Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,736 members, 7,831,345 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

What Are The Details You Pay Attention To Before Buying A Smartphone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Are The Details You Pay Attention To Before Buying A Smartphone? (2796 Views)

Let's Peek Into A Smartphone's Brain / Chinese Market Where You Can Build A Smartphone From Scratch In A Couple Of Hour / How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Details You Pay Attention To Before Buying A Smartphone? by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 17, 2016
before giving out money to purshase any smartphone, am sure you do check out some stuff like battery size, screen size, RAM and so on but thats by the way. Today we are going to talk about the details like a phones battery run time while playing videos and browsing the internet. I was shocked when my friend told me he checks RAM type. I neva knew RAM had a type, something like this- 2gb RAM (LPDDR3). In the US and other countries, they pay attention to stuff like screen resolution, processor type and core size, camera pixels, removable/non-removable battery as well as whether a phone has a Li-Po or Li-Ion battery cos dat accounts for the slimness and endurance level and so on. So what are the details you pay attention to before you make up your mind to purshase any smartphone?

Pls i want honest answers.
Cc. Lalasticala
Cc. Mynd, honsule
Re: What Are The Details You Pay Attention To Before Buying A Smartphone? by Worksunlimited: 9:02am On Dec 17, 2016
I am in-line with what they look out for in the US.. Buh the battery capacity comes first on my list, then phone brand, then phone design, then the position of the phone brand logo, followed by the rest.
Re: What Are The Details You Pay Attention To Before Buying A Smartphone? by Tiffbuxas: 9:39am On Dec 17, 2016
for me I feel battery life processor speed obviously RAM and weight of the fone is greatly appreciated... Ooh I forgot camera too
Re: What Are The Details You Pay Attention To Before Buying A Smartphone? by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 17, 2016
Worksunlimited:
I am in-line with what they look out for in the US.. Buh the battery capacity comes first on my list, then phone brand, then phone design, then the position of the phone brand logo, followed by the rest.
good to hear. Which brand do u prefer most?
Re: What Are The Details You Pay Attention To Before Buying A Smartphone? by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 17, 2016
Tiffbuxas:
for me I feel battery life processor speed obviously RAM and weight of the fone is greatly appreciated... Ooh I forgot camera too
so how many mAh does it for u?
Re: What Are The Details You Pay Attention To Before Buying A Smartphone? by Tiffbuxas: 12:25pm On Dec 17, 2016
Ebuka2016:

so how many mAh does it for u?
I would say my infinix note 3 4500mah so good for now both in battery size and weight of device
Re: What Are The Details You Pay Attention To Before Buying A Smartphone? by Worksunlimited: 1:50pm On Dec 17, 2016
Ebuka2016:

good to hear. Which brand do u prefer most?

Xiaomi...

1 Like

Re: What Are The Details You Pay Attention To Before Buying A Smartphone? by shiftback: 2:48pm On Dec 17, 2016
design, specs, availability of replacement parts and value for money. My phantom 6 ticks all boxes
Re: What Are The Details You Pay Attention To Before Buying A Smartphone? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 17, 2016
Tiffbuxas:
I would say my infinix note 3 4500mah so good for now both in battery size and weight of device
owk good to hear
Re: What Are The Details You Pay Attention To Before Buying A Smartphone? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 17, 2016
Worksunlimited:

Xiaomi...
owk Xiaomi is a good brand no doubt
Re: What Are The Details You Pay Attention To Before Buying A Smartphone? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2016
shiftback:
design, specs, availability of replacement parts and value for money. My phantom 6 ticks all boxes
u've got good taste bro
Re: What Are The Details You Pay Attention To Before Buying A Smartphone? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2016
Re: What Are The Details You Pay Attention To Before Buying A Smartphone? by queenfav(f): 7:37pm On Dec 17, 2016
Battery, camera,amoled screen, corning gorilla glass, oremium design and brand.. If no be gionee, samsung, i jump am pass!
Re: What Are The Details You Pay Attention To Before Buying A Smartphone? by Baroba(m): 7:40pm On Dec 17, 2016
Battery life, display and processing speed..
Re: What Are The Details You Pay Attention To Before Buying A Smartphone? by twosquare(m): 7:47pm On Dec 17, 2016
Ram and battery
Re: What Are The Details You Pay Attention To Before Buying A Smartphone? by towncheerup(m): 7:54pm On Dec 17, 2016
For me screen is #1 it must be AMOLED DISPLAY because the screen is what you see all the time others are processor ,gpu, battery, camera and build quality and design. Tecno phantom 6 is a good phone but the screen put me off

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Details You Pay Attention To Before Buying A Smartphone? by jwills(m): 10:36pm On Dec 17, 2016
4 me is chipset, ram, scr. resolution, n display size
Re: What Are The Details You Pay Attention To Before Buying A Smartphone? by shiftback: 11:22pm On Dec 17, 2016
Ebuka2016:
u've got good taste bro
I'm glad I got it. Zero worries with my choice
Re: What Are The Details You Pay Attention To Before Buying A Smartphone? by calddon(m): 4:30am On Dec 18, 2016
Display quality, processor type, RAM, battery and build quality.
Re: What Are The Details You Pay Attention To Before Buying A Smartphone? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 18, 2016
queenfav:
Battery, camera,amoled screen, corning gorilla glass, oremium design and brand.. If no be gionee, samsung, i jump am pass!
lolzzzzzzz wat of apple?
Re: What Are The Details You Pay Attention To Before Buying A Smartphone? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 18, 2016
Baroba:
Battery life, display and processing speed..
good...
Re: What Are The Details You Pay Attention To Before Buying A Smartphone? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 18, 2016
twosquare:
Ram and battery
hmmm.....
Re: What Are The Details You Pay Attention To Before Buying A Smartphone? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 18, 2016
towncheerup:
For me screen is #1 it must be AMOLED DISPLAY because the screen is what you see all the time others are processor ,gpu, battery, camera and build quality and design. Tecno phantom 6 is a good phone but the screen put me off
abi....u prolly mentioned every thing. Baba u strict oo
Re: What Are The Details You Pay Attention To Before Buying A Smartphone? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
jwills:
4 me is chipset, ram, scr. resolution, n display size
ok oo are u a hardcore gamer?
Re: What Are The Details You Pay Attention To Before Buying A Smartphone? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 18, 2016
shiftback:
I'm glad I got it. Zero worries with my choice
ok bro
Re: What Are The Details You Pay Attention To Before Buying A Smartphone? by queenfav(f): 10:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
Ebuka2016:

lolzzzzzzz wat of apple?
Na orange.. lol. That isn't for me at all. The itunes and icloud wahala can kill.I used an iPhone 5 for only two months,had to sell it off to buy a blackberry so i can be free.
Re: What Are The Details You Pay Attention To Before Buying A Smartphone? by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 19, 2016
queenfav:
Na orange.. lol. That isn't for me at all. The itunes and icloud wahala can kill.I used an iPhone 5 for only two months,had to sell it off to buy a blackberry so i can be free.
so which blackberry did u buy?
Re: What Are The Details You Pay Attention To Before Buying A Smartphone? by shiftback: 9:19am On Dec 19, 2016
towncheerup:

you want AMOLED, phantom 6 is Amoled FHD resolution. I use it, the display is awesome.
Re: What Are The Details You Pay Attention To Before Buying A Smartphone? by queenfav(f): 9:33am On Dec 19, 2016
Ebuka2016:

so which blackberry did u buy?
Bold 5 (9930) since i had a cubetalk 9x tablet as a major device.
Re: What Are The Details You Pay Attention To Before Buying A Smartphone? by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 19, 2016
Display, RAM, ROM, battery capacity, gotta be user friendly, body build, processor and screen size. With all these, I'll choose the Tecno phantom 6 or 6plus
Re: What Are The Details You Pay Attention To Before Buying A Smartphone? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 19, 2016
queenfav:
Bold 5 (9930) since i had a cubetalk 9x tablet as a major device.
hmm just wen u tot u've seen it all. Wat is cubetalk again? Is it a chinese company? Btw u should have just gotten Z10 or Z3 or even Q5. Bold 5 wahala dey too much.
Re: What Are The Details You Pay Attention To Before Buying A Smartphone? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 19, 2016
Iamdemola:
Display, RAM, ROM, battery capacity, gotta be user friendly, body build, processor and screen size. With all these, I'll choose the Tecno phantom 6 or 6plus
bro how much does this smartphone cost? Seems like a lot of pple love d device

(1) (2) (Reply)

DAILY TECH NEWS / All Display Pictures / Nokia X, Xl Whatsapp Download Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.