Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Kingsley Ikhuoria Cookey & Mariam Tosin Sanni Break Academic Records In Ghana - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kingsley Ikhuoria Cookey & Mariam Tosin Sanni Break Academic Records In Ghana (19913 Views)

Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed / Opeyemi Grace Dara: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Records / Oluwatoni Sanni On The List Of 1st Class Graduands At University Of Bristol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kingsley Ikhuoria Cookey & Mariam Tosin Sanni Break Academic Records In Ghana by princeonx: 12:06pm On Dec 16, 2016
martineverest:
edo girl and hausa boy.

Thank God no be igbo and yoruba..person for no hear word
This is specially made for you!

Re: Kingsley Ikhuoria Cookey & Mariam Tosin Sanni Break Academic Records In Ghana by Nathdoug(m): 12:06pm On Dec 16, 2016
H
Re: Kingsley Ikhuoria Cookey & Mariam Tosin Sanni Break Academic Records In Ghana by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 16, 2016
Congratulations to the two both of them God bless.
Re: Kingsley Ikhuoria Cookey & Mariam Tosin Sanni Break Academic Records In Ghana by rusher14: 12:09pm On Dec 16, 2016
ThisYourTatafo:
For obvious reasons I'm compelled to state categorically that Nairaland ower Seun Osewa is anti mmm... Whether he has been coerced or brown enveloped i do not know but, what i do know however is THIS MAN IS AGAINST MMM.

When people were empowered by MMM for months and ordinary citizens were cashing out and making a fortune, not a single success post about MMM was posted on front page of this great forum.

If you care so much about Nigerians why not organise training programs for the teeming youths seeing you are a first class witness to the decadence in the society. You even have a moniker HungryBoy and HungerBad (With all due respect to HungryBoy and HungerBad)

No be every guy man dey do yahoo Yahoo... Most of us seek legitimate means to double our cheddah and MMM came along and truly it helped ease some stress cause i tell u bruv, if u get paid 100gs in this present Nigerian dispensation, e no o even reach u my guy.

Those of us who have a knack for legit hustle, do not cast the hopes of uswards by pushing fake news on your platform.

You may be doing more harm than you think.

You say DON'T POST MISLEADING NEWS ON NAIRALAND AND YOU MY DEAR SEUN ARE THE FIRST TO VIOLATE YOUR SO CALLED RULE.

Mmm
did
not
crash
and surely I'm not an agent or a propitiator for this beautiful family called mmm but i assure you, you are gonna have more deaths in your hands if you keep posting misleading topics bound to arouse public frenzy and chaos.

People believe what they read on Nairaland cause IT IS THE NUMBER 1 SITE IN AFRICA FOR AUTHENTIC INFO.

I stopped visiting other sites a long time ago cause of the poor and shallow news been propagated there.

Let me end this by saying

U did not promote wizkid while he was in the kitchen, now d nigggaaa don get bread and u r d first to post news about new baby mamas...lol... Go figure.

MMM has not crashed, don't wish death on a brother.

He doesn't like lazy people.

He built his platform from scratch and till date man hours are still required to maintain the site talk less about making a profit.

Only brain dead, money doubling suckers believe you place money in a pot and by so doing you can make 30% by getting help.

Face the fact, you have lost money and you only wish to channel your anger against one who hasn't brought you your misfortune.

Denial

Anger

Bargaining

Depression

Acceptance

These are the stages of grief and I suspect you are transiting from stage one to two.

Don't worry, stage five would be very much achieved.

2 Likes

Re: Kingsley Ikhuoria Cookey & Mariam Tosin Sanni Break Academic Records In Ghana by SaintzPeter(m): 12:14pm On Dec 16, 2016
good..
Re: Kingsley Ikhuoria Cookey & Mariam Tosin Sanni Break Academic Records In Ghana by osuofia2(m): 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
but why are Yorubas and Ibos always at log head ......? they too hate each other.... while the Hausa keep using their head
Re: Kingsley Ikhuoria Cookey & Mariam Tosin Sanni Break Academic Records In Ghana by Pylony(m): 12:33pm On Dec 16, 2016
Congrats to both of them for making us proud. If the Nigeria Educational Engine were functional, our young stars would not have run to Ghana in search of Education.
Re: Kingsley Ikhuoria Cookey & Mariam Tosin Sanni Break Academic Records In Ghana by akdonkes: 12:34pm On Dec 16, 2016
martineverest:
edo girl and hausa boy.
Keep telling yourself that
Re: Kingsley Ikhuoria Cookey & Mariam Tosin Sanni Break Academic Records In Ghana by AngryNigerian(m): 12:36pm On Dec 16, 2016
dreezybines:
wow 4.2 out of 4.3...

Congratulations guys...

So, Ghanaian univs de use 4.3 base points? And I was wondering if no be 4.9 again. I love success stories...
Re: Kingsley Ikhuoria Cookey & Mariam Tosin Sanni Break Academic Records In Ghana by olaniyi0(m): 1:17pm On Dec 16, 2016
martineverest:
edo girl and hausa boy.

so Tosin na hausa word abi? or maybe u think mariam na hausa word
Re: Kingsley Ikhuoria Cookey & Mariam Tosin Sanni Break Academic Records In Ghana by advocatebaba(m): 1:19pm On Dec 16, 2016
ObaKlaz:
I hate quoting long epistles, really... But this topic IS NOT MMM-related now, is it? Maybe you should be in charge of your emotions, sir.
ASK URSELF MUST EVERY FAKE NEWS BOUT MMM B ON FP... E.G MMM PARTICIPANT SLUMP ND DIE, MMM MOTHER ON D RUN, MMM IS NOW PREGNANT E.T.C UNVERIFIED NEWS ND UNREAL THREAD BOUT MMM LITTERED ON NL... E BETA FIND SUMTIN REAL ND POST 2MAKE FP... NL SHUD STOP MISPLACING DIER PRIORITY BOUT JOURNALISM. DNT BLAME D GUY POSTING MMM ON DIS TOPIC COZ ALMOST AL NLDERS R GUILTY... WAT D GUY IX SAYIN IX DA TRUTH... QUOTE ME ND B POSSESSED WIT DEMONIC TROUBLE.
Re: Kingsley Ikhuoria Cookey & Mariam Tosin Sanni Break Academic Records In Ghana by laiza(m): 1:38pm On Dec 16, 2016
Give it to Kingsley mehn! To have that GPA in an engineering field in GHANA That guy is the modern day equivalent of Galileo and Newton. Summed up Galton 2.0
Re: Kingsley Ikhuoria Cookey & Mariam Tosin Sanni Break Academic Records In Ghana by Elle277(f): 1:50pm On Dec 16, 2016
Nice one!ยก!
Re: Kingsley Ikhuoria Cookey & Mariam Tosin Sanni Break Academic Records In Ghana by SEEDORF441(m): 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
martineverest:
edo and hausa

oluwatosin is a yoruba name
Re: Kingsley Ikhuoria Cookey & Mariam Tosin Sanni Break Academic Records In Ghana by ObaKlaz: 5:18pm On Dec 16, 2016
advocatebaba:
ASK URSELF MUST EVERY FAKE NEWS BOUT MMM B ON FP... E.G MMM PARTICIPANT SLUMP ND DIE, MMM MOTHER ON D RUN, MMM IS NOW PREGNANT E.T.C UNVERIFIED NEWS ND UNREAL THREAD BOUT MMM LITTERED ON NL... E BETA FIND SUMTIN REAL ND POST 2MAKE FP... NL SHUD STOP MISPLACING DIER PRIORITY BOUT JOURNALISM. DNT BLAME D GUY POSTING MMM ON DIS TOPIC COZ ALMOST AL NLDERS R GUILTY... WAT D GUY IX SAYIN IX DA TRUTH... QUOTE ME ND B POSSESSED WIT DEMONIC TROUBLE.
There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG with the recent surge of MMM topics to the front page. As a trained journalist, the MMM scheme being frozen is NEWS WORTHY and deserves PROMINENCE, just like news of Donald Trump's victory flooded the media, or how TB Joshua's prediction went wrong... But you wouldn't know that, would ya? I'll give you the same advise I gave him: BE IN CHARGE OF YOUR EMOTIONS!
Re: Kingsley Ikhuoria Cookey & Mariam Tosin Sanni Break Academic Records In Ghana by Codes151(m): 6:44pm On Dec 16, 2016
See this criminal!! Who ever posted this is on that picture!! My dear boy or girl, u weren't the best nor did u break any record!!! Don't hype yourself on nairaland!! For your info, I hear cuz if Una wahala burst for that school matter!!! Smh!!! Nairalanders trying to be celebs!! When u earn sth, the school or people will worship u!! Not come here to post some old news that passed when grad was august/sept... besides I know Una not earn am!
Re: Kingsley Ikhuoria Cookey & Mariam Tosin Sanni Break Academic Records In Ghana by advocatebaba(m): 6:38am On Dec 17, 2016
ObaKlaz:
There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG with the recent surge of MMM topics to the front page. As a trained journalist, the MMM scheme being frozen is NEWS WORTHY and deserves PROMINENCE, just like news of Donald Trump's victory flooded the media, or how TB Joshua's prediction went wrong... But you wouldn't know that, would ya? I'll give you the same advise I gave him: BE IN CHARGE OF YOUR EMOTIONS!
TEL UR BRODA SEUN 2WAIT TIL NXT YR.
Re: Kingsley Ikhuoria Cookey & Mariam Tosin Sanni Break Academic Records In Ghana by advocatebaba(m): 6:40am On Dec 17, 2016
ObaKlaz:
TEL UR BRODA SEUN 2WAIT TIL NXT YR, DEN E CAN NW CHANGE NL 2 MMM FORUM.
Re: Kingsley Ikhuoria Cookey & Mariam Tosin Sanni Break Academic Records In Ghana by ThisYourTatafo: 3:51am On Jan 30, 2017
rusher14:

He doesn't like lazy people.

He built his platform from scratch and till date man hours are still required to maintain the site talk less about making a profit.

Only brain dead, money doubling suckers believe you place money in a pot and by so doing you can make 30% by getting help.

Face the fact, you have lost money and you only wish to channel your anger against one who hasn't brought you your misfortune.

Denial

Anger

Bargaining

Depression

Acceptance

These are the stages of grief and I suspect you are transiting from stage one to two.

Don't worry, stage five would be very much achieved.

Trying to shine through me on Nairaland is an old trick. U dey fine person Wey u wan exchange words with lol. u no even reach. and guess what bros ? I just got paid on MMM. and it keeps coming. pls go and check my new posts. Humans just hating on another human for absolutely no reason. u need help
Re: Kingsley Ikhuoria Cookey & Mariam Tosin Sanni Break Academic Records In Ghana by rusher14: 4:01am On Jan 30, 2017
ThisYourTatafo:

Trying to shine through me on Nairaland is an old trick. U dey fine person Wey u wan exchange words with lol. u no even reach. and guess what bros ? I just got paid on MMM. and it keeps coming. pls go and check my new posts. Humans just hating on another human for absolutely no reason. u need help

This is no Di.ck measuring contest but believe me no matter how much MMM paid you it would not be a 3rd of my monthly income, not boasting just saying.

When I insist the way out of the doldrums for Nigeria is production or export of services by the average Nigerian I speak from a position of personal experience.

So, don't get to work. Depend on MMM for your livelihood after all you put in 1 million and in 4 weeks you make a profit of 300k why bother working?
Re: Kingsley Ikhuoria Cookey & Mariam Tosin Sanni Break Academic Records In Ghana by ThisYourTatafo: 7:36am On Jan 30, 2017
rusher14:

This is no Di.ck measuring contest but believe me no matter how much MMM paid you it would not be a 3rd of my monthly income, not boasting just saying.

When I insist the way out of the doldrums for Nigeria is production or export of services by the average Nigerian I speak from a position of personal experience.

So, don't get to work. Depend on MMM for your livelihood after all you put in 1 million and in 4 weeks you make a profit of 300k why bother working?

If u get paid so much cheddah dude that 1 na for ur pocket u no dey pay me and I no even see u even if u climb Cliff... people who havebcommon sense often realise that the way to have a long fulfilled life is MINDING YOUR OWN BUSINESS which to me is your weakness. no face your way Bros dey fine me upandan for Nairaland
Re: Kingsley Ikhuoria Cookey & Mariam Tosin Sanni Break Academic Records In Ghana by IVORY2009(m): 8:02am On Jan 30, 2017
[s]
rusher14:

[/s]

Thrash! You mean ur yahoo yahoo jobman shocked shocked
Re: Kingsley Ikhuoria Cookey & Mariam Tosin Sanni Break Academic Records In Ghana by rusher14: 8:18am On Jan 30, 2017
[quote author=ThisYourTatafo post=53253585]

[s]If u get paid so much cheddah dude that 1 na for ur pocket u no dey pay me and I no even see u even if u climb Cliff... people who havebcommon sense often realise that the way to have a long fulfilled life is MINDING YOUR OWN BUSINESS which to me is your weakness. no face your way Bros dey fine me upandan for Nairaland[[/s]/quote]

Good luck in your endeavours.
Re: Kingsley Ikhuoria Cookey & Mariam Tosin Sanni Break Academic Records In Ghana by ThisYourTatafo: 10:00pm On Jan 30, 2017
[quote author=rusher14 post=53254585][/quote]

You too man, no hard feelings, we can't be catching unnecessary feelings on a faceless forum

(1) (2) (Reply)

Basics Of Biology Drawings / Oyo State Governor, Makinde Sacks LAUTECH VC, Professor Ologunde / List Of Best Graduating Students In Nigeria Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.