Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,718 members, 7,813,365 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. (133374 Views)

Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures / PHOTOS: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World’s 4th L / Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church,the World’s 4th Largest Auditorium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by EdifiedHebrew: 7:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

I now realise that the reason it doesn't make sense to you is made clear in the following verses:

[6] "For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. [7] Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. [8] So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God" (Romans 8:6-8, etc.).

Since you are out of your depth in spiritual matters let me indulge you in earthly matters. It has been said on this forum how Deeper Life has been given the approval for building an overhead bridge that will alleviate the difficulties in commuting of the populace in its vicinity. I hope you are also aware that they have high schools in about 20 states of the country and I praise the Lord they have also been granted the licence to start their newly completed Anchor university. What is your own contribution to the economy apart from your Phd (Pull him down) syndrome?

HOW DO YOU BECOME SPIRITUAL?
KUMUYI IS NOT SPIRITUAL AT ALL .
KUMUYI WORSHIPS SATAN.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:37pm On Feb 25, 2019
EdifiedHebrew:

Kumuyi has prepared many souls to burn in hell forever , if they continue following his satanic doctrine.
Kumuyi has prepared many souls to be slaughtered when Yahawashi Hamasciach whom you called Jesus Christ will come back on earth to render heavy damages on all man made doctrines with their followers.

ALL JUDISM, CHRISTAINITY, MUSLIEMS & OTHER MAN MADE RELIGION ARE WORSHIPPING SATAN.

You can see OBELISK ON TOP OF DEEPER LIFE CHURCH BUILDING & THE HEAD OF BALPHOMET WITH THE HORNS DESIGNED ON THE FENCE.

Really!? Tell me more. cheesy I will like to see the evidence of what you claimed up there unless you have started seeing things. shocked
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
EdifiedHebrew:

MATTHEW 24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

1 CORINTHIANS 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

EPHESIANS 4:14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

15 But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:

16 From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.

17 This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind,

18 Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:

19 Who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness.

20 But ye have not so learned Christ;

EdifiedHebrew:

HOW DO YOU BECOME SPIRITUAL?
KUMUYI IS NOT SPIRITUAL AT ALL .
KUMUYI WORSHIPS SATAN.

Let's meet here--> https://www.nairaland.com/5026975/here-all-need-know-black
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by EdifiedHebrew: 8:36am On Feb 26, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Really!? Tell me more. cheesy I will like to see the evidence of what you claimed up there unless you have started seeing things. shocked

the cross is inside OBELISK n at the entrance of the church building on top of the roof you will see another OBELISK with the eye of HORUS.
by the fruits we shall know them.
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
EdifiedHebrew:

the cross is inside OBELISK n at the entrance of the church building on top of the roof you will see another OBELISK with the eye of HORUS.
by the fruits we shall know them.

What is an 'OBELISK?' undecided
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by EdifiedHebrew: 2:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

What is an 'OBELISK?' undecided

Google it and do your research, you will see it in VATICAN (Rome the beast revelation 13:3 -18 the father of sunday doctrines) you will find it on redeem church logo, winners chapel, mountain of fire, lord's choosen, apostlic faith, assembles of God's church, Jehovah wickedness,mosque, all sunday churches, e.t.c

OBELISK is a sacred pillar for lucifier.
OBELISK is the shaft of baal, nimrod, Amen-ra.
OBELISK repesent where they worship the sungod and that is the god the christains worships on sunday.
OBELISK repesent where they worship Satan.

JEREMIAH 43:12-13 English Standard Version (ESV)

12 I shall kindle a fire in the temples of the gods of Egypt, and he shall burn them and carry them away captive. And he shall clean the land of Egypt as a shepherd cleans his cloak of vermin, and he shall go away from there in peace. 13 He shall break the obelisks of Heliopolis, which is in the land of Egypt, and the temples of the gods of Egypt he shall burn with fire.’

Jeremiah 43:12-13 New Revised Standard Version, Anglicised Catholic Edition (NRSVACE)

12 He[a] shall kindle a fire in the temples of the gods of Egypt; and he shall burn them and carry them away captive; and he shall pick clean the land of Egypt, as a shepherd picks his cloak clean of vermin; and he shall depart from there safely. 13 He shall break the obelisks of Heliopolis, which is in the land of Egypt; and the temples of the gods of Egypt he shall burn with fire.

Good News Translation
DEUTERONOMY 7: 5 So then, tear down their altars, break their sacred stone pillars in pieces, cut down their symbols of the goddess Asherah, and burn their idols.

New American Standard Bible
"DEUTERONOMY 12:3 You shall tear down their altars and smash their sacred pillars and burn their Asherim with fire, and you shall cut down the engraved images of their gods and obliterate their name from that place.

King James Bible
DEUTERONOMY 12:3 And ye shall overthrow their altars, and break their pillars, and burn their groves with fire; and ye shall hew down the graven images of their gods, and destroy the names of them out of that place.

International Standard Version
DEUTERONOMY 16:21 "You are not to set up a sacred pole beside the altar of the LORD your God that you will build.

Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2019
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by EdifiedHebrew: 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

I believe it is only you that can see the 'OBELISK' on Deeper Life Bible Church building, it is not there. smiley

THE CROSS IS INSIDE THE OBELISK ON TOP OF THE BUILDING WITH THE HEAD OF PYRAMID & THE EYE OF HORUS.

THE FENCE IS DESIGNED WITH THE HORNS OF BALPHOMET (GOAT HEADS).

Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:56pm On Feb 26, 2019
EdifiedHebrew:

THE CROSS IS INSIDE THE OBELISK ON TOP OF THE BUILDING WITH THE HEAD OF PYRAMID & THE EYE OF HORUS.

THE FENCE IS DESIGNED WITH THE HORNS OF BALPHOMET (GOAT HEADS).

I now know that you are 'seeing things' that are not there. cool
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by EdifiedHebrew: 6:50pm On Feb 26, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

I now know that you are 'seeing things' that are not there. cool

i don't need to talk much , but this that i have shown you, is a witness against you that dreadful day. The day of Yahawashi Hamasciach Scarifice on the earth no excuse n no cloke for your sins. if you don't stop worshipping satan with all the sunday doctrines of men.

ISAIAH 24:1 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof.

2 And it shall be, as with the people, so with the priest; as with the servant, so with his master; as with the maid, so with her mistress; as with the buyer, so with the seller; as with the lender, so with the borrower; as with the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him.

3 The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken this word.

4 The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth do languish.

5 The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.

6 Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.

ZEPHANIAH 1: 7 Hold thy peace at the presence of the Lord GOD: for the day of the LORD is at hand: for the LORD hath prepared a sacrifice, he hath bid his guests.

8 And it shall come to pass in the day of the LORD'S sacrifice, that I will punish the princes, and the king's children, and all such as are clothed with strange apparel.

9 In the same day also will I punish all those that leap on the threshold, which fill their masters' houses with violence and deceit.

10 And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD, that there shall be the noise of a cry from the fish gate, and an howling from the second, and a great crashing from the hills.

11 Howl, ye inhabitants of Maktesh, for all the merchant people are cut down; all they that bear silver are cut off.

JEREMIAH 51:17 Every man is brutish by his knowledge; every founder is confounded by the graven image: for his molten image is falsehood, and there is no breath in them.

18 They are vanity, the work of errors: in the time of their visitation they shall perish.

19 The portion of Jacob is not like them; for he is the former of all things: and Israel is the rod of his inheritance: the LORD of hosts is his name.

20 Thou art my battle axe and weapons of war: for with thee will I break in pieces the nations, and with thee will I destroy kingdoms;

21 And with thee will I break in pieces the horse and his rider; and with thee will I break in pieces the chariot and his rider;

22 With thee also will I break in pieces man and woman; and with thee will I break in pieces old and young; and with thee will I break in pieces the young man and the maid;

23 I will also break in pieces with thee the shepherd and his flock; and with thee will I break in pieces the husbandman and his yoke of oxen; and with thee will I break in pieces captains and rulers.

REVELATION 2:
1 Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks;

2 I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:

3 And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted.

4 Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.

5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.

6 But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.

REVELATION 21:6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
12 And it shall come to pass at that time, that I will search Jerusalem with candles, and punish the men that are settled on their lees: that say in their heart, The LORD will not do good, neither will he do evil.
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2019

Non se·qui·tur. See this thread, your contributions there are welcome. smiley --> https://www.nairaland.com/5026975/here-all-need-know-black
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:15pm On Feb 28, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Sunday Worship Service (February 03, 2019 ): A New Beginning of Reigning in Life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e46FskQ9kLI

Sunday Worship Service (February 10, 2019) The Perfect Fulfillment Of The Word Of The Lord

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMh-aIPh6Dc
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:15pm On Feb 28, 2019
Sunday, February 17 Campus Choir Ministration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt6C8ULydPY
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:04pm On Mar 01, 2019
Sunday Worship Service (February 17, 2019) The Convincing Proof Of Saving Faith.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFCdgGPAssI
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:24pm On Mar 01, 2019
SUNDAY 03 Feb 2019 YOUTH CHOIR MINISTRATION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIKAGghWRmA
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:25pm On Mar 02, 2019
Sunday Worship Service (February 24, 2019) DETERMINING OUR DESTINIES WITH OUR TONGUES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwekxd9tvHo
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:15pm On Mar 02, 2019
SUNDAY WORSHIP SERVICE FEBRUARY 24, 2019 ADULT CHOIR MINISTRATION: "QUIET PLEASE"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vynxPB4UgsU
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
Sunday Worship Service (March 03, 2019): The Believer's Increasing Grace and Under-utilized Power

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWzIKFXh9GU
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:37pm On Mar 04, 2019
WHAT SHALL IT PROFIT A MAN?

Sunday Worship Service March 03, 2019 Adult Choir

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7rmvqOqWzw
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:33am On Mar 10, 2019
LIVE

Sunday Worship Service (March 10, 2019)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31Sa-Eq-fLs
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:47pm On Mar 10, 2019
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2019
Sunday Worship Service March 03, 2019 CONGREGATIONAL SONG
WHEN I SURVEY THE WONDROUS CROSS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaZ1ymxUObU
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:30am On Mar 17, 2019
Sunday Worship Service (March 17, 2019)
Live Ministration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnD_lysVQ_I
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:25am On Mar 24, 2019
Sunday Worship Service (March 24, 2019)
Live Ministration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVvUQoPNkAY
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:35pm On Mar 24, 2019
Christian Women Mirror, March 2019 Special Edition

1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:12am On Mar 26, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Sunday Worship Service (March 24, 2019)
Live Ministration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVvUQoPNkAY

SUNDAY COMBINED SERVICE

MESSAGE BY PASTOR W.F. KUMUYI, LIVE FROM DEEPER LIFE BIBLE CHURCH HEADQUARTERS, GBAGADA (24/03/19)

TOPIC: THE BLESSING AND THE BENEFITS OF THE BELIEVERS’ BAPTISM

TEXT: MATTHEW 28:18-20

18 _And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth._

19 _Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:_

20 _Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen._

See what Jesus says in vs 19, all power belongs to me, that is, all power in heaven and on earth. _He therefore sent us to teach all nations. What are we to teach them? That Jesus is Saviour, always, and ever. He is Saviour for every community, every nation, no competition, no rival, without any sentiment of the past. After this, we baptize them in water, by immersion. Anything they do from then on, they do in the name of the Lord. When we baptize, we do it in the name of the Lord._

_After water baptism, we keep them in the church, teaching them all those things which our Lord has commanded us. He promised that He would be with us and them till the end of the world._

Mark 16:15-16.
15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

_In preaching the gospel, we do not leave any one, young or old, any community, race or tribe out, whatever their language, custom, tradition and whoever they are. We do not worry whatever their background, state, religion, whatever they have made a covenant in or with. We preach the gospel of grace, salvation and the kingdom of God, the transforming gospel._

_He that believes that Jesus is the Son of God, the only Saviour who died and rose from the dead shall be saved. He that believes not, no matter who baptized him: the Bishop, foremost Apostle, even if he goes back to Jordan to be baptized, the baptism is nothing._

How significant was this baptism?

_All those who were baptized before Jesus died, was buried, rose up and went to heaven were baptized on the basis of the partial understanding of the limited gospel. Now, when they heard and believed the New Testament gospel, even though they were baptized before, they were baptized again._

In Acts 19:1-5.
_Paul asked the believers if they had been baptized in the Holy Ghost. They answered that they have never heard of such baptism before that time, and that they were baptized into the baptism of John. The baptism of John came before the death of Jesus. When people went to him for baptism, he told them God sent him to baptize, and dipped them in water, baptizing in the name of God Almighty. They did not hear about the Holy Ghost formula in the baptism of John. So Apostle Paul told them that if they had been baptized correctly, they would have had the opportunity of hearing about the Holy Ghost. So, the believers were baptized all over again in the name and authority of Jesus, and they could now hear about the Holy Ghost._

Water baptism is so essential that even if you have become born again, sanctified and filled with the Holy Ghost, you still need to be baptized in water._

In Acts 10:44-48. Peter made the announcement that the new believers needed to be baptized in water even after they have been baptized in the Holy Ghost._

Why were we baptized in water?♂
_Deeping completely (by immersion) into the water marks the burying and death of the old life while removing from the water signifies the resurrection and birth of the new life!_�

1⃣ BURYING THE DEAD, OLD MAN AT THE BAPTISM

_Baptism identifies us with Christ. We had the old man, and as Christ was crucified, our old man was crucified with Him. As Christ died, our old man died. As Jesus was buried, we need to take our dead old man for burial. And as Jesus rose up from the dead, the old man which was buried had to rise up as a new man. And as Jesus ascended to heaven, and is seated on the throne of God, we are raised up to sit together with Him on His throne. So, the symbolism of that baptism is our burial with Christ. Romans 6:3-4. You cannot bury someone who is still alive, he has to be dead first, and the dead body will not be left in the open, exposed to the people, he has to be buried.

Before the death, is the crucifixion, Galatians 5:19-21. Here are the activities of the old man.
19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

All these works of the flesh have to be crucified first.

vs 24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

In ch 6:14. We are crucified unto all the dead works, all the activities of the world.

In ch 2:20 We are dead with Christ, and dead to all works of the flesh.

Romans 6:6-11
6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.

7 For he that is dead is freed from sin.

8 Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:

9 Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.

10 For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.

11 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.

ch 6:3. After the death, we are buried with Christ by baptism, but we do not remain there in the water, we are raised up into a new life.

ch 7:4,6. Then, we are to bring forth fruits unto God. Ephesians 2:5. We have come to Christ, with the old man buried permanently.

Colossians 3:1-4,17. _Crucified, dead and risen with Christ, we are to set our affections on things in heaven and not on earth. From now, whatever we do, we do in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father._

What if after the baptism, there is no change, and his life is still the way it was, before he came to the Lord?

Romans 2:25 Says "For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep the law: but if thou be a breaker of the law, thy circumcision is made uncircumcision." What associated the Israelites with God was circumcision, while the ordinance which identifies us with Christ and His citizenship in heaven is water baptism. So, if you are baptized, and you are a breaker of law, then the baptism is reversed, so, we must take the old man of sin for burial and forgotten. Then we live the new life.

2⃣ BREAKING OFF DELICATE, NEW MINDS FROM OLD BONDAGES

_When a sinner comes to Christ, there is a break from sin, the world, and a connection with the Lord._
_In I Corinthians 10:1-2. When the Israelites came out of Egypt, they passed through the Red Sea, which symbolized baptism. In *Exodus 13:3,17 As they have come out of Egypt, they are supposed to be totally severed from their bondages. They are not supposed to go back to bondage of Egypt. So also, *the sinner who have come out of sin, he is not supposed to live any longer in bondage to sin.

Numbers 11:4-6. God does not want us to remember the past life which we have left behind, just as the Israelites

From What Bondages Are We To Help Our Converts Break Away From?

1. The bondage of the world: _We come under the teaching of the word of God so that they would permanently break away from the bondage of the world. James 4:4; 1:27. We break the association, interaction and friendship with the world._

2. Worldly power in whatever form: _occultism, association with evil spirits, powers, cultism must be permanently broken._ (Ephesians 2:2; 6:12)

3. Bondage of Religion: _In Galatians 1:14-16. Religion brings bondage to the evil one. Some new converts carry over some tradition and practice from their old religion, continuous teaching of the word of God helps them get out totally from the bondage._

4. Superstition And Tradition. _After salvation, some minds are still locked up in the bondage of tradition and superstition, choosing what to eat and not eat. Observance of some ordinances or the other. Acts 17:22. People repent from sin but the superstitions remain intact. This will hinder them from connecting properly with Christ, so we need to help them break off from them._

5. False Prophets. _Some were under the bondage of false prophets before they came to Christ. This is one of the worst forms of bondage. They could not eat, sleep, travel, marry or do any other thing until they consulted their prophets. So, when they come to the Lord, they must be taught to break association with such prophets._

6. Bondage of Fear: _People under bondage fear old men and women, wind, animals, past, present, future, etc. We must help them overcome this serious bondage._ (Hebrews 2:14-15)

7. Worldly Music. _Some people are insane and mad with the music of the world. Whenever they hear such music, they cannot resist dancing. They do not have interest in musics composed from the word of God. Even after several years in the Lord, some believers are still under this bondage, we must help them to overcome this. Daniel 3:5. Some people have broken this yoke off their lives as seen in the reaction of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego to King Nebuchadnezzar’s command._

8. Worldly Abomination. There are so many abominations in the world which people have taken as normal, but which we must help our converts break away from._ Revelation 17:4,21; 8:27.)

9. The Doctrines Of the devils _The devil also have doctrines, as seen in the case of evil spirits acknowledging Christ in the synagogues, or the damsel with the spirit of divination crying after Apostle Paul and his team._ (I Timothy 4:1-2)

10. Separation From Sin Partners. _It is very important to help the converts get over the bondage to their former sin partners. We should take note especially, of those who have gone into covenant that involved blood with such people._ (Proverbs 29:24-25)
24 Whoso is partner with a thief (sinner, backslider) hateth his own soul: he heareth cursing, and bewrayeth it not.

25 The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the LORD shall be safe.

3⃣ BUILDING THE DEDICATED NEW MEMBERS WITH THE BIBLE.
_Matthew 28:20_

_After the water baptism, we teach the new converts to observe all things that Jesus had commanded. That is, the commandments, ordinances, and instructions He gave us._

� B I B L E
B- Boundless
I- Instructions
B- Building
L- Limitless
E- Expectations

_When we come to Christ, we start the new life, we cease to do the negative things we used to do, we begin to do things differently. We study the saints of old who excelled gloriously and pattern our lives towards their successes. Most importantly, we follow the example of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Matthew 28:20. We teach the new converts the Bible.

Acts 20:32. The Bible is able to build us up.

II Timothy 3:16. The Bible is good for instructions, it helps both the old and new converts live to please God alone.

What Do We Help the Converts Build?

1. The FOUNDATION. _Some of these converts have no solid foundation, so we need to help them._ (Hebrews 6:1)

2. _We help them build their FAITH. Romans 10:17

3. _We need to help them build their FELLOWSHIP with Christ and other believers by the words of life._ I John 1:1-3,6-7. No one can survive spiritually in isolation.

4. _We must help them build their FREEDOM. John 8:30-32. The scriptures is the truth which gives freedom._

5. _We help them build their FAMILY. We should show them precepts in scriptures on how to build their families._ Matthew 19:3-7

6. _We help them build their consciousness in FAITHFULNESS and FRUITFULNESS. We also show them the example by our own lives._ Luke 16:10-12

7. _We build them for the FUTURE. We must let them know that every action, word, decision, relationship, etc. matters and affects their future. Deuteronomy 32:29.

PRAYER
May God help us to not only be hearers only, but doers of the word of God also.

May God be with our father in the Lord, May the well of his spiritual knowledge never dry up, more grace and anointing to him in Jesus mighty name. Amen.
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:30am On Mar 28, 2019
Announcing Easter Retreat 2019

1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:27pm On Mar 30, 2019
A NEW ERA IN CHURCH HISTORY: BRIEF REPORT OF INTER-DENOMINATIONAL SEMINAR - MINISTERS' DEVELOPMENT NETWORK SUMMIT TAGGED: BUILDING THE BUILDERS

Wednesday 27th March 2019 will go down in history as a day of reconciliation and pulling down the walls of denominationalism for the building of a strong, united and powerful Church.

The visioner, Pastor (Dr) W. F. Kumuyi was described as the John Wesley of our time by Lagos State C.A.N. Chairman, Apostle Alexander Bamgbola.

The General Superintendent of Deeper Christian Life Ministry gave his lectures at the magnificent and imposing new Church building at Gbagada in three phases viz:-
1. Building the Builders' Life & Ministry;
2. Empowering God's People for Greater Exploit
3. Let Us Rise Up and Build.

In his characteristic manner as an adept lover of The Word of God and theologian, he interspersed the messages by breaking down hidden facts of the scriptures with relevant historical facts for clearer understanding e.g. release the hunter's nut; Rom. 10:17 - no hearing, no faith, strong hearing, strong faith, etc; Dan. 11:32 - Ministers who know God and are known of God never compromise God's message.

In the concluding lecture, he used situation in the time of Nehemiah as a case study. He was not directly affected by the calamity that befell Jerusalem but he was concerned about the negative report being a citizen of the place.

In his rhetorical question, "What is the situation of the Church today?" he presented the nine steps that Nehemiah took to find solution to the problem of his days: (1) interrogation; (2) interaction; (3) information; (4) internalization; (5) inspiration; (6) impartation; (7) intercession; (8 ) interpretation & (9) intervention.

"No doubt, there will be enemies against the unity of the Church like Samballat; Tobiah and Geshem but they will not be able to stop us." Neh. 2:19, he submitted.

He concluded his message by explaining all the great benefits of Isaiah 60 if the Church is ready to arise and shine for the Lord and challenged participants to:
1. Set your heart to serve the Lord;
2. Seek to be the light;
3. Silence the voice of laziness and lukewarmness;
4. Search to purge your heart from lusts;
5. Saturate your heart with selfless love;
6. Shine to dispel darkness with gospel light;
7. Sacrifice your best for the Lord.

As a born teacher, he broke down the messages in simplicity and as a shepherd, he was painstaking and patient to ensure every one understand the enormity of the tasks ahead.

He gave many acronyms for BIBLE. Two of which are
Basic Instructions Bringing Lasting Exploits and
Breakthrough Insight Building Leadership Excellence.

There were 10 seminar papers and 10 workshops but everyone could only attend one each for 25 to 30 minutes only on topic relevant to healthy Church. The beauty of it was that the papers were packaged together in booklet that could be read at home/Church individually or together free as you register.

The attendance, l conservatively put at 20,000 was massive and the hospitality coupled with provision of free transportation to all the 57 LG/LCDA in Lagos and other bodies of C.A.N. was second to none with provision of food and water for breaklunch.

Churches that have not joined the train who missed the first edition should endeavour not to miss the next one which comes up on Saturday July 6, 2019.

Christian Association of Nigeria Lagos State and Nigeria deserve a kudos for setting another great agenda for Christendom in this nation in this end time.

The effect is expected to be globally felt in the face of global terrorism against the Church and humanity.

Report by Pastor E. O. A. Aladejare.

Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:47am On Mar 31, 2019
Sunday Worship Service (March 31, 2019)
Live Ministration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqhllf_2VCQ
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:04pm On Apr 06, 2019
NOT OF THIS WORLD
SUNDAY WORSHIP SERVICE March 31, 2019 ADULT CHOIR MINISTRATION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxGxUVXSZw0
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:46am On Apr 14, 2019
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:23am On Apr 28, 2019
THE BLOOD - BOUGHT CHURCH
Sunday Worship Service April 14, 2019 ADULT CHOIR MINISTRATION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPaRxmcshNY

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (30) (Reply)

Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music / Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! / God Cartoons — Shine The Light ⬇️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.