Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

DANA Airline Conveys Passengers From Lagos To Abuja Leaving Their Luggage Behind - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DANA Airline Conveys Passengers From Lagos To Abuja Leaving Their Luggage Behind (19504 Views)

Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am / Small Car Conveys A Huge Metal Kiosk In Port Harcourt / Two Female Pilots All Smiles After Flying Passengers From Abuja To Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DANA Airline Conveys Passengers From Lagos To Abuja Leaving Their Luggage Behind by mmsen: 3:29pm On Dec 16, 2016
COOLDK:
This can only happen in Nigeria.
That was how that yeye Discovery airline door opened the other day while taxing to the runway after boarding, all they could told us is they forgot to switch off the emergency button (this was swept under the carpet) what if it happens mid-air?

It doesn't 'just happen in Nigeria', airlines leave luggage behind all the time.

It's unfortunate but any system that involves human beings will have problems because human beings are fallible.
Re: DANA Airline Conveys Passengers From Lagos To Abuja Leaving Their Luggage Behind by Alleinad(f): 3:29pm On Dec 16, 2016
Hahaha! Dana in the news again for something negative.
Re: DANA Airline Conveys Passengers From Lagos To Abuja Leaving Their Luggage Behind by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 16, 2016
DANA again, just imagining what the passengers will do , are they expected to board back, get their luggages and fly back to Abuja or DANA airline fly back and bring it for them, this is damn funny
Re: DANA Airline Conveys Passengers From Lagos To Abuja Leaving Their Luggage Behind by Businessideas: 3:29pm On Dec 16, 2016
Nigerians and complain sef,smh,the passengers suddenly forgot to thank God for the journey mercies and patiently allow the airline bring in their luggages.There must have been a mix up somewhere and I am sure the airline will resolve this embarrassing situation.Don't surprise if it's not all the passengers that are affected and could be for safety reasons. Definitely, Dana must have a reason for this mix-up .This doesn't happen in Nigeria alone.
Re: DANA Airline Conveys Passengers From Lagos To Abuja Leaving Their Luggage Behind by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
They will send it by road
Re: DANA Airline Conveys Passengers From Lagos To Abuja Leaving Their Luggage Behind by Baroba(m): 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2016
They are even lucky it was left in Abuja, still doesn't make it right; but have known people there luggage were left in New York by Arik after arriving Lagos..

The airline industry needs urgent sanitation..

1 Like

Re: DANA Airline Conveys Passengers From Lagos To Abuja Leaving Their Luggage Behind by xandy84: 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2016
Leaving the whole passenger luggage behind only happen in Nigeria. Airline can mistaking left your luggage behind and such airline will admit their fault and you will be compensated for such mistake.. for example, Southwest airline will pay you close to $3000 for leaving your luggage behind and I have be praying for them to leave my luggage behind but they never will.. Na joke ooo

mmsen:

It doesn't 'just happen in Nigeria', airlines leave luggage behind all the time.

It's unfortunate but any system that involves human beings will have problems because human beings are fallible.

1 Like

Re: DANA Airline Conveys Passengers From Lagos To Abuja Leaving Their Luggage Behind by COOLDK(m): 3:42pm On Dec 16, 2016
mmsen:

Bro, We have a lotta system itch in this country. Seems every aspect ain't just working. Nigeria system need a whole over-hauling
Re: DANA Airline Conveys Passengers From Lagos To Abuja Leaving Their Luggage Behind by notoriousbabe: 4:04pm On Dec 16, 2016
First time wey ajepako go enter plane in her life dem refuse to carry her load. tongue tongue tongue
Re: DANA Airline Conveys Passengers From Lagos To Abuja Leaving Their Luggage Behind by 9japride(m): 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2016
Dominiquez:
The more the weight the more fuel a plane consumes and due to the fuel scarcity all the airlines are just managing to operate.

I traveled with my colleague but he was not allowed to board even when he was on time because the plane does not have enough fuel to carry more people.

I will be at the airport first thing in the morning when i will be traveling next week and hold my boarding pass well cos i don't want to tell stories.

If check your bag this season sorry for you cos you will be disappointed when you get to your destination.

[color=#006600][/color]

U are funny. But why?
Re: DANA Airline Conveys Passengers From Lagos To Abuja Leaving Their Luggage Behind by groovie(m): 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
Dana airline has the best customer service in Nigeria. At arik, this happens everytime like pure water....they are imps. My boss cannot find his luggage ever again and they are so rude. This one for Dana na once in a blue moon na.
Re: DANA Airline Conveys Passengers From Lagos To Abuja Leaving Their Luggage Behind by eph12(m): 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
Silentscreamer:
Na wa for dis pple o. At dis rate of incompetence, dey'll soon lose all their customers.
To who?
Re: DANA Airline Conveys Passengers From Lagos To Abuja Leaving Their Luggage Behind by InMyOpinion(m): 4:17pm On Dec 16, 2016
Nothing extraordinary here...it happens to many airlines - even the most recognized international airlines
Re: DANA Airline Conveys Passengers From Lagos To Abuja Leaving Their Luggage Behind by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2016
grin grin grin grin

No be Dana...Okay nah, continue...
Re: DANA Airline Conveys Passengers From Lagos To Abuja Leaving Their Luggage Behind by metallisc(m): 4:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
Silentscreamer:
Na wa for dis pple o. At dis rate of incompetence, dey'll soon lose all their customers.

they will end up screaming silently! grin grin grin grin
Re: DANA Airline Conveys Passengers From Lagos To Abuja Leaving Their Luggage Behind by modaink333: 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2016
Dana airways and bad news is like ....you know the pix
Re: DANA Airline Conveys Passengers From Lagos To Abuja Leaving Their Luggage Behind by Silentscreamer(f): 4:28pm On Dec 16, 2016
metallisc:

they will end up screaming silently! grin grin grin grin
lol.. Mr metallist
Re: DANA Airline Conveys Passengers From Lagos To Abuja Leaving Their Luggage Behind by Burgerlomo: 4:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
Make dem look for a way to do U turn now if they're still in the air to pick up the luggages grin
Re: DANA Airline Conveys Passengers From Lagos To Abuja Leaving Their Luggage Behind by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 16, 2016
sweery:
Lool.
grin grin grin grin grin shii's funny.
It's not funny
Re: DANA Airline Conveys Passengers From Lagos To Abuja Leaving Their Luggage Behind by JerryJude(m): 4:38pm On Dec 16, 2016
since DANA crash at Iju ishaga 2012 me come dey fear that airline oo
Re: DANA Airline Conveys Passengers From Lagos To Abuja Leaving Their Luggage Behind by slap1(m): 4:42pm On Dec 16, 2016
COOLDK:
This can only happen in Nigeria.
That was how that yeye Discovery airline door opened the other day while taxing to the runway after boarding, all they could told us is they forgot to switch off the emergency button (this was swept under the carpet) what if it happens mid-air?

For real? Jeez! shocked
Re: DANA Airline Conveys Passengers From Lagos To Abuja Leaving Their Luggage Behind by MsFaith: 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2016
Funny people, how far leaving their luggage behind
Re: DANA Airline Conveys Passengers From Lagos To Abuja Leaving Their Luggage Behind by dingbang(m): 5:13pm On Dec 16, 2016
mchew....
Re: DANA Airline Conveys Passengers From Lagos To Abuja Leaving Their Luggage Behind by Graciousnaija: 6:13pm On Dec 16, 2016
I was on that flight... It is very clear air passengers are treated like inconsequentials... Up till now, I only have one luggage out of two after spending 7 hours waiting for my luggage as a 7:00am flight passenger. Should Dana not make provision for adequate fuelling judging from booking made and expected luggages knowing so many student will be returning via flight to Abuja? I never felt ashamed like this being a Nigerian.
Re: DANA Airline Conveys Passengers From Lagos To Abuja Leaving Their Luggage Behind by supomi: 6:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

U are funny. But why?

he more the weight the more fuel a plane consumes and due to the fuel scarcity all the airlines are just managing to operate.

I traveled with my colleague but he was not allowed to board even when he was on time because the plane does not have enough fuel to carry more people.

I will be at the airport first thing in the morning when i will be traveling next week and hold my boarding pass well cos i don't want to tell stories.

If check your bag this season sorry for you cos you will be disappointed when you get to your destination.
Re: DANA Airline Conveys Passengers From Lagos To Abuja Leaving Their Luggage Behind by UuzbaGuuzba: 6:43pm On Dec 16, 2016
It's only on Nigeria. Next time convey them and leave the pilot behid.
Re: DANA Airline Conveys Passengers From Lagos To Abuja Leaving Their Luggage Behind by Gkemz: 7:17pm On Dec 16, 2016
Dana again... The name is synonymous to crash
Re: DANA Airline Conveys Passengers From Lagos To Abuja Leaving Their Luggage Behind by pweetychyka(f): 7:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
Dominiquez:
The more the weight the more fuel a plane consumes and due to the fuel scarcity all the airlines are just managing to operate.

If you check-in your bag this period sorry for you, cos you will be disappointed when you get to your destination.

Hahahahahaha maybe u 'll have to sleep at d airport den! To avoid stories dah touch grin grin grin grin buh before den, u can do ur check-in online by urself
Re: DANA Airline Conveys Passengers From Lagos To Abuja Leaving Their Luggage Behind by 9japride(m): 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2016
supomi:

he more the weight the more fuel a plane consumes and due to the fuel scarcity all the airlines are just managing to operate.

[color=#006600][/color]

This your story get as eh b o! Na real serious case b that
Re: DANA Airline Conveys Passengers From Lagos To Abuja Leaving Their Luggage Behind by metallisc(m): 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
Silentscreamer:
lol.. Mr metallist

pretty woman, how you dey!? cool
Re: DANA Airline Conveys Passengers From Lagos To Abuja Leaving Their Luggage Behind by Silentscreamer(f): 9:31pm On Dec 16, 2016
metallisc:

pretty woman, how you dey!? cool
fyn sir
Re: DANA Airline Conveys Passengers From Lagos To Abuja Leaving Their Luggage Behind by hunter21(m): 10:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
nigeria is carrying last in every field of human endeavour, shame

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander Visit To The Historic Cardiff Castle / A Thread For Travel Enthusiasts! / Tanker Accident Causes Petrol Spill On Ikorodu Road.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.