Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,960 members, 7,810,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Reason Why MMM Will Never Be Back - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Reason Why MMM Will Never Be Back (1139 Views)

MMM Will Lead To Losses, Access Bank Warns Customers / Discussion: When Do You Think MMM Will Crash? / 10 Reasons Why Mmm Will Never Crash Facts! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why MMM Will Never Be Back by UrennaNkoli(f): 12:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
Its as simple as ABC , cool the saying goes thus once bitten, twice shy. The panic has already been caused basking in impatience, the damage has already been done basking in despair. The board already knows that if they reopen the scheme by January, a lot of customers will instantly want to GH and cash out for good but who will be willing to PH? MMM knows this and its nothing but their loss so for the best interest of their own profit, the scheme will close down for good and all money is carted away with. After all, its a ponzi scheme. Their modus operandi is to win as many souls as possible before they strike.

Correct me anywhere I'm wrong and feel free to ad yours.

CC lalasticlala seun

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why MMM Will Never Be Back by Sunnymatey(m): 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
Enough of
Re: Reason Why MMM Will Never Be Back by tripplephi: 12:37pm On Dec 16, 2016
SOUTH AFRICA MMM HAD A FREEZE TOO but BOUNCED BACK. so why are you barking... pls do your research well.

UrennaNkoli:
Its as simple as ABC , cool the saying goes thus once bitten, twice shy. The panic has already been caused basking in impatience, the damage has already been done basking in despair. The board already knows that if they reopen the scheme by January, a lot of customers will instantly want to GH and cash out for good but who will be willing to PH? MMM knows this and its nothing but their loss so for the best interest of their own profit, the scheme will close down for good and all money is carted away with. After all, its a ponzi scheme. Their modus operandi is to win as many souls as possible before they strike.

Correct me anywhere I'm wrong and feel free to ad yours.

CC lalasticlala seun

1 Like

Re: Reason Why MMM Will Never Be Back by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
Like i posted on facebook earlier

One more time on this MMM issue. Some of you should stop being gullible and outright stupid and get real. Whether the dirty ponzi scheme you shameless Christians, Muslims and whatever religion you are practicing are part of and defend with your entire being returns or not, i really don't care but what i do hate is how people think mentioning things like it is a viable 'business' and it is sustainable and questioning why those not in it should be worried. Sometimes i wonder why Nigerian Youths aren't fit to lead this country and then this MMM issue gives me a classic answer. This country cannot be handed to people who are just desperate to get by, these same people criticize the government and call them names daily on social media but these people are the True defintion of 'Corruption' that the average Nigerian typifies. These people are the ones who can sign up to a business that warns them to invest what they can afford to loose and then they call it a sustainable business, these people are the same people who can sign up to a business that doesn't awaken any entrepreneurial spirit or business savy mentality in them, only laziness and a desire to be rich without stressing much, these people read about the founder Sergei Mavrodi who according to Wikipedia which is free and accessible to all is regarded as a Russian Criminal and mastermind of several Ponzi Schemes with the same pattern in the past and tell you there's nothing wrong about the so called 'business' while their religious books preach against partaking in the sinful meal served by these sort of evil personalities. I am no longer wondering why tired old men who should be counting down their days on earth are the best we can present as leaders because even though i admit they impoverished us, i've also seen that we've lost our souls, we have no morality and desperate to get free of poverty by any means whatsoever. There's no hope with our generation and in truth Nigeria will only get worse and worse. The youths are even more corrupt than those guys up there. Carry your MMM on your head like gala since na una suffer pass

1 Like

Re: Reason Why MMM Will Never Be Back by djlaqua91(m): 1:00pm On Dec 16, 2016
Did I hear MMM?

Mavrodi Take this

Re: Reason Why MMM Will Never Be Back by UrennaNkoli(f): 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
tripplephi:
SOUTH AFRICA MMM HAD A FREEZE TOO but BOUNCED BACK. so why are you barking... pls do your research well.

Oh it never did. They resulted in using BTC only
Re: Reason Why MMM Will Never Be Back by eezeribe(m): 2:45pm On Dec 16, 2016
MrLouisVanGaal:

One more time on this MMM issue. Some of you should stop being gullible and outright stupid and get real. Whether the dirty ponzi scheme you shameless Christians, Muslims and whatever religion you are practicing are part of and defend with your entire being returns or not, i really don't care but what i do hate is how people think mentioning things like it is a viable 'business' and it is sustainable and questioning why those not in it should be worried. Sometimes i wonder why Nigerian Youths aren't fit to lead this country and then this MMM issue gives me a classic answer. This country cannot be handed to people who are just desperate to get by, these same people criticize the government and call them names daily on social media but these people are the True defintion of 'Corruption' that the average Nigerian typifies. These people are the ones who can sign up to a business that warns them to invest what they can afford to loose and then they call it a sustainable business, these people are the same people who can sign up to a business that doesn't awaken any entrepreneurial spirit or business savy mentality in them, only laziness and a desire to be rich without stressing much, these people read about the founder Sergei Mavrodi who according to Wikipedia which is free and accessible to all is regarded as a Russian Criminal and mastermind of several Ponzi Schemes with the same pattern in the past and tell you there's nothing wrong about the so called 'business' while their religious books preach against partaking in the sinful meal served by these sort of evil personalities. I am no longer wondering why tired old men who should be counting down their days on earth are the best we can present as leaders because even though i admit they impoverished us, i've also seen that we've lost our souls, we have no morality and desperate to get free of poverty by any means whatsoever. There's no hope with our generation and in truth Nigeria will only get worse and worse. The youths are even more corrupt than those guys up there. Carry your MMM on your head like gala since na una suffer pass

Don't mind them. Some even go about saying "investors are risk takers"

I wonder the relationship between MMM and investment
Re: Reason Why MMM Will Never Be Back by NCP: 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
Mental laziness is the hallmark of today's Youth. One keep wondering why they aren't fit to lead an organization or the country.

History of Ponzi Schemes in Nigeria has shown that their originators/leaders are some lazy guys who hide under the cloak of "Pastor" to deceive the unwary and ultimately, lazy youths like them.

MrLouisVanGaal:

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone That Can Supply Me Business Plans / APC Political Party Branded Items For Election / Need 2m To Pay Back By Dec Ending 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.