Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Importation From China - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation From China (2477 Views)

Lets Do Collabo Importation From Alibaba / Importation From India Which Way? / Can #50k Be Enough For Me To Start Importation From China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importation From China by eshcol(m): 12:23am On Nov 16, 2009
I have limited funds($500) and i want to start importing little things from china,Can sumone please help me on how to go mabout it?
Re: Importation From China by yanizi(f): 12:34am On Nov 16, 2009
what do u need?
tel me.
if u need garments,brand dress/jeans,etc,u can try.
for mobiles,usd 500 too small investment.
yanizi086@yahoo.com
Re: Importation From China by wealthmag: 11:59am On Nov 17, 2009
eshcol:

I have limited funds($500) and i want to start importing little things from china,Can sumone please help me on how to go mabout it?
There are lots of things you can import from china starting with usd500 and make profit, but the problem is " DO YOU KNOW MUCH ABOUT IMPORT" . Because it is not about telling to bring this item or that item that matters, but do you know how to go through the process from sourcing the goods, paying for it, shipping and clearing it, selling it and collecting your money. Let me, tell you, if you don't master all these process, you are likely to get your finger burnt, no matter how profitable the item may be.
I am talking out of experience. I have been in this for years.
The only help I will give you is to guide. I have prepared a step by step guide e-book on import called CHINA IMPORT GUIDE. I will send the book to you for free, though it is going for #2500 on my site. Just read the book and apply what is written. If you have any question, get in tough with me. And please don't forget to tell the nairalanders about the book. You can reach me through; chinaimportguide@gmail.com 08039238668
Re: Importation From China by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 17, 2009
Can you plz send my the e book as well , i am also interested in inporting from china with $500 too .

wealthmag:

There are lots of things you can import from china starting with usd500 and make profit, but the problem is " DO YOU KNOW MUCH ABOUT IMPORT" . Because it is not about telling to bring this item or that item that matters, but do you know how to go through the process from sourcing the goods, paying for it, shipping and clearing it, selling it and collecting your money. Let me, tell you, if you don't master all these process, you are likely to get your finger burnt, no matter how profitable the item may be.
I am talking out of experience. I have been in this for years.
The only help I will give you is to guide. I have prepared a step by step guide e-book on import called CHINA IMPORT GUIDE. I will send the book to you for free, though it is going for #2500 on my site. Just read the book and apply what is written. If you have any question, get in tough with me. And please don't forget to tell the nairalanders about the book. You can reach me through; chinaimportguide@gmail.com 08039238668
Re: Importation From China by yanizi(f): 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2009
yes,i aggree with u,buying is easy,paying easy,how to make customs clerance and how to sell it well,it need skills.
people new to business always too confident.
i heard one nigerian guy,18years,began from usd 1000,buy and sell fast,then buy more,he made usd 30000 in one year by his talence and hard work.
well,are you same as him?
donnot think of quick money,research,take action,step by step.
wish all new businessmen good luck!
yani
china
Re: Importation From China by stillfly(m): 9:11am On Nov 18, 2009
i agree with wealthmag.
Re: Importation From China by wealthmag: 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2009
emiloba:

Can you plz send my the e book as well , i am also interested in inporting from china with $500 too .

you can drop your email address here or send it to chinaimportguide@gmail.com, so that I will send the ebook to you as well.
Re: Importation From China by yanizi(f): 9:46am On Dec 25, 2009
Merry Christmas to all decent nigerian friends!
Re: Importation From China by yanizi(f): 9:47am On Dec 25, 2009
wish all decent and hardworking businessmenm,all dreams come true in 2010.
but wish the scammers,disappear from the world!
Re: Importation From China by yanizi(f): 9:49am On Dec 25, 2009
hi,i have jeans to sell too,but need sell at containers,welcome decent and rich garments importers!

Re: Importation From China by yanizi(f): 9:50am On Dec 25, 2009
for the jeans,minium order is 20GP,13500pairs,all real brand,but surplues,one containers,can have over 200 designs,wellcome serious buyers!
no retailers,thanks./

Re: Importation From China by yanizi(f): 9:52am On Dec 25, 2009
serious importers,contace me by email:
yanizi086@yahoo.com
tks!

Re: Importation From China by yanizi(f): 9:55am On Dec 25, 2009
i wish to meet more decent and rich importers for long term business!

Re: Importation From China by yanizi(f): 9:57am On Dec 25, 2009
well,see some lady dress.these smaller quantity accepted.

Re: Importation From China by yanizi(f): 9:58am On Dec 25, 2009
this lady jeans only have 320PCS left,welcome shop buyers for this jeans.
best design and good quality,for young and slim pretty fashion girls.

Re: Importation From China by yanizi(f): 10:00am On Dec 25, 2009
3 designs for this lady jeans,well,details,send me mail to ask more details,pl
yanizi086@yahoo.com

Re: Importation From China by yanizi(f): 10:01am On Dec 25, 2009
this one i took pic in my balconysmiley

Re: Importation From China by sol2galay: 5:16pm On Dec 25, 2009
500USD IS MUCH MONEY,THERE PRETTY MUCH THINGS YOU CAN BUY WITH THIS MONEY FROM FROM CHINA AND MAKE VERY GOOD PROFIT,YOU CONTACT ME BY EMAIL FOR MORE INFORMATION:sol2galaxy@live.com
Re: Importation From China by Nanecs: 5:52pm On Dec 29, 2009
sol2galay:

500USD IS MUCH MONEY,THERE PRETTY MUCH THINGS YOU CAN BUY WITH THIS MONEY FROM FROM CHINA AND MAKE VERY GOOD PROFIT,YOU CONTACT ME BY EMAIL FOR MORE INFORMATION:sol2galaxy@live.com

You've got mail.
Re: Importation From China by sol2galay: 4:50am On Dec 30, 2009
to nanecs,

i gat no gmail,only yahoo and hotmail
Re: Importation From China by Nanecs: 10:35am On Dec 30, 2009
sol2galay:

to nanecs,

i gat no gmail,only yahoo and hotmail

I've sent another mail. Check your sol2galaxy@live.com mail id
Re: Importation From China by yomite112: 11:15am On Dec 30, 2009
Can anyone pls tell me how to contact the moderators in the business section. I have tried contacting Naijacutee through her email but no reply and FOD didnt give any email address. I will be very grateful if anyone can help.
Thank you in advance
Re: Importation From China by sol2galay: 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2009
to nanecs

whts you name or email address i got alot of email from pals,tell me precisely.
Re: Importation From China by ma123123s2: 3:20am On Dec 31, 2009
Our factory are producing various kinds of textile products such as real wax, super soso, London wax( wax prints, wax hollandaise ,dutch wax, Java,kitenge,kanga) etc.
Serena
Email : sales2@bzh.net.cn
Mobile:86-151 6609 7890

Re: Importation From China by racerjc(m): 3:55am On Jan 02, 2010
if you want to buy good products and in a very cheap price, payment through paypal please trade with www.afialink.com
I think they have a very good service and are out for business.
If you are proven trust-worthy, credit can be granted.
If you want bank to bank dealing, that's getting a bank to guarantee you then you are for large import of about 5 x 20 FCL in a every 90 days.
Re: Importation From China by kassin: 7:46am On Jan 02, 2010
Happi New Year, Make the most of this Year in your business, grow your wealth with wealth builders.

Get a free copy of our wealth builder here.

Re: Importation From China by wilsonayo: 10:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
How Do I Join the Illuminati? Answer One can join the illuminati by going to their agent
and filling out an online application.form
No money is required to join or maintain
membership. As a requirement how ever, membership is
open to adults only. 1 Additional Answer Joining Illuminati
involves getting a copy of the Illuminati Order Membership Application which is available
online. More information on the
registration process are found in this form. Q&A Related to "How Do I Join the Illuminati?" How do I Join the Illuminati?
You don't join. You either are or you are not. If you are
and are in the correct circle with talents or gifts that
can be used by the group you may be chosen for
particular activities
... What are the benefits in joining Illuminati? Be a member of
Illuminati today and earn $5000,000
every six months to become rich and famous, this is
just brief summary to apply now and join thousands
of satisfied citizens What_are_the_benefits_in... Who recently joined illuminati?
No one could have recently joined the Illuminati. The
organization was disbanded in 1785 so if you are out there and you will like to join the illuminati
Email us @ illuminatiking15@gmail.com or you can contact us today @ our mobile number
08147634888 to join them
And be a lucky citizen..............
Re: Importation From China by alice1166: 11:25pm On Apr 12
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the illuminati. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call himĀ +2349130700648 or WhatsApp himĀ +2349130700648 or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can 3million Do And Hav Littel Profit On It / Photos: What I Ordered Vs What Jumia Delivered / Get Paid To Post Ads On Facebook (LEGIT & PAYING)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.