Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

How To Export Data From Locked Iphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Export Data From Locked Iphone (416 Views)

. / How To Get Back Lost Contacts From Locked Iphone / How To Get Free Data From 9mobile For One Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Export Data From Locked Iphone by abyep24: 12:00pm On Dec 16, 2016
"Since I bought the iPhone 7 Plus, I abandoned my old iPhone 5S, however, my iPhone 7 plus was stolen yesterday, I have to use the iPhone 5s again, but I forget the posscode of lock screen, I want to reset my iPhone via a tool, which will permanent wipe all data and setting on my iPhone, how can I export all data from locked iPhone before wiping it?"

Do you also have the same confusion? Just looking for a simple way to restore your data from iPhone with the lock screen? Well, the answer is about to open in this article.

There is an array of software's available which can help a miserable iPhone user to help recover lost data. But the one which stands apart from the rest is iPhone Data Recovery. It'a all-in-one software with nothing complex involved. Even an average person with the knowledge of using a personal computer can use this software with ease. What's more, the program has a very simplistic design and possesses a swift user interface. It takes about 4 to 6 minutes for iPhone Data Recovery to retrieve about 2 gigabytes of data in three simple steps: Connect, Scan and Recover.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_1j60Sx1Cs

Read more:
Recover Data from Broken iPhone
Fix iOS System to Normal for iPhone
Restore Lost iPhone Data from Backup

(1) (Reply)

Does Rice Really Help Us Save Wet Phones? / Help I Could Not Download / Upload Your App To Google Play, Free*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.