4

SmellingAnus

shabi i ask this fo.ol the right question bah?
Perfect question dear... Too many ungrateful people in the land... Someone brought out his hard earned money to support those girls and one ..... lipsrsealed go dey ask this type of question...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by afoobiggy700(m): 7:09am On Dec 16, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

IPOB saving Afonjas since 1943
why you too mumu like this? na only Yoruba dey the team
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by afoobiggy700(m): 7:09am On Dec 16, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

why you too mumu like this? na only Yoruba dey the team
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by Larablink(f): 7:12am On Dec 16, 2016
Lyord56:
have you meet him before ??
yes, I have when eagles came to uyo for there game btw Tanzania. We was free unlike most of his team mates.
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by Larablink(f): 7:13am On Dec 16, 2016
GrizzlyBear:

Jovial? Really?
his open minded. His free with his fans.
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by Bonapart(m): 7:24am On Dec 16, 2016
ibelieveu:
instead of you to blame the government for not living upto their responsibility you are shaming dangote. Na you hustle make money for dangote? APC idiot!
the govt has failed on this issue which we all know. Where are the extremely rich in this country... their money isn't for their family alone
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by Bonapart(m): 7:25am On Dec 16, 2016
ugolance:
Na today we begin shame am? Dangote is a total waste of space in Nigeria we are yet to realize it. He has never contributed to any emergency situation the country faces b it #ebola #malaria #Polio what he is always looking out for is to maximize stupid gains at d expense of We Nigerians. Nonsense!!!
and we keep making him rich... maybe he and his type thinks his money comes from him.... true waste

1 Like

Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by Bonapart(m): 7:27am On Dec 16, 2016
cramjones:

Dumb statment! You think if Dangote gave to any Tom Dick and Harry, he would still have money for business? So any problem in Nigeria the onus on him would be to donate? My friend get a brain!

CramJones
how many emergency in this country has dangote ever show face How many Tom , dick and Harry has he give? Let's here you
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by ayindejimmy(m): 7:31am On Dec 16, 2016
Bonapart:
Shame on dangote and the rest... they can spend on celebrity that has already but always quiet on important issue

Shame on Dangote ba?

Bill Gate is the richest man in the world and we still have beggars and homeless people in the US.
I guess I should say shame on him too
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by wtfCode: 7:34am On Dec 16, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

IPOB saving Afonjas since 1843

Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by preshOnogwu1(m): 7:36am On Dec 16, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

He is actually from Benue state.
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by Bonapart(m): 7:38am On Dec 16, 2016
ayindejimmy:

Shame on Dangote ba?

Bill Gate is the richest man in the world and we still have beggars and homeless people in the US.
I guess I should say shame on him too
you dnt understand... is Onazi the richest
There are emergency situation which the rich men must turn up. Where has Dangote ever save a situation in Nigeria
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by toprealman: 7:44am On Dec 16, 2016
Bonapart:
Shame on dangote and the rest... they can spend on celebrity that has already but always quiet on important issue
Is Dangote your sports minister, NFF chairman or maybe I art of this clueless government? Do you delve into every matter....even the ones you have settled several times in the past. Dangote needs some respect, show some love brah.
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by sesaan(m): 7:54am On Dec 16, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Onazi is not IPOB he is from Benue
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by crown08(m): 7:55am On Dec 16, 2016
robosky02:
ok lets have the donations coming.....

whose next cheesy
you
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by oloriooko(m): 7:56am On Dec 16, 2016
Solution providers always rule
People should stop blaming dangote and co what of all the donations they have made in the past, it's wrong to wave them aside.
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by Heavance(m): 8:10am On Dec 16, 2016
Senators and representatives have never been told to wait for their salaries, this is shameful.
I mow believe super eagles purposely decided not to qualify for the nations cup, seriously Nigeria sef don crash.
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by Bonapart(m): 8:11am On Dec 16, 2016
toprealman:
Is Dangote your sports minister, NFF chairman or maybe I art of this clueless government? Do you delve into every matter....even the ones you have settled several times in the past. Dangote needs some respect, show some love brah.
which and which of this kind has he settle in the past Ohh I remeber: olamide vs Jazzy
Dangote is a waste of space and always active on irrelevant things like that of olamide and co
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by ayindejimmy(m): 8:14am On Dec 16, 2016
Bonapart:
you dnt understand... is Onazi the richest
There are emergency situation which the rich men must turn up. Where has Dangote ever save a situation in Nigeria

Dangote has been turning up since..

https://www.thecable.ng/dangote-weve-donated-6-32bn-idps-5-years

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/05/10/dangote-donates-n2bn-to-borno-idps/

These are some areas he has also been and still turning up over the past years

http://dangote.com/aboutus/responsibility.aspx

Certain people in the Glass House are responsible for this disgrace. You Wanna blame Dangote, blame Buhari but Pinnick, who is solely responsible just celebrated an elaborate birthday party last month.

Nff is an independent body but the FG still fund them with all the money they make from sponsorship and endorsement. Let's not forget the aids they get from CAF and FIFA.
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by Elle277(f): 8:16am On Dec 16, 2016
The real man..God bless you more!!
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by omogidi234(m): 8:19am On Dec 16, 2016
HungerBAD:
God bless this guy.

Honestly,I was expecting well to do Nigerians to rally around these players with gifts in cash and do stuff,but sadly none came,except for this guy.

Where are the Dangote's?the Jim Ovia's?what did Okocha,Kanu and Yobo offer these girls?of course we will pray that prayer only prayed in Nigeria "God take Control"

Watch it! Some of them would spring up after the Onazi's move.

1 Like

Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by CaptPlanet(m): 8:22am On Dec 16, 2016
optional1:

1st question. Your head correct so?
2nd question. MMM don remove your brain?
3rd quetion. You dey mad?

No vex for am.

U know wetin them talk about empty barrels. ...

Last question. Who be your assitance manager wey go slap Onazi? Shebi you own hand don paralyze ba?....

Cc.

Unlimited22

CaptPlanet

femi4

SmellingAnus

shabi i ask this fo.ol the right question bah?
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by MinCeteris: 8:26am On Dec 16, 2016
[b]"Several former Nigeria stars including Garba Lawal, Joseph Yobo and Nwankwo Kanu have equally spoken against the shabby treatment the Falcons have been subjected to since they won a record eighth women’s AFCON in Cameroon"
[/b]

We really appreciate the voice of some former stars who spoke against the shabby treatment, but we are sincerely grateful to Onazi and others who donated in cash to the ladies.
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by malbro(m): 8:26am On Dec 16, 2016
[quote author=HungerBAD post=51967573]God bless this guy.

Where are the Dangote's?the Jim Ovia's?what did Okocha,Kanu and Yobo offer these girls?of course we will pray that prayer only prayed in Nigeria "God take Control"[/quote
U have to understand that this buhari government is not working most biz man do that for biz reason and currently the economy is not friendly wit this men..
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by Denassimento(m): 8:27am On Dec 16, 2016
Nice one
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by drstone1: 8:48am On Dec 16, 2016
HungerBAD:
God bless this guy.

Have they not told you there is recession. ? Even Dangote is firing workers. Sadly,Zombies are still deluded..thankfully hunger is resetting most of their brains.
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by Francis1979: 8:49am On Dec 16, 2016
MMM IS NOT CRASHING NOW IS JUST LITTLE PROBLEM8-);>cheesy;( ;DMMM IS NOT CRASHING NOW IS JUST LITTLE PROBLEM8-);>cheesy;(
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by Sweetrolly(m): 9:21am On Dec 16, 2016
AlphaPegasi:
cheap nigga. only 1 million naira ? somebody slap ogenyi for me

please pray for some sense
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:27am On Dec 16, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FIFA Sanctions Nigeria Over World Cup Fracas In Abuja / Again Iheanacho Scores 2 Goals To Knock Man United Out Of The FA Cup / Photo Of The Day ;D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.