Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer (51205 Views)

Meet Maryam Muhammed, A First Class Law Graduate Of Queen Mary University London / Pastor Adeboye Gifts 4 First Class Law Students Wigs And Gowns / Kenneth Ononeze Okwor Graduates From Harvard (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer by amybas: 4:29pm On Dec 17, 2016
famosh:

I hope you won't be quick to deny the tribe of these bunch of disgrace. Deluded tribe.
And don't forget to find & tell us the middle names of the disgraceful over the 2000 drug peddlers as you've just done with this guy.
https://www.nairaland.com/2306898/over-2-thousand-igbo-people
Bunch of disgrace, yet you guys won't let us go, keep deceiving yourself

3 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer by pedrilo: 4:34pm On Dec 17, 2016
iamhrh:
I'm impressed too but how many of you know his background. 80% of Nigerian youths come from poor families who struggle to successfully see them through Secondary School and Polytechnic. And many don't have the right connection that will take them places. Truth is, there are thousands out there who are geniuses and more brilliant than this dude but we don't hear of them or know them because there's no one to help them achieve their dreams ( I am a prime example). So,while I am happy for this guy, people should stop assuming he's the only youth in Nigeria that's brilliant, serious and intelligent. Yes he has those qualities, but he also had the most important thing; he had the help he needed to achieve this feat.
though u r partially correct, u will not make anytin out of life if u dnt work on ur thoughts. u need mindset re-engineering. #A successful young man from a humble home with no CONNECTION. bliv me
Re: Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer by Gassa007: 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2016
woodmood:

They are always quick to call anybody IBO especially if he/ she has an English name. Just the way an ediot called ogenyi onaze an IBO who donated money to a falcon team made up of Yoruba girls!
It is even more shameful that people can no longer identify names for the tribe they claim.
Okwor is an nsukka name, i have loads of friends with the name.
His other name is Ononeze, Now, tell me what Ononeze mean in Berom

4 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer by Gassa007: 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2016
famosh:

I honestly don't know how those guys reason. They're ALL stupidly deluded. You hardly find many people from other regions, be it the North, South South or South West, being this deluded unnecessarily. It's just pathetic.
Okwor is an nsukka name, i have loads of friends with the name.
His other name is Ononeze, Now, tell me what Ononeze mean in Berom

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer by DavidEsq(m): 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2016
LordIsaac:

You think I'm joking, his mother is a staff here at Command Secondary School Jos. He is a core northern igbo ooo....I know Ken very well.
I didn't think u were joking o! Haba, didn't I also tell u he is also my landlord? grin
Re: Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer by Halo22: 5:16pm On Dec 17, 2016
which one z second class first class again? I thought first class is first class. Op check ur head well
Re: Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer by Mayflowa(m): 5:21pm On Dec 17, 2016
steppin:

Oh! Yorubas deny their ethnicity all the time in Nairaland to help with their propaganda. I'll bet my last kobo, you're one.
The bile you've been vomiting is more than enough for me.
If you wanna buy land anywhere in the east, pm me and come with your money. I won't even collect commission cos I want to prove a point.
You think buying land in the east na beans? Aside from Lagos and Abuja, the east is where you'll get the most expensive land in Nigeria.
You think say na yoruba land where people sell land in hectares.

Hahaha ha
No one can help you again. I tried my best! Ethnic bias swims in your blood already. I hope and pray you fall into intermarriage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer by Excelboi(m): 5:22pm On Dec 17, 2016
My lecturer... Repping Law School Lagos
Re: Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer by tyoba: 5:27pm On Dec 17, 2016
matrixme:
No wonder the country's legal system is awash with mediocrity. Imagine an inexperienced law student already a lecturer. What exactly does he have to impart? The same laws from textbooks he was successful at 'cramming'? This just looks wrong.

Lol! Nice one. I became a lawyer at the age of 23. I wish him all the best.
Re: Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer by steppin: 5:36pm On Dec 17, 2016
Mayflowa:

Hahaha ha
No one can help you again. I tried my best! Ethnic bias swims in your blood already. I hope and pray you fall into intermarriage
You lost the argument and you're trying too hard not to look like a loser.
Thought you said igbos don't sell their lands to others? Bring your money and you can even buy land directly from the governor.
Intermarriage ko, extramarriage ni. You want us to leave our fine girls for your men?
Mbanu! E no go work.

3 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer by iamhrh(m): 6:35pm On Dec 17, 2016
pedrilo:
though u r partially correct, u will not make anytin out of life if u dnt work on ur thoughts. u need mindset re-engineering. #A successful young man from a humble home with no CONNECTION. bliv me

I'm not asking or begging for help or connection. It's just funny the way they're making it seem like the guy is most brilliant 24 year old in Nigeria. I'm impressed with his achievements though
Re: Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer by Abifavor: 6:46pm On Dec 17, 2016
Blessed is the womb you came from.
Re: Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer by Adebowale89(m): 6:48pm On Dec 17, 2016
congrats Kenneth, I'm so happy for you. your success shall by your starting point of positive things

you utilize your time wisely in a Nigerian law Schl, nt biafra law Schl cheesy

congrats once again brother
Re: Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer by oldfoolnigger(m): 6:49pm On Dec 17, 2016
Khd95:
Names checker,Nsukka cool
Ur mind dey there joor.NSUKKA kwenu!!!

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer by famosh: 6:55pm On Dec 17, 2016
amybas:
Bunch of disgrace, yet you guys won't let us go, keep deceiving yourself
Don't shift the goal post; no one is talking about the fraudulent biafara here. I expected you & your fellow immature tribesmen to quickly claim those shameless IGBO drug peddlers too na, since you were quick to claim the Okwor guy. Or aren't you gonna do that?
Re: Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer by matrixme(m): 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2016
Ontarget:

This is really a dumb post. When you lecture don't you teach what you have learnt from the books and field practice in school? What other experience are you talking about?
I don't pray you would need to do surgery one day and fresh doctors are asked to take over while the more experienced ones retire for the night. You will understand better why practical experience counts in every field.
Re: Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer by Emlina(f): 7:55pm On Dec 17, 2016
His mum must really be proud. My children shall make me proud.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer by dingbang(m): 8:09pm On Dec 17, 2016
and myndd44 is busy banning people in nairaland.., mchew
Re: Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer by MYGFGSGH: 9:13pm On Dec 17, 2016
famosh:

Don't shift the goal post; no one is talking about the fraudulent biafara here. I expected you & your fellow immature tribesmen to quickly claim those shameless IGBO drug peddlers too na, since you were quick to claim the Okwor guy. Or aren't you gonna do that?
How many yoruba rapist,ritualist and yahoo,yahoo boys have you claimed.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 18, 2016
matrixme:

I don't pray you would need to do surgery one day and fresh doctors are asked to take over while the more experienced ones retire for the night. You will understand better why practical experience counts in every field.
How did the experienced doctors get the experience? Wasn't it by doing the job? If fresh doctors don't take over then how would they get the experience? You still not making any sense.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer by famosh: 5:47am On Dec 18, 2016
MYGFGSGH:
How many yoruba rapist,ritualist and yahoo,yahoo boys have you claimed.
That's why I say many of you biafarans are not even smart.
Well, the point is do not be quick to attach success to only one region as you Igbos are fond of doing. It only confirms the immaturity & unintelligence of people from your tribe because; for example, 99% of drug peddlers shamelessly killed in Asia are igbos but I guess you people actively choose to delete those ones from your memory.
Truth is NO OTHER tribe in Nigeria reasons in this arrogant & deluded manner because they understand that there are good & bad people, and successful & not too successful people across every tribe.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 18, 2016
matrixme:
No wonder the country's legal system is awash with mediocrity. Imagine an inexperienced law student already a lecturer. What exactly does he have to impart? The same laws from textbooks he was successful at 'cramming'? This just looks wrong.

Stop sounding petty, jealous and ignorant.
You haven't met the guy in question to conclude on his level of intellect or soundness. Moreover he is not a Law student. He practices as a Lawyer with one of the biggest firm in Nigeria. He broke records at the Law school earlier considered impossible.

He has everything to impact. The young guy has been a blessing to thousands of student, lawyers and youths, including myself!
Re: Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer by popsy2(m): 2:11pm On Dec 18, 2016
Very true, he taught me back then in Law school,Lagos Campus. He is phenomenal at Corporate Law ; SEC rules, Company proceeding Rules, CAMA , ISA and the likes ,at the tip of his finger.
Re: Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer by laudate: 8:16pm On Dec 18, 2016
ebosie11:
Meet 24yr old Kenneth Okwor,a 2nd class law graduate from University of Jos who bagged 1st class from the Nigerian Law School.He also made distinctions in Commercial Law, International Law and the Law of Evidence at University of Jos.At 24,he is already a lecturer at law school.

Okwor Kenneth Dominic changed history at the Nigeria law school Nigerian Law School, after he was named the winner of ten prestigious awards.

Previous records includes that of Mavis Abada who won 7 awards at the october 2013 call to bar ceremony. Fatima Bombom Sani broke record by bagging nine separate awards  at the october 2015 Call to Bar of the Nigerian Law School.  No sooner than two months after at the December 2015 call to bar ceremony, a gentlemen, named Okwor Dominic, changed this record by seizing ten awards all to himself.

The awards include: the “Best Student of the Year (1st Prize)’’ given by 3 donors, ‘’Council of Education Star", "price for 1st tclass students", “Corporate Law Practice given by 2 donors,"property law practice award" and “Best Overall male Student of the Year Award”. The newly introduced Best Overall Male  Students Prizes donated by NBA won by Okwor Dominic made the awards come to a total number of 10 awards.

He is only 24 but already a Templars Law Firm Associate and an Adjunct Lecturer of Corporate Law and Practice at the Nigerian Law School, Lagos Campus.He is one of the nominees for 'The Future Prize For Professional Service'. Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/meet-okwor-kenneth24yr-old-first-class.html

The guy is just an ordinary graduate assistant, jare. We had some of them who assisted our lecturers, handled tutorials and taught courses to students whenever the senior lecturers were not around. Some were even younger than this guy in those days, sef...
Re: Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer by laudate: 8:23pm On Dec 18, 2016
steppin:
Oh! Yorubas deny their ethnicity all the time in Nairaland to help with their propaganda. I'll bet my last kobo, you're one.
The bile you've been vomiting is more than enough for me.
If you wanna buy land anywhere in the east, pm me and come with your money. I won't even collect commission cos I want to prove a point.
You think buying land in the east na beans? Aside from Lagos and Abuja, the east is where you'll get the most expensive land in Nigeria.
You think say na yoruba land where people sell land in hectares.

Chai!! Are you aware there are over 150 other ethnic groups in Nigeria, apart from Igbo & Yoruba??! shocked Why do you chaps reason like this, biko?

Re: Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer by vickydevoka(m): 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2021
famosh:

He is not Igbo; He's from Plateau State. Stop attaching unnecessarily. Your deluded tribe is only good at opening baby factories, selling fake drugs, and getting killed in Thailand & Singapore because of your innate greed & stupidity.
My class mate for st Paul. Na nsukka boy. De mum na v.p for command
Re: Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer by vickydevoka(m): 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
matrixme:
Dats y we have graduate assistant ode. U catch Dem young okpo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kids Will Learn ABC This Way, If This Generation Is Not Careful / Big Cobra Killed In Unilorin’s Female Hostel, After Months Of Cohabitation / UNIJOS Student Abdulsalam Idris Beaten To Death By Course Mates Over N30k Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.