Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,176 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Congratulations To Me On My Induction into the Teaching Profession (photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Congratulations To Me On My Induction into the Teaching Profession (photos) (2501 Views)

Nairalander's Induction Into Pharmacy Profession At Unimaid (photos) / Induction Of Theatre Arts 100 Level Students Of UNIZIK. PICS / See What These Two IMSU First Class Graduates Received At Their Induction. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations To Me On My Induction into the Teaching Profession (photos) by ProfClassic: 5:14pm On Dec 16, 2016
How thus You've seen me far and where You're impeling me to. All the glory be to you O Lord.
#feelingthankful
#greatareyouLord
#certifiedteacher
#nocontroversy

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Me On My Induction into the Teaching Profession (photos) by Prodigee: 5:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
Oga where the pics na
Re: Congratulations To Me On My Induction into the Teaching Profession (photos) by ProfClassic: 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
Prodigee:
Oga where the pics na

More

Re: Congratulations To Me On My Induction into the Teaching Profession (photos) by Mologi(m): 8:12pm On Dec 16, 2016
inducted into vulcanizing?

7 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Me On My Induction into the Teaching Profession (photos) by ishaq062(m): 8:26pm On Dec 16, 2016
@ op I hope u know the meaning of induction

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To Me On My Induction into the Teaching Profession (photos) by Fozi(m): 9:07pm On Dec 16, 2016
Oh boy thank God for you but read your book oh no join cult na Wetin I get to tell you be that

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Me On My Induction into the Teaching Profession (photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2016
OP na induction into choir band abi na wetin.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To Me On My Induction into the Teaching Profession (photos) by Elnino4ladies: 9:26pm On Dec 16, 2016
induction into wetin an?

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Me On My Induction into the Teaching Profession (photos) by ProfClassic: 9:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
Elnino4ladies:
induction into wetin an?
Topic modified
ishaq062:
@ op I hope u know the meaning of induction
Lol. Topic has been modified
Mologi:
inducted into vulcanizing?
No. Topic has been modified
Re: Congratulations To Me On My Induction into the Teaching Profession (photos) by Nobody: 3:54am On Dec 17, 2016
congrats.
Re: Congratulations To Me On My Induction into the Teaching Profession (photos) by deltateam: 5:44am On Dec 17, 2016
Op is your name Gaybriel?

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Me On My Induction into the Teaching Profession (photos) by Okaakoko(m): 6:50am On Dec 17, 2016
you done see job?

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Me On My Induction into the Teaching Profession (photos) by MilesLamar(m): 7:33am On Dec 17, 2016
congrats bro..
Re: Congratulations To Me On My Induction into the Teaching Profession (photos) by ProfClassic: 8:39am On Dec 17, 2016
deltateam:
No
Re: Congratulations To Me On My Induction into the Teaching Profession (photos) by ProfClassic: 8:39am On Dec 17, 2016
Okaakoko:
you done see job?
Yea
Re: Congratulations To Me On My Induction into the Teaching Profession (photos) by ProfClassic: 8:40am On Dec 17, 2016
MilesLamar:
congrats bro..
Tks
Re: Congratulations To Me On My Induction into the Teaching Profession (photos) by blessedvisky(m): 2:58pm On Dec 17, 2016
deltateam:
He definitely looks like a GAYBRIEL lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Me On My Induction into the Teaching Profession (photos) by ichommy(m): 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2016
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Me On My Induction into the Teaching Profession (photos) by Okaakoko(m): 6:57pm On Dec 17, 2016
ProfClassic:
Yea
congratulations

(1) (Reply)

10 Of The Most Spectacular Royal Crowns In The World (Pics) / Is NECO Accepted Just Like WAEC Overseas? / Help Pls,i Want To Retrieve My Lost 2009 Neco Gce Registration Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.