Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

MMM: Dont Panic, Time To Make More Money - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM: Dont Panic, Time To Make More Money (1506 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / Why MMM Is In Panic Mode While Get Help Worldwide Isnt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM: Dont Panic, Time To Make More Money by permanentgrace(m): 9:10pm On Dec 16, 2016
I know this won't make frontpage because it's telling MMM from the positive side. Only negativity makes front page on nairaland. Seun, God is viewing you using binocular.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/mmm-dont-panic-time-make-money/

1 Like

Re: MMM: Dont Panic, Time To Make More Money by ckmayoca: 9:26pm On Dec 16, 2016
As anxieties continue to mount over the suspension of the popular Mavrodi Mundial Moneybox, MMM, by its administrators; promoters, consultants and subscribers have assured both the participants and prospective participants that there is no better time to make more money than now.

Some of those who spoke to Saturday Vanguard maintained that the fear of the scheme crashing was misplaced, adding that other activities such as pledging to get help and registering for providing help were ongoing.

An unofficial consultant, analyst and participant in the scheme, Osa Amadi said despite the misconception of the suspension, it is the best time time to make money as all it is required is to pledge to give help of a certain amount of money while the money remains in the pocket pending the lifting of the suspension and maturity date.

According to him, “the fear of MMM crashing is misplaced. I know a lot of people were stampeded into withdrawing their money from the scheme, just like it happens in the conventional banks when there are rumors of distress and people begin to lose confidence. So, the MMM administrators got wind of that fears and moved to stem the impending catastrophe. So, they stopped withdrawal, while all other activities of the scheme are still going on such as the Mavrod growth. As at today, December 15, 2016, people are still getting orders to be matched with participants. By January, the scheme will open up fully and people will start receiving money again. There is no better time to make money in MMM than now.

He explained that: “if you offer to provide help, nobody will receive your money now based on the suspension of withdrawal. Your money will stay in your pocket for 30 days which is incidentally the maturity period in MMM. So, while your money is still in your pocket, it has matured for interest. The day you will be paying, the following day you will be collecting. Unlike before your money will have to be in the system for three weeks or more before you withdraw. It is a rare opportunity and experienced brokers like me will know that there is no better time to make money than now.”

The problem was caused by the panic and remember that people are going on holidays, so everybody wanted their money for the Yuletide, and there was this mass withdrawal and the administrators had to stop the trend.

He maintained that some top members of the scheme who are called Guiders have been directed to pump money into the scheme in order to respond promptly to any shortfall in withdrawal request so as to keep the scheme going. “The Guiders are the leaders in MMM and they have received matching orders to move fund into the scheme. They are the highly rich participants in MMM. So, with this order, there will be excess fund to pay people in January.

A participant in the scheme, who does not want his name in print said: “Don’t panic, it’s all for good. Recently, MMM started a promo called holiday bonus in which they were giving 20% extra on top of the 30%. They instructed that the bonus would only go for new money not money that is already in the system. But participants as stubborn as they are wanted to withdraw money from the system and reinvest it to get the holiday bonus. If this was allowed, the withdrawal level will rise so high that it will surpass the donation level and finally crash the system. The bonus was meant for new money not old money in the MMM system already.

“Remember, PH still continues only that people will be matched by January. Their Mavro will be growing but it won’t be matched till January when GH starts. If this measure wasn’t taken, MMM would have crashed last week. So, as the case is now, money will keep growing till January. Please don’t panic, MMM did this to ensure that the system is sustained and that it doesn’t crash.

A promoter known in the scheme as a Guider, who is believed to have benefited immensely from the scheme rationalised the move on the social media saying that it was meant to strengthen the scheme for continuity.

“I want to say that this new message that seems to be causing panic out there in the hearts of all MMM participants, does not say that nobody will be able to Get Help, GH until January, instead the message is saying that you will not be able to GH until after 30days that you actually made the payment of your PH and the recipient confirms. Meaning that your money must actually spend minimum of 30days outside. So, for example, if you are Providing Help PH of 100K on 5th November, and you are matched to pay on 10th November, assuming that you made the payment but the recipient does not confirm your order until 15th November when he finally confirms receipt of your payment, from that instant (15th November), your Mavros will change status to “confirmed” ( irrespective of colour Blue or Green ), so you will only be able to request for help (GH) on that particular 100k + 30% growth as from 15th December. It is not that you can’t GH before January.
Re: MMM: Dont Panic, Time To Make More Money by pchukwudi: 9:40pm On Dec 16, 2016
Excellent move. Don't mind all those lying demons. And no, I'm not into MMM. But the wicked lies and evil propaganda against it are hugely unnecessary.
Re: MMM: Dont Panic, Time To Make More Money by permanentgrace(m): 9:42pm On Dec 16, 2016
I dey tell you, thread like this can never make front page. Seun is only interested to know nigerians lose their money in the scheme. What a bad belle!!!

1 Like

Re: MMM: Dont Panic, Time To Make More Money by Tocheagle(m): 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2016
Good News
Re: MMM: Dont Panic, Time To Make More Money by explorer250(m): 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2016
permanentgrace:
I dey tell you, thread like this can never make front page. Seun is only interested to know nigerians lose their money in the scheme. What a bad belle!!!

after the ban was placed surprisingly, the person that was supposed to pay me 25k made the payment and I was like wow some people carry this stuff for head oh. seun is not happy because those he thought that he is better than are improving
Re: MMM: Dont Panic, Time To Make More Money by fame12k(m): 11:55pm On Dec 16, 2016
Re: MMM: Dont Panic, Time To Make More Money by inspiredabbey(m): 12:45am On Dec 17, 2016
The problem with Nigerians is that we are too sentimental and don't face reality. I tried my best to dissuade my friends from signing up to MMM by explaining to them that MMM is not sustainable on the long run and may likely crash by December2016,
I studied Ponzi Schemes extensively even before MMM came to Nigeria and I can authoritatively state that MMM scheme in Nigeria will crash finally by first quarter of next year(If it has not crashed already). This is based on the following facts and figures.

1). MMM is not an investment. The sustainability of the scheme is based on the model that at any given time the number of people providing help will be more than the number of people getting help.

2). As at November 2016, the number of people that want to get help has exceeded the number of people providing help. The administrators of MMM tried to make more people provide help by increasing the bonus for people providing help. But due to the fact that Nigerians generally experience cash scarcity towards the end of the year and the campaign by government agencies against MMM,the number of people providing help declined further.

3) MMM Nigeria was not originally designed for the rich elites. The administrators did not envisage that Nigerians will be putting huge amount of money in the scheme at once. But trust Nigerians. Some people even borrowed huge amount of money from banks to put in MMM. While it is easy to match people that put in spare money like between N10,000 and N500,000, it is difficult to match people that put in millions of Naira.

4 ) I also suspect element of massive frauds on the part of the administrators of MMM. It is possible that the administrators opened multiple accounts in different banks and asked people to provide help into such accounts. (Especially huge amounts).

5) We cannot compare MMM in South Africa to MMM in Nigeria as the two countries operate different economic models and the spending patterns and risk appetite of Nigerians is different from that of South Africans.

Conclusions

1) I sincerely sympathised with those that may likely lose their money to MMM but I will advice them to take it in good faith and as a lesson that there is no free lunch. Financial success comes from diligent planning and hard work.

2) Nigerians should face the reality that MMM has crashed or may soon crashed.

3) Do not laugh at those that are stuck in MMM scheme. Empathised with them and be willing to assist and counsel them so that they do not harm themselves.

4) The government did not take proactive steps to prevent its citizens from falling prey to this fraudulent scheme. To be fair to the government, ough warnings against MMM was given by CBN, EFCC and SEC but government should have gone further by going after the promoters of the scheme in Nigeria at the initial stage.(China did it)
Re: MMM: Dont Panic, Time To Make More Money by permanentgrace(m): 6:29am On Dec 17, 2016
inspiredabbey:
The problem with Nigerians is that we are too sentimental and don't face reality. I tried my best to dissuade my friends from signing up to MMM by explaining to them that MMM is not sustainable on the long run and may likely crash by December2016,
I studied Ponzi Schemes extensively even before MMM came to Nigeria and I can authoritatively state that MMM scheme in Nigeria will crash finally by first quarter of next year(If it has not crashed already). This is based on the following facts and figures.

1). MMM is not an investment. The sustainability of the scheme is based on the model that at any given time the number of people providing help will be more than the number of people getting help.

2). As at November 2016, the number of people that want to get help has exceeded the number of people providing help. The administrators of MMM tried to make more people provide help by increasing the bonus for people providing help. But due to the fact that Nigerians generally experience cash scarcity towards the end of the year and the campaign by government agencies against MMM,the number of people providing help declined further.

3) MMM Nigeria was not originally designed for the rich elites. The administrators did not envisage that Nigerians will be putting huge amount of money in the scheme at once. But trust Nigerians. Some people even borrowed huge amount of money from banks to put in MMM. While it is easy to match people that put in spare money like between N10,000 and N500,000, it is difficult to match people that put in millions of Naira.

4 ) I also suspect element of massive frauds on the part of the administrators of MMM. It is possible that the administrators opened multiple accounts in different banks and asked people to provide help into such accounts. (Especially huge amounts).

5) We cannot compare MMM in South Africa to MMM in Nigeria as the two countries operate different economic models and the spending patterns and risk appetite of Nigerians is different from that of South Africans.

Conclusions

1) I sincerely sympathised with those that may likely lose their money to MMM but I will advice them to take it in good faith and as a lesson that there is no free lunch. Financial success comes from diligent planning and hard work.

2) Nigerians should face the reality that MMM has crashed or may soon crashed.

3) Do not laugh at those that are stuck in MMM scheme. Empathised with them and be willing to assist and counsel them so that they do not harm themselves.

4) The government did not take proactive steps to prevent its citizens from falling prey to this fraudulent scheme. To be fair to the government, ough warnings against MMM was given by CBN, EFCC and SEC but government should have gone further by going after the promoters of the scheme in Nigeria at the initial stage.(China did it)

People like you who are not into the system are the ones writing epistles everywhere and carrying the headache as if it's your money that got stuck there.

1 Like

Re: MMM: Dont Panic, Time To Make More Money by inspiredabbey(m): 6:47am On Dec 17, 2016
permanentgrace:

People like you who are not into the system are the ones writing epistles everywhere and carrying the headache as if it's your money that got stuck there.
I understand your fears and plight. You are also correct that it is not my money that got stuck in MMM. This is because I am well informed and not gullible. I believe in working hard to reap the fruits of my labour. If I have spare N200,000, I will rather invest it in Cassava and Yam farming than MMM.
I wrote the epistle because I discovered that if a lot of Nigerians have been properly briefed about the inherent risks of MMM, they would not enter into it. It is my duty to enlighten them. Somebody close to me entered into MMM against my advice and I know what she is passing through now. Do you think I like seeing people getting duped?
Re: MMM: Dont Panic, Time To Make More Money by zamirikpo(m): 7:31am On Dec 17, 2016
u guys should stop deceiving ur selves....(.@explorer ur analogy about seun is lame).......MMM isnt holding ur money or crashing......the system would not survive because......Nigerians(the life wire of the scheme) are afraid,in panic mode and skeptical..

the system failed even before it was announced,as at November ending, all the guyz around me doing MMM were waiting to rejoin in january,because of the fear of xmas.

Nigerians are the onces holding the money,and if they refuse to PH no one will GH.......stop giving ur selves false hope, cut ur losses and move on. if u can loose ,u can also make it back.

for me the system would resume in january, but the question is who is that father xmas that would kick-start the PH......everyone would be watching first to see what happens before they rejoin....if they would ever.
Re: MMM: Dont Panic, Time To Make More Money by permanentgrace(m): 2:55pm On Dec 17, 2016
zamirikpo:
u guys should stop deceiving ur selves....(.@explorer ur analogy about seun is lame).......MMM isnt holding ur money or crashing......the system would not survive because......Nigerians(the life wire of the scheme) are afraid,in panic mode and skeptical..

the system failed even before it was announced,as at November ending, all the guyz around me doing MMM were waiting to rejoin in january,because of the fear of xmas.

Nigerians are the onces holding the money,and if they refuse to PH no one will GH.......stop giving ur selves false hope, cut ur losses and move on. if u can loose ,u can also make it back.

for me the system would resume in january, but the question is who is that father xmas that would kick-start the PH......everyone would be watching first to see what happens before they rejoin....if they would ever.

You are entitled to your opinion but will MMM shock all of you when it bounces back January. To your very own surprise, do you know that those they were matched to pay before freezing the accounts are still depositing money in the provided accounts? Wait till then!!!
Re: MMM: Dont Panic, Time To Make More Money by zamirikpo(m): 4:16pm On Dec 17, 2016
@permanentgrace..............i dont understand, u mean people are depositing money where. when u cant GH.....who or where are the deposits going to. those who GH after the freeze should step forward...am sure no one would do that...

MMM is me(if i did) and u....and unless we all agree continue...the system would fail. they froze mavros because PH....was far less than GH....for them to say its to forestall a breakdown.....my people i disagree.....they only reacted to the already existing breakdown of the stream of inflow and outflow.

cut ur loses and move on....u have permanentgrace to succeed....make use of it
Re: MMM: Dont Panic, Time To Make More Money by permanentgrace(m): 4:25pm On Dec 17, 2016
zamirikpo:
@permanentgrace..............i dont understand, u mean people are depositing money where. when u cant GH.....who or where are the deposits going to. those who GH after the freeze should step forward...am sure no one would do that...

MMM is me(if i did) and u....and unless we all agree continue...the system would fail. they froze mavros because PH....was far less than GH....for them to say its to forestall a breakdown.....my people i disagree.....they only reacted to the already existing breakdown of the stream of inflow and outflow.

cut ur loses and move on....u have permanentgrace to succeed....make use of it

Did you also read the part they said that because of the 20% added as xmas bonus, as greedy as Nigerians are, most of them were GH so they could reinvest to get the said xmas bonus and if that was allowed, it would've caused harm to the system? Dont you think so?
Re: MMM: Dont Panic, Time To Make More Money by mikaael(m): 6:49pm On Dec 17, 2016
permanentgrace:

You are entitled to your opinion but will MMM shock all of you when it bounces back January. To your very own surprise, do you know that those they were matched to pay before freezing the accounts are still depositing money in the provided accounts? Wait till then!!!

if ultimate cycler can bounce back...then why not MMM...it will def come back buh mayb wit some adjustments
Re: MMM: Dont Panic, Time To Make More Money by Mtncardseller(m): 6:52pm On Dec 17, 2016
Ok

Re: MMM: Dont Panic, Time To Make More Money by zamirikpo(m): 8:48am On Dec 18, 2016
@permanentgrace u r right.................my fear is moving forward MMM may never get the patronage that took it to the height it got to before december......some guiders where already working aroung like CEOs of some mega companies.

wish i could verify the existence of MMM south Africa and Zimbabwe....even though i know the mentality of these other African countries cant be compared to that of a Nigerian.

An average Nigerian is smart and analysis sooo.....very much, so even if MMM survived in some other African country.....that can not automatically mean it would survive here.

.....i met a very good friend in church today,who isnt soo rich but plans alot, and is hardworking.he is prepn for marriage next year and from the money he had put aside for the wedding he invested 400k into this MMM scheme......now his plans have been setback 400k....if it took him 2yrs to save that money......, his wedding has been delayed that much.

anyways...i wish MMMites luck,the funny thing is that the frozen funds didnt actually leave the shores of this country....MMM just re-distributed the wealth of Nigerians.......so ur money is with a smarter or lucky Nigerian.

and if they say u must re-invest to get back ur money.....ask urselves this question.......WHATS THE END GAME........or would MMM last forever.

Again i say cut ur loses and move on......people loose money everyday,,.....millions, on different things and they still live......

uve learnt one more way of not investing ur money.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine / Earn Free Cash To Your Bank Account Direct To Your Account / With Ur 1800 Naira U Will Be Making A daily Income 1500 naira, no referral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.