Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,107 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Why Hire A Professional Photographer - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Why Hire A Professional Photographer (545 Views)

Become A Professional Photographer @ 40% Discount! Be Your Own Boss!!! / Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) / Become A Professional Photographer: Get 50% Discount+Free Feeding,accommodator! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Hire A Professional Photographer by kazbanj: 7:22am On Dec 16, 2016
[center]WHY HIRE A PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER[/center]
[/left][left]
[left][/left]: A GOOD PICTURES WEDDING?
Story:-
Few days ago, I got a surprise call from my secondary school mate (ALI JOHNSON). He got my number from my facebook account and we chatted for a few minutes to know what was up with each other. He then quickly chipped in his purpose for calling. The conversation goes thus:
FRIEND. Guy shebi na multimedia company you dey work? Abeg una dey do photography?
ME: yes na, Kazbanj multimedia
FRIEND: Abeg how much una dey charge?
ME: E depend on how the event want to be ooooooo.
FRIEND: E dey reach 100K?
ME: yes na, sometimes E dey pass self.
FRIEND: But why Na? When photo for my street dey charge #150per copy who go dey patronise una?
Apparently, he is about getting married and complained of the huge list of expenses. He only needed a genuine reason for why he should hire a photographer that will charge up to #100,000, instead of a regular photographer that charges #150per copy? Here's a summary of what I explained to him.
-Photography has gone beyond taking shots just for the purpose of collecting money. Professionally-taken photos and video documentations are your only way to hold memories intact.
There is a difference in picture quality. A professional photographer invests a fortune in getting a high quality camera that captures what a regular camera can NEVER capture.
A lot of time is spent in post production which took years of training to capture. Post production brings out that professional seal to your pictures for that wow feeling you deserve.
Besides these, when you compare the financial cost, when you do the calculation; for a regular photographer that charges, #150per copy, printing 1000 photos will already cost 150K and you will not have the opportunity to select the pictures of your choice.
And guess what, we will snap thousands of photos just to make sure the most perfect moments are captured.
It's a moment that never comes twice and we don't joke with it.
Kazbanj Multimedia Brand is all you need to document all your special memories, to give you that long lasting reflection of a successful day.
Whenever you think video and photography.............. think Kazbanj multimedia studio. Call us today on: 08035283851, or drop your message on our email: Kazbanj_media@yahoo.com and we shall be more than happy to discuss with you on adding value to your special events.

(1) (Reply)

UNFPA Distributes Over 53000 Male And Female Condoms At Calabar Carnival Village / Register now for WRITERS' Workshop, March 2017 / Liberian Couple Set Internet On Fire With Their Wedding Keke Convoy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.