Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Parents, Ever Had To Use The 'old Woman Who Lived In A Shoe' Style? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents, Ever Had To Use The 'old Woman Who Lived In A Shoe' Style? (678 Views)

Things People Who Lived In Face To Face Houses Can Relate To / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) / Nigerians On Twitter Recount Worst Beating Parents Ever Gave Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parents, Ever Had To Use The 'old Woman Who Lived In A Shoe' Style? by teemy(m): 11:01am On Dec 17, 2016
if you don't know what it is just don't bother as i won't explaining. it only shows the type of primary school you went to. back to topic, have you ever had to report to this as a desperate measure to resolve a nagging issue? i had to today o.
Re: Parents, Ever Had To Use The 'old Woman Who Lived In A Shoe' Style? by acenazt: 11:18am On Dec 17, 2016
Make i sing am.
E getti wan woman,she is living in a shoe.
She get many children,she no know what to do,she give them garri she no gree give them soup
She whip Dem with cane,she make Dem sleep by force.

Clap for me

2 Likes

Re: Parents, Ever Had To Use The 'old Woman Who Lived In A Shoe' Style? by teemy(m): 11:36am On Dec 17, 2016
acenazt you funny die, papapapapapapapapa! grin he is sleeping soundly now. guess he was trying hard to sleep and needed a 'boost'. coupled with his attachment to the mom seemed there was nothing i could do. baby sitting tinz.

1 Like

Re: Parents, Ever Had To Use The 'old Woman Who Lived In A Shoe' Style? by teemy(m): 11:50am On Dec 17, 2016
he has woken up and is giving me one kian stare like that while choping his biscuit. making me feel #guilty

1 Like

Re: Parents, Ever Had To Use The 'old Woman Who Lived In A Shoe' Style? by acenazt: 12:21pm On Dec 17, 2016
teemy:
acenazt you funny die, papapapapapapapapa! grin he is sleeping soundly now. guess he was trying hard to sleep and needed a 'boost'. coupled with his attachment to the mom seemed there was nothing i could do. baby sitting tinz.
naso Na. I been remember when my mama go whip me if i Do anyhow. Na so I go cry till I sleep

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2017, Big Challenges Ahead Of Me / What Will You Do With The Last 10 Minute Of Your Life / Hilarious Wedding Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.