Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Isn't Obatala Creating The Land Same As Atum Ra? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Isn't Obatala Creating The Land Same As Atum Ra? (1634 Views)

Ilu Aje (The Land Of The Wizard) / Ooni Of Ife Spotted At The Spiritual Obatala Temple In Osun State. Photos / Obatala Festival 2017 - Trinidad And Tobago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isn't Obatala Creating The Land Same As Atum Ra? by KingSango(m): 8:52pm On Dec 16, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isn't Obatala Creating The Land Same As Atum Ra? by prince985(m): 9:00pm On Dec 16, 2016
[s]
KingSango:

Isn't it the same in imagery and concept?

[/s] grin u are mad my boy
Re: Isn't Obatala Creating The Land Same As Atum Ra? by KingSango(m): 9:07pm On Dec 16, 2016
prince985:
[s][/s] grin u are mad my boy

am I now? Didn't the story say that Obatala used the chicken to spread sand and thus created land. Doesn't it also say that Atum sprung from a sand hill and created the world? Its simliar, all I asked for was some insight from Yorubas and those curious mind familair with both stories or at least to make a comment. And all I got was you. That's disappointing. Ase.

1 Share

Re: Isn't Obatala Creating The Land Same As Atum Ra? by KingSango(m): 9:26pm On Dec 16, 2016
There is an occult law that power flows from the higher to the lower potential, not the other way around. Therefore, always imagine the best possible outcome, and the forming of reality will follow…

Re: Isn't Obatala Creating The Land Same As Atum Ra? by FisifunKododada: 9:39pm On Dec 16, 2016
cool Fascinating stuff - Obatala is one of my heroes. cool

1 Like

Re: Isn't Obatala Creating The Land Same As Atum Ra? by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 17, 2016
??

Otemanuduno Otem16
Re: Isn't Obatala Creating The Land Same As Atum Ra? by otemanuduno: 11:24am On Dec 17, 2016
Muafrika2:
??

Otemanuduno Otem16
Yeah, all OTEMS are me. Any other Otem is a counterfeit.
Re: Isn't Obatala Creating The Land Same As Atum Ra? by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 17, 2016
otemanuduno:
Yeah, all OTEMS are me. Any other Otem is a counterfeit.
Answer the op. That Atem sounds like yours?
Re: Isn't Obatala Creating The Land Same As Atum Ra? by otemanuduno: 11:47am On Dec 17, 2016
Muafrika2:

Answer the op. That Atem sounds like yours?
According to the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH, every land, kingdom and nation write their creation stories thinking that their kingdom or nation is the whole world. Until they began to sail afar, they didn't know that there were many other places in the world.

Atum didn't create the world, he only owns Egypt. Olorun and Obatala didn't create the world. They own only the land of Oodua. Yahweh(Satan) didn't create the world, he owns only Judah. Allah(Lucifer) didn't create the world, he owns only Makka.

Once again, every nation thinks of their territory as the whole world and assume the creation of the whole world was done by their god. They get to discover their shits after discovering that there are other lands and kingdoms other than their own with other gods there. Then began the fights of the gods.

Almighty God, their father who made the universe don't fight for territory like Allah, Yahweh, Moloch, Gaol and the rest of his children.

:
MOTUS 18:1 1. in the land of Olorun in the continent of Murmoh, which was where Otem would be born, Eshu, who had been married to Osun in the flesh of Sango, did much magia. But Sango had left the land because he did not want Osun discover that she actually married Eshu, the crafty god.
Re: Isn't Obatala Creating The Land Same As Atum Ra? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
If you place the Yoruba gods on one side, and their images, then Egyptian gods on the second side, you'll see similarities

I could not find the perfect images, especially of these Yoruba gods

Eshu.
Iku.
Obatala.
Olokun.
Olorun.
Orunmila.
Oshun.
Oya.

Image: list of Egyptian gods

Re: Isn't Obatala Creating The Land Same As Atum Ra? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
I found these while searching

Re: Isn't Obatala Creating The Land Same As Atum Ra? by KingSango(m): 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2016
In ancient times people didn't travel all over the world in great numbers like we do today. Travel back in the ancient world was slower, usually horse or camel back, carriage, boats and ships. Seeing how many years a journey to a far away land, that you've only heard of, could take away much time, must people choose to remain settled. They say the average miles most humans live and travel around all of their lives is 40.2336 km. In ancient times this was the same figure as is today. Most of only heard of things, event and people beyond a certain kilometers, having no actual experience, and never gone there. Maybe they know someone who has gone there. Maybe they saw it on t.v, heard it on the radio, read about it in a book. Going beyond lets say, "1000 KM", and most people don't know anything, can't find it on a map, not interested in it, etc. Knowledge of far away places was unheard of in Ancient times. People thought where they lived was where the world began. Is this an assumption?

Reason being is so, if distance plays a factor in people's knowledge of other places, especially those far away, then time plays a factor also. We believe the more we go back in time the more primitive it gets, but isn't this an assumption too? There is a common theme in the story of Obalata and the story of Atum Ra. Both deities created the land from water and one of the primary recipes they used was sand. Sand and stone both come from coral shells that form at the bottom of the ocean. This coral shells descend out of the primordial waters that surround the egg/dome shaped Earth/Ile. Also above in the sky descend the Ara Stones, "Thunder Stones". As there is water above us separated by air, which is the domain of Oya. Also Oya rules over the sea and the Earth. There are Egyptian/Kemetic mother goddesses deities that correspond with Oya's qualities and powers. I believe Sango corresponds with Heru, the son of Asar/Osiris and Aset/Isis.

When Oduduwa and his people arrived in Ile Ife from Kemet they meet an older branch of Africans. These Africans were West Africans, Igbo, or people who lived the woods. People assumed they were not related to each other but they were all related by ancient ties. Also people assumed by living in the woods these people were unsophisticated but even this is wrong. The Igbos were very sophisticated and very similar Illuminated knowledge like their brothers Oduduwa, who were from Kemet. Since West Africa is the birth place of mankind, as most all African languages have their root words in Nupe languages, which is not far from Ile Ife. Ile Ife is the birth place of mankind but not the current Ile Ife but a hidden city. I think it may be buried because its very, very, very, old and ancient. Obatala came before Oduduwa and West Africa, I believe, came before East Africa in a more remote sense. All African royalty traces to one bloodline. Obatala and Oduduwa are brothers to each other, both of them royalty, both of them had their own created destiny. Igbo had Ogboni as their Illuminated knowledge, with a focus upon Earth spirits, "Leidi". Kemetic knowledge focused more upon "Water", spirits. Water is the origin of all life, and the Earth comes from out of the water just like in the creation story of Obatala. Obatala is the Elder king, baba of Sango, Obatala is omniscience is everywhere, Ogboni is everywhere in the land of Yoruba. Ase.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isn't Obatala Creating The Land Same As Atum Ra? by Jjanedoe(f): 2:59am On Dec 18, 2016
KingSango:
Isn't it the same in imagery and concept?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KN3PBFxV3Xw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W80mHIGg9v0

Just a thought, but the video showed pictures of how prayer from various religions mixed with love/ gratitude positively effected the structure of the water. Based on your beliefs that those religions are asiatic or inherently evil why do you think the water reacted positively from the prayers?
Re: Isn't Obatala Creating The Land Same As Atum Ra? by KingSango(m): 2:30pm On Dec 18, 2016
Jjanedoe:

Just a thought, but the video showed pictures of how prayer from various religions mixed with love/ gratitude positively effected the structure of the water. Based on your beliefs that those religions are asiatic or inherently evil why do you think the water reacted positively from the prayers?

Isnt it all based upon energetic vibrational projection? So if you project evil the water will reflect. And if you project good the water will project. Get ready now, if Christianity and Islam was projected into Africa, and death, slavery, colonization, corruption are still the order of the day, then the energy of them is evil. Ase.

(1) (Reply)

Compound Wives ( Olóbìnrin - Ilé ) In Oyan, Southwest Nigeria / Crazy Horse: World Biggest Mountain Carving / The History Of Daura Emirate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.