Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,326 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Who Is A Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is A Man (668 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is A Man by Chokcity(m): 9:39pm On Jun 01, 2017
Hmmmm the 1st time someone has written something good for men also.....!

Ⓜ Who is a MAN?

A man is the most beautiful part of God's creation.

He sacrifices his dreams for just a smile on his parents' face.

He spends his entire pocket money on buyng gifts for the lady he loves, just to see her smiling.

He sacrifices his full youth for his wife & children by working late at night without any complaint.

He builds their future by taking loans from banks & repaying them for his entire lifetime.

He struggles a lot & still has to bear scolding from his mother, wife and boss.

His life ends up only by compromising for others' happiness.

If he goes out, he's careless.

If he stays at home, he's a lazy.

If he scolds his children, he's a monster.

If he doesn't scold them, he's an irresponsible guy.

If he stops wife from working, then he's an insecure guy.

If he doesn't stop wife from working, then he's somebody who lives on wife's earnings.

If he listens to mom, he's mama's boy.

If he listens to his wife, he's wife's slave.

If he does not play he's too serious, stern and stiff.

If he plays, he's a joker who never Matures.

If he dresses well, he's extravagant and possible womanizer. If he doesn't dress well, he's a loser who's not a gentleman.

If he helps his wife, he's taken for granted as a fool. If he doesn't help his wife, he's cruel and wicked.

Respect every male in your life. You will never know what he has sacrificed for you.
Re: Who Is A Man by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 01, 2017
Congrats to him.
Everybody is sacrificing these days, both men and women.

The write-up is too exaggerated, like there is no in-between again. It either has to be too hot or too cold. Who calls a man that goes out to work careless? undecided

Shout out to the good men that manage it all, without any side feeling left out.

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Man by YourCoffin: 11:26pm On Jun 01, 2017
A man is a specie with a dick inbetween his legs. You people better create another word for all these nonsense you people spew. embarassed embarassed Leave the word man alone. We are tired of the confusion
Re: Who Is A Man by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 02, 2017
Chokcity:
Hmmmm the 1st time someone has written something good for men also.....!

Ⓜ Who is a MAN?

A man is the most beautiful part of God's creation.

He sacrifices his dreams for just a smile on his parents' face.

He spends his entire pocket money on buyng gifts for the lady he loves, just to see her smiling.

He sacrifices his full youth for his wife & children by working late at night without any complaint.

He builds their future by taking loans from banks & repaying them for his entire lifetime.

He struggles a lot & still has to bear scolding from his mother, wife and boss.

His life ends up only by compromising for others' happiness.

If he goes out, he's careless.

If he stays at home, he's a lazy.

If he scolds his children, he's a monster.

If he doesn't scold them, he's an irresponsible guy.

If he stops wife from working, then he's an insecure guy.

If he doesn't stop wife from working, then he's somebody who lives on wife's earnings.

If he listens to mom, he's mama's boy.

If he listens to his wife, he's wife's slave.

If he does not play he's too serious, stern and stiff.

If he plays, he's a joker who never Matures.

If he dresses well, he's extravagant and possible womanizer. If he doesn't dress well, he's a loser who's not a gentleman.

If he helps his wife, he's taken for granted as a fool. If he doesn't help his wife, he's cruel and wicked.

Respect every male in your life. You will never know what he has sacrificed for you.

Seriously a lot of things we men through that's never appreciated, the women get the glory our role is just to provide and provide till we perish but hey we wouldn't have it any other way, which is why we take pride in ourselves . Fathers day is a blur
Re: Who Is A Man by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 02, 2017
pcguru1:

Seriously a lot of things we men through that's never appreciated, the women get the glory our role is just to provide and provide till we perish but hey we wouldn't have it any other way, which is why we take pride in ourselves . Fathers day is a blur
Wetin you dey go through?
This provide una dey always hold onto _na only you dey provide? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Man by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 02, 2017
PaperLace:

Wetin you dey go through?
This provide una dey always hold onto _na only you dey provide? cheesy
at all they are not the only to provide, however they are the only one where providing is laid out as the dominant role. The fact I say men go through a lot doesn't negate what women go through that's not my point in case that's where you're heading
Re: Who Is A Man by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 02, 2017
pcguru1:
at all they are not the only to provide, however they are the only one where providing is laid out as the dominant role. The fact I say men go through a lot doesn't negate what women go through that's not my point in case that's where you're heading
That's what comes with being head of the family _rules I believe were laid down by men themselves. They should however be happy they're getting lots of help in the providing _ it has been long I saw a family where the man provides alone.

We all have our dominant roles I think, but the plan should be to get married to someone that complements us, that way no one perishes carrying out his/her dominant role.
No, I am not heading anywhere...
Re: Who Is A Man by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
PaperLace:

That's what comes with being head of the family _rules I believe were laid down by men themselves. They should however be happy they're getting lots of help in the providing _ it has been long I saw a family where the man provides alone.

We all have our dominant roles I think, but the plan should be to get married to someone that complements us, that way no one perishes carrying out his/her dominant role.
No, I am not heading anywhere...

As in how I wish that were easy, its hard finding caring ladies either they are taken or non available.

(1) (Reply)

At 37, This Ugandan Woman Has Given Birth To 38 Children / I Need A Mature God Fearing Lady For A Relationship / Terminate My 25-year-old Marriage To Ill-tempered Wife – Pastor Begs Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.