Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,099 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Hilarious! Check Out The New Acronym For MMM - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hilarious! Check Out The New Acronym For MMM (777 Views)

Breaking: UNIOSUN Students Used N2billion School Fees For MMM / Will There Be An End Of The Year Party For MMM Participants? / Nigerians You Need To Read This : The Secret Of MMM Nigeria Has Been Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious! Check Out The New Acronym For MMM by niceface(m): 10:56am On Dec 16, 2016
Nigerians have given a new acronym to the embattled MMM. See the hilarious acronym below:

MMM- Moku, Mogbe, Modaran

This new acronym is in Yoruba and it simply represent the exclamations of those who participated in MMM whenever they login to discover the status of their accounts.
Literally, it means; I'm dead, I'm doomed, I'm in trouble...lol

My heart goes out to the participants. I pray something positive happen soon because so many people are already demoralized.

Source:?http://michaelsundaym..com.ng/2016/12/hilarious-check-out-new-acronym-for-mmm.html?m=1

Re: Hilarious! Check Out The New Acronym For MMM by kunle86(m): 11:07am On Dec 16, 2016
Moku mogbe modaran
Re: Hilarious! Check Out The New Acronym For MMM by protocoll(m): 11:12am On Dec 16, 2016
funny
Re: Hilarious! Check Out The New Acronym For MMM by Jaynero(m): 12:40pm On Dec 16, 2016
Its not new

(1) (Reply)

Again…. Married Kenyan Woman Gets Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex / Please Nairalanders Help Us We Have Not Eaten Since 4 Days Now / Trade All Your Gift Cards With Cash Instantely @ A Very Good Rate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.