Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,421 members, 7,850,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:12 PM

I Have A Question About MMM. Maybe This Can Help Someone In January - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Have A Question About MMM. Maybe This Can Help Someone In January (710 Views)

3 Things Not To Buy In January / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Question About MMM. Maybe This Can Help Someone In January by contactmorak: 3:32pm On Dec 16, 2016
I really don't know much about the MMM scheme, so pardon if my question makes no sense.

This is to the MMM experts in the house. It is believed that MMM will come back by January. But if they fail to return and let's say you recently provided help (PH) to someone, can you contact the person and amicably discuss with him or her to at least give you your money back after a month? Even if it means you will forfeit the bonuses.

I am asking this because i believe (I stand to be corrected though) that the person you provided help to is also meant to give help after a month of getting help.

Now, incase MMM doesn't return, can the person give you the help outside of the MMM system. That's if the person is sincere, kind-hearted and has the 'fear of God', knowingfully that you've parted with your money to enable him or her get help.

Maybe, just maybe, You can also take the person to court if he or she refuses; since there are evidence that you parted with your money to enable the person get money through MMM #JustThinking
Re: I Have A Question About MMM. Maybe This Can Help Someone In January by NoWorries7(m): 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2016
Hmm... You didn't know much about it? And yet you invested in it? You're so dumb bro. Most ponzi schemes, don't last more than a year... You should have cashed out in October, or beginning of November.
Re: I Have A Question About MMM. Maybe This Can Help Someone In January by contactmorak: 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2016
NoWorries7:
Hmm... You didn't know much about it? And yet you invested in it? You're so dumb bro. Most ponzi schemes, don't last more than a year... You should have cashed out in October, or beginning of November.

Just look at you, did you read anywhere in my post that i invested in it? I am just asking the question based on the fact that the matter is trending on Nairaland. That's where i got to know about the term 'Getting Help" and "providing help'.

As regard calling me dumb. I will just leave you with your manners. One day, it will serve you well.
Re: I Have A Question About MMM. Maybe This Can Help Someone In January by Nasa28(m): 3:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
anyway, ur questions makes no sense. you should have started by seeking for explanation on how MMM works.
for the period of 1month that MMM is on break, u can provide help on the site but u will not be matched, meaning that you're not going to be paying any body.

in fact , no transaction will take place until after 13th January thanks
Re: I Have A Question About MMM. Maybe This Can Help Someone In January by Nasa28(m): 3:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
NoWorries7:

I don't think you're totally correct on the lifespan of a ponzi scheme.......
Re: I Have A Question About MMM. Maybe This Can Help Someone In January by contactmorak: 3:53pm On Dec 16, 2016
Nasa28:
anyway, ur questions makes no sense. you should have started by seeking for explanation on how MMM works.
for the period of 1month that MMM is on break, u can provide help on the site but u will not be matched, meaning that you're not going to be paying any body.

in fact , no transaction will take place until after 13th January thanks

Thanks for the clarification. I was just showing empathy with the people affected and thinking of a solution based on the little i have heard about it. Of course, i am totally ignorant about the whole scheme.
Re: I Have A Question About MMM. Maybe This Can Help Someone In January by Nasa28(m): 3:55pm On Dec 16, 2016
contactmorak:

Thanks for the clarification. I was just showing empathy with the people affected and thinking of a solution based on the little i have heard about it. Of course, i am totally ignorant about the whole scheme.

anyway , nobody should complain because they were told before hand of the risk and to use spare money but greed didn't allow them ......anyway, it will bounce back by January but will not last beyond next year
Re: I Have A Question About MMM. Maybe This Can Help Someone In January by SweetJoystick(m): 3:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
Lol give money back ke? When the person himself money dey outside, na him money he collect back nau if he don provide help before.

(1) (Reply)

Join The Fastest Team On Ultimate Cycler / 50 Easy Businesses You Start With Small Capital / What Can Do With 1million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.