Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,195 members, 7,815,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Naira Help Was A Scam And The Have Com With A New Scam Idea Called Nairagive - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Naira Help Was A Scam And The Have Com With A New Scam Idea Called Nairagive (913 Views)

Naira Help And Naira Give Is Scam Beware ! / Haa! Naira Help Has Crash Down Oooo. Discus Your View.... / Naira Help Is A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Help Was A Scam And The Have Com With A New Scam Idea Called Nairagive by tugrow(m): 11:48am On Dec 17, 2016
Naira help was a scam and it has com to a notice that they have short down the plafform, the said to refund members investment of 5k in 29 days. And introduce a new scam, the paid the same guy that attack them 25k to promote the scam to them, nairalanders be aware

This is the thread promoting it new scam

www.nairaland.com/3523002/tired-recession-need-extra-cash

More details coming soon

Cc mod
Re: Naira Help Was A Scam And The Have Com With A New Scam Idea Called Nairagive by tugrow(m): 11:57am On Dec 17, 2016
Screenshot of the nonsense,

Re: Naira Help Was A Scam And The Have Com With A New Scam Idea Called Nairagive by tugrow(m): 12:07pm On Dec 17, 2016
WilliamsNedd open this thread, https://www.nairaland.com/3518113/naira - scam now partner in crime
Re: Naira Help Was A Scam And The Have Com With A New Scam Idea Called Nairagive by Ezemann(m): 1:56pm On Dec 17, 2016
Thank God I collected back my 5k
Re: Naira Help Was A Scam And The Have Com With A New Scam Idea Called Nairagive by WilliamsNedd: 6:50am On Dec 18, 2016
tugrow:
WilliamsNedd open this thread, https://www.nairaland.com/3518113/naira - scam now partner in crime

O boy I was just trying to promote the site. I nor even know the guy.

(1) (Reply)

Be A Sole Distributor Or Even Get Your Own Factory Of These Super Yummy Cookies! / Silicon Soap And Cake Molds / I Need An Investor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.