Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,864 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Six Good Times To Have Sex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Six Good Times To Have Sex (3069 Views)

I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode / Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid / I Use My Big Breast And Big Ass To Fetch Six Good Awards:ghanian Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Six Good Times To Have Sex by Samuel5000(m): 4:17am On Dec 17, 2016
Sex, as it has been known from ages is such an activity that is both intensely pleasurable and medicinal, and undoubtedly, everyone is paying more attention to it.

There are numerous benefits of having sex which includes the boosting of immune system, helps to reduce the risk of prostate cancer in men, lowers risk of heart attack, lowers blood pressure, it’s a good form of exercise, improves sleep and brings about the release of feel good hormone (dopamine), love hormone (oxytocin), pain-killing hormone (endorphin) and many....

FULL ARTICLE: CLICK HERE: http://www.trustpresstv.com/2016/12/from-professionals-six-good-times-to.html

Re: Six Good Times To Have Sex by Okaakoko(m): 6:18am On Dec 17, 2016
se den tell you make you no post am here?

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Did You Know Alex Was This Girl Used For Captions? / Bride Carries Her Husband As They Kisses On Wedding Day (photo) / Bobrisky Shares Photo To Show He No Longer Has A "Third Leg"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.