Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Internship Opportunities - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Internship Opportunities (466 Views)

Complete List Of Onoging Internship Opportunities For Nigerian Undergraduates / Top 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Internship Opportunities by Tertary: 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2016
TERTARY is an internet company whose aim is to boost the capacity of the average Nigerian student while partnering with companies in Nigeria.

INTERNSHIP PROGRAMS
It is commonplace for employers to deny graduates job offers because of lack of experience on the job. Hence, Tertary in partnership with some Nigerian companies is creating internship opportunities for university undergraduates as well as fresh graduates. The aim is to make students and fresh graduates better employable by matching candidates with companies in their different fields of endeavour. These internship programs will last for a period of three weeks to a year. Some of these internship positions are paid depending on the duration of the internship and the company concerned. Tertary exists to bridge the gap that exists by ensuring that undergraduates and fresh graduates gain enough experience before they become permanent members of the workforce.
Prospective interns are expected to fill a form on on www.tertary.com and take an online aptitude test after which they are paired with companies with open internship positions.
Visit [www.tertary.com/url]

Tertary partners include OLCA, Deefrent LTD, SOCA, Brandeye media, Byteworks embedded system limited amongst others.
Re: Internship Opportunities by Tertary: 8:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Available positions
1. PHP Wordpress developer intern
2. Social media intern (with Instagram proficiency)
3. Data entry/market research intern

Key Requirements
Degree: Undergraduate students
Key skills: Excellent verbal and written communication, good proficiency in using social media with strong team working skills.
Duration: January 2017 – April 2017

Please forward CVs to info@tertary.com on or before Tuesday, 3rd January 2017.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Acquire Intellectual Property Right? / Can I Add My Picture To My Cv / Study Abroad 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.