Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,717 members, 7,955,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:03 PM

Naira Help And Naira Give Is Scam Beware ! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Naira Help And Naira Give Is Scam Beware ! (1322 Views)

Naira Help Was A Scam And The Have Com With A New Scam Idea Called Nairagive / Haa! Naira Help Has Crash Down Oooo. Discus Your View.... / Naira Help Is A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Help And Naira Give Is Scam Beware ! by AllyPolly: 2:42pm On Dec 17, 2016
Naira
Re: Naira Help And Naira Give Is Scam Beware ! by AllyPolly: 2:48pm On Dec 17, 2016
Beware!!

Re: Naira Help And Naira Give Is Scam Beware ! by bitcoininvesto(m): 2:50pm On Dec 17, 2016
I can feel your pain.
Come to givers forum or z@rfund. Join our team to progress quickly. We are all making cool cash.
Drop your contact if u have interest.
Re: Naira Help And Naira Give Is Scam Beware ! by AllyPolly: 4:26pm On Dec 17, 2016
Do not be deceived ! Naira help is a scam
Re: Naira Help And Naira Give Is Scam Beware ! by ududolls: 5:08pm On Dec 17, 2016
i jst don't get it y Nigerians r like dis!..they asked for automated system n dat is bin worked on and here they r screaming n causing unnecessary panic!! *damn! note: i jst invested 30k abt 3hrs ago,so now u knw the spirit!
Re: Naira Help And Naira Give Is Scam Beware ! by AllyPolly: 6:02pm On Dec 17, 2016
Congrats. ,, update us wen u c in r alert
Re: Naira Help And Naira Give Is Scam Beware ! by itasakpa: 6:51pm On Dec 17, 2016
this is scam o. scam o run away ooooooooooo
Re: Naira Help And Naira Give Is Scam Beware ! by cooljoe28: 6:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
No one should try joining their platform. It's a pure SCAM
Re: Naira Help And Naira Give Is Scam Beware ! by itasakpa: 7:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
@ ududolls you are part of them and you will be apprehended soonest. shocked criminals

we will deal with you guys naija style. this is not MMM o
Re: Naira Help And Naira Give Is Scam Beware ! by itasakpa: 7:11pm On Dec 17, 2016
we will bring the anger of MMM participants into this naira help and naira give scam an when we are through with you guys , you will be asking for help and forgiveness. i promise you that you will not go scot free. the case has already been reported to EFCC and the sim registration details for the whats app number is already known. for those who ate out of this scam you will be interogated by sfu. dont worry. this ponzi scheme if going down (BUSTED)
Re: Naira Help And Naira Give Is Scam Beware ! by AllyPolly: 7:50pm On Dec 17, 2016
itasakpa:
we will bring the anger of MMM participants into this naira help and naira give scam an when we are through with you guys , you will be asking for help and forgiveness. i promise you that you will not go scot free. the case has already been reported to EFCC and the sim registration details for the whats app number is already known. for those who ate out of this scam you will be interogated by sfu. dont worry. this ponzi scheme if going down (BUSTED)
Good! They must vomit it
Re: Naira Help And Naira Give Is Scam Beware ! by AllyPolly: 5:48am On Dec 18, 2016
He has deactivated his account !

Re: Naira Help And Naira Give Is Scam Beware ! by WilliamsNedd: 7:08am On Dec 18, 2016
ududolls:

i jst don't get it y Nigerians r like dis!..they asked for
automated system n dat is bin worked on and here they
r screaming n causing unnecessary panic!! *damn!
note: i jst invested 30k abt 3hrs ago,so now u knw the spirit!

Are you being paid or something? Maybe you're part of them.
Re: Naira Help And Naira Give Is Scam Beware ! by Maa4real(m): 8:49am On Dec 18, 2016
I swear to god those people will scam you. I'm also a victim of their old platform. Plxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx soo don't be a victim too. I still feel þhè pain
Re: Naira Help And Naira Give Is Scam Beware ! by Maa4real(m): 8:52am On Dec 18, 2016
Maa4real:
I swear to god those people will scam you. I'm also a victim of their old platform. Plxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx soo don't be a victim too. I still feel þhè pain

guys beware of them. Run as fast as u can. I swear Na confirm Scam[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Naira Help And Naira Give Is Scam Beware ! by Marvis4real(f): 9:27am On Dec 18, 2016
Instead of people to join ultimate cycler they ar here fighting over a spilled milk naira help

(1) (Reply)

Market + Crypto Analysis / Imarketslive(learn And Earn) / Are You A DJ? Get In Here FAST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.