Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Please Nairalanders Help Us We Have Not Eaten Since 4 Days Now - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Nairalanders Help Us We Have Not Eaten Since 4 Days Now (775 Views)

Big Black Cobra Killed But Not Eaten / MTN NG Not Working Properly Since 4:PM Yesterday. / Please Nairalanders Vote For My Baby To Be The Face Of Pz Cusson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalanders Help Us We Have Not Eaten Since 4 Days Now by Danal(m): 7:30am On May 17, 2017
Please Nairalanders help us, my wife and I plus my two kids (a little girl and a boy) have not eaten properly for the past four days now, I have a 5 months old baby girl my wife is still nursing, I have exhausted the last money to get her baby foods, I and my wife have been taking water and biscuits for the past four days, we relocated to Delta state from calabar for a job, I was working here but after a while the firm dropped me and since then I have been doing teaching job of which since last month I have not recieved salary, please people I am on my knees as I am here we have nothing right now, I am begging here because I have no other option, I have to use the last N100 to buy airtime so I can post this, pleas all I am asking for Is just 2000 or 3000 naira to use to buy some small things to eat here, I am on my knees, please, this is my account number

Pleas help us out, God bless you as you do so.
Re: Please Nairalanders Help Us We Have Not Eaten Since 4 Days Now by BadBouy: 7:34am On May 17, 2017
How do we believe you now

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders Help Us We Have Not Eaten Since 4 Days Now by PointZerom: 7:39am On May 17, 2017
BadBouy:

You don't need to doubt him. If I tell you how many people that comes to my shop almost on daily basis to ask for feeding alms you won't believe it. I mean able bodied men.
Re: Please Nairalanders Help Us We Have Not Eaten Since 4 Days Now by Danal(m): 7:43am On May 17, 2017
BadBouy:

Sir/MA I don't know how to convince you, the country right now is hard, to make things worst since I lost the small job I was doing, it's been really tough, wanted to start business so I can sustain my family but no capital, I am very honest person, you can meet me in person and get to know, I just need this little help right now, I know with God I will pull through, thank you
Re: Please Nairalanders Help Us We Have Not Eaten Since 4 Days Now by BadBouy: 7:44am On May 17, 2017
PointZerom:

You don't need to doubt him. If I tell you how many people that comes to my shop almost on daily basis to ask for feeding alms you won't believe it. I mean able bodied men.
There's scam everywhere and you're telling me not to doubt him
Abi no be naija?
Re: Please Nairalanders Help Us We Have Not Eaten Since 4 Days Now by Nobody: 8:03am On May 17, 2017
I'm touched.
Re: Please Nairalanders Help Us We Have Not Eaten Since 4 Days Now by Nobody: 8:04am On May 17, 2017
BadBouy:
There's scam everywhere and you're telling me not to doubt him Abi no be naija?
why don't you leave the thread and go to another thread if you can't help? Why are some people like this for heaven's sake?!?!
Re: Please Nairalanders Help Us We Have Not Eaten Since 4 Days Now by BadBouy: 8:33am On May 17, 2017
modelmike7:

why don't you leave the thread and go to another thread if you can't help?
Why are some people like this for heaven's sake?!?!
*playing Simi – Jamb Question
Re: Please Nairalanders Help Us We Have Not Eaten Since 4 Days Now by Nobody: 8:36am On May 17, 2017
BadBouy:

*playing Simi – Jamb Question
then go meet your fellow kids at the kids section on NL and discuss about the JAMB you guys are writing today!
Re: Please Nairalanders Help Us We Have Not Eaten Since 4 Days Now by BadBouy: 8:38am On May 17, 2017
modelmike7:

then go meet your fellow kids at the kids section on NL and discuss about the JAMB you guys are writing today!
Well I can't blame you
*Looking at your Dp you Look like a Barbeque Already
See his head like AutoJosh Beetles grin
Re: Please Nairalanders Help Us We Have Not Eaten Since 4 Days Now by Nobody: 11:18am On May 17, 2017
BadBouy:

Well I can't blame you
I can see you are typing from a rural village lying down on top of a mat. ,Comparing someone to BBQ is the best feeling in the world, but a local winch like u will never know. Lemme leave you in your foolishness...
BTW, gather all the men in your lineage and check which one wey make sense reach me as u don even check my pic.
Kiddo, go read for ur jamb
Re: Please Nairalanders Help Us We Have Not Eaten Since 4 Days Now by Nobody: 11:29am On May 17, 2017
modelmike7:
I can see you are typing from a rural village lying down on top of a mat. ,Comparing someone to BBQ is the best feeling in the world, but a local winch like u will never know. Lemme leave you in your foolishness...
BTW, gather all the men in your lineage and check which one wey make sense reach me as u don even check my pic.
Kiddo, go read for ur jamb
BadBouy:

Well I can't blame you

Instead of the two of una to help the Op una come turn here to battle arena.

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways You Make Yourself Easily Used By People / Happy New Year, Welcome To 2018!! / Nigeria is sitting on a Time Bomb!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.