Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,969 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Groom Forced To Wear Gown At His Wedding Because Of His Fiancée's Weigh - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Groom Forced To Wear Gown At His Wedding Because Of His Fiancée's Weigh (893 Views)

Ghanaian Jollof Is Pretty Good, But Nigerian Jollof Remains No 1' - Bankyw Weigh / Where They Weigh Scorpions And Measure Lions / See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Groom Forced To Wear Gown At His Wedding Because Of His Fiancée's Weigh by klanny: 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2016
A woman from China, Ou Qian was self-conscious about looking fat in her wedding gown. To show his love and support, her fiancée, Wu Shuai, wore her dress to their ceremony. The unconventional wedding was held in at hotel in the Shunqing district of Nanchong city on December 10. .

At the ceremony the bride, walked on stage handsomely dressed in a black tuxedo and sunglasses. Her father had died and she didn't want anyone else to walk her down the aisle. .

Then the mc introduced the groom who strutted out wearing a wedding gown and bridal makeup. The guests roared with laughter at his unusually feminine appearance and serious demeanor. .

The couple met in 2011. When they first fell in love, Ou Xi only weighed 88lbs. Mr Wu was concerned that she was too skinny and helped her gain weight.Mr Wu struggled to squeeze into a dress and had to get it specially tailored for the ceremony.

http://www.klannyblog.com/2016/12/groom-forced-to-wear-gown-at-his.html

Re: Groom Forced To Wear Gown At His Wedding Because Of His Fiancée's Weigh by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 16, 2016
Jesu oko ijo ooooo
Re: Groom Forced To Wear Gown At His Wedding Because Of His Fiancée's Weigh by fijiano202(m): 4:12pm On Dec 16, 2016
Some call it ishe aiye some call it village matter but I call it love

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Free E Book: 1st 100 Downloaders To Get N1000 Recharge Card To Network Of Choice / I Swear R&b Singer Simi Is On Nairaland / Prediction 40 Games: We Predict You Win Www.realpredictbet..com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.