Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

How Not To Lose Money Investing In Hyips Like Mmm Nigeria, Get Help Etc. (part 1 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Not To Lose Money Investing In Hyips Like Mmm Nigeria, Get Help Etc. (part 1 (898 Views)

BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Invest In Schemes Like MMM To Doing Real Investment? / MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Not To Lose Money Investing In Hyips Like Mmm Nigeria, Get Help Etc. (part 1 by alpontif(m): 9:03am On Dec 16, 2016
Most often HYIPs create a beautiful fictional legend in which the process of making a profit is described. The legend is designed to disguise the true source of receiving funds – deposits from pyramid members. Of course, the investors experienced in such projects are perfectly aware of this and use the legend as an evaluation criterion for the quality of HYIPs.

The legend is designed to disguise the true source of receiving funds – deposits from pyramid members. Of course, the investors experienced in such projects are perfectly aware of this and use the legend as an evaluation criterion for the quality of HYIPs.
But newcomers may well be deceived with high interest and forget about caution, which can lead to tragic consequences.

This article will be focused on high-interest HYIPs with “guaranteed” yield of 30% – 100% per month, which in 99.9% cases represents nothing more than a pyramid scheme.
Most often such programs create a beautiful fictional legend in which the process of making a profit is described.

I have been investing in such programs since the end of 2011. first deposits were partially or completely lost as a result of scams (end of payments). Only in the second half of 2012, profits were greater than losses. I can identify three types of high-interest HYIPs:

Honest Pyramid
This HYIP is different in that the webmaster initially informs potential investors that the project is a pyramid, and its lifespan is finite.

Conventionally “Honest” HYIP
In this case the site administrator hides behind the legend, but tends to operate for long and honestly makes payments as long as inflow of deposits exceeds the outflow.

HYIP – scam
Such kind of programs are created solely to extremely quickly gather money from first investors. Payments are either not made at all or not very long period of time.
It is quite comfortable to use the former two in work. Their activity is subject to certain laws. The lifespan of pyramids undergoes several stages.

Using certain precautions and following a few rules, which I will discuss below, it is possible to make money on the Honest and Conventionally “Honest” HYIPs.

The third type is the most dangerous. Such projects are unfortunately quite common.
 The biggest difficulty for HYIP investors is to identify such programs and stay away from them. As a rule, these HYIPs may have a “convincing” legend and a quality website, but be a trap even for an experienced investor.

www.sogundogoji.
Re: How Not To Lose Money Investing In Hyips Like Mmm Nigeria, Get Help Etc. (part 1 by alpontif(m): 9:04am On Dec 16, 2016
HOW NOT TO LOSE MONEY INVESTING IN HYIPS (PART 2)

This is the part 2 of the article. Read

I can say confidently that no matter how experienced a hyper is, investment in such projects involves the risk of losing a part or all deposit invested in the project. 
Therefore, before investing your own money in HYIP, think about whether you are ready for possible losses. If not, do not invest in high-interest HYIPs, save your nerves.

I have developed for myself a few rules to work with such programs. These rules help to significantly reduce the risk of losing money and eventually reach the average level of return of 15-20% per month.

So, here are the recommendations for investing in HYIPs. These rules are very important and I want you to know them before you actually start investing.

1. Don’t Put in HYIP Your Entire Investment Capital

If you are going to start seriously and profitably investing on the Internet, do not put your entire investment capital in High-Yield investment programs. I recommend using no more than 20% of all online money. I limit myself to approximately10%.

2. Start by Investing Minimum Deposit

Start to invest small sums, preferably minimum that let you make the selected HYIPs ($ 3, $ 5, $ 10). Experience will come with time, certain flair will appear, and you will be ready to increase your deposits. Take your time. This will save you from logical losses of regular at the initial stage.

3. Don’t Invest the Entire Sum in One Program

Never put all your eggs into one basket. Once you have determined the sum allocated for High-Yield investment programs, break it, at least in10 parts, in other words, never invest the entire sum in one program, no matter how reliable it may seem for you.

The minimum number of programs in which you need take part at the same time – 5, better 10, and ideally 20. The more projects, the lower the risk, the lower losses in case of scam of one or several at once, and the greater the chance of getting profits.

3. Be Skeptical

Always treat skeptically, and it is better, in general, not to pay attention to HYIPs with huge interest. As a rule, you can find programs promising just fabulously fantastic conditions – doubling a deposit in a few days or even hours. Yes, there are so-called doublers. But working with them requires a special approach, time, patience and luck. For a beginner it certainly means the loss of money. In another case, even worse, none of the depositors in such circumstances would get his money.
25% – 40% per month is quite reasonable interest with which HYIPs can operate for relatively long time to make payments.

5. Do not reinvest

Only withdraw profits. You should regularly withdraw the accrued interest. You can do this once a week or a few days, but it is better to do every day. Each withdrawal leaves less of your money in the program, and even in case of an unfavorable outcome you will not lose your entire deposit, but only a part.

6. Pay Attention to Changes in the Conditions of Investing

Abrupt changes in interest rates, terms, delays in payments, delivery of letters with new better offers – all this indicates the beginning of problems and should be a signal for you to stop working with the program and to withdraw funds.

7. Educate Yourself

Learn from your mistakes – it is wonderful experience that can hardly be replaced. But, nevertheless, I recommend learning from other mistakes as well. Many people have already gone the way that others just begin. Visit forums, read blogs. This will help you to quickly learn how to earn on the Internet and reduce your losses in the process of learning how to invest in HYIPs.

www.sogundogoji.

(1) (Reply)

Mapurse Is A Scam! Stay Away / Nairaoptimizer Newly Launched / N

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.