Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

MMM Makes Fresh Announcement After ‘conquering’ Nigeria (pic) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Makes Fresh Announcement After ‘conquering’ Nigeria (pic) (6511 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / MMM Now Trending On All Social Media Platform In Nigeria [pic] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Makes Fresh Announcement After ‘conquering’ Nigeria (pic) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 17, 2016
Popular Ponzi scheme, MMM has landed in Ghana after its surfaced in Kenya. This expansion is taking place after over three million Nigerians were left despondent by the decision to freeze their accounts on the system.

MMM is cajoling members of the public in Ghana to ride on the success of the scheme in Nigeria.

In a post, the Ponzi scheme stated that: “2017 Is Going To Be A Great Year Of Success As The MMM Train Is Finally Here”, referring to MMM Ghana.

The scheme promised Ghanaians to join “The Donation Club” that helps to create wealth by getting back an extra 30% return.

“Donate GHC100, Receive A Donation Of GHC130 After 30 Days. This Created Massive Wealth For Nigerian, Its Now Here In Ghana.

“Nigerians Are Joining The Ghana Platform To Spread Their Wealth”, the statement reads.

Meanwhile, some MMM guiders have assured community members of a triumphant return of the scheme on the 13th of January, 2017.

See more http://lifedrama.com.ng/mmm-makes-fresh-announcement-after-conquering-nigeria-pic/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Makes Fresh Announcement After ‘conquering’ Nigeria (pic) by Bigcake: 12:11pm On Dec 17, 2016
Op you are a foool...

14 Likes

Re: MMM Makes Fresh Announcement After ‘conquering’ Nigeria (pic) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 17, 2016
Why?
Re: MMM Makes Fresh Announcement After ‘conquering’ Nigeria (pic) by venatus25(m): 12:57pm On Dec 17, 2016
CollinsWeGlobe:
Why?
No one can explain why you remains a fool only God knows and only him will rescue you.
MMM Is a God sent program to liberate people from poverty, those against MMM are the central bank and the Federal Government because they all want people to be under financial slavery in order for them to control money circulation just as they want.
What pains me more is that you who is under financial slavery is fighting against opportunity of your freedom by spreading panic among peoples.
I'm an MMM participant, nothing can stop me from providing help whenever MMM resume.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MMM Makes Fresh Announcement After ‘conquering’ Nigeria (pic) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2016
Hmmm
Re: MMM Makes Fresh Announcement After ‘conquering’ Nigeria (pic) by dharmieex: 1:36pm On Dec 17, 2016
Issorire! Una no well fah! The thunder that will strike una promoters never do in still dae redemption camp dae do press up. Awon oloshi.
Re: MMM Makes Fresh Announcement After ‘conquering’ Nigeria (pic) by 3sexy: 3:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
And what is wrong with that ?

1 Like

Re: MMM Makes Fresh Announcement After ‘conquering’ Nigeria (pic) by drstan(m): 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2016
i believe mmm will surely bounce back, ultimate cyler that went ofline for about two weeks now is back,

1 Like

Re: MMM Makes Fresh Announcement After ‘conquering’ Nigeria (pic) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 17, 2016
saturday nonsense
Re: MMM Makes Fresh Announcement After ‘conquering’ Nigeria (pic) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2016
grin angry angry grin cheesy

Una never chee chomthing grin
Re: MMM Makes Fresh Announcement After ‘conquering’ Nigeria (pic) by lagosrd: 5:14pm On Dec 17, 2016
So, the next time a friend comes to you and says “Dude, I am working on a part time business for additional income” and talks about such Multi Level Marketing schemes, explain these concepts to him on a piece of paper and advise him also to stay away from such schemes. Losing money is bad, losing friendship is worse and being part of a fraudulent system is the worst
Re: MMM Makes Fresh Announcement After ‘conquering’ Nigeria (pic) by Tjohnnay: 5:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
All dis hungry bloggers self, dm nor get weytn to post again

Na dm juz dey bring up dis issue of mmm
Re: MMM Makes Fresh Announcement After ‘conquering’ Nigeria (pic) by matrix199(m): 6:04pm On Dec 17, 2016
venatus25:

No one can explain why you remains a fool only God knows and only him will rescue you.
MMM Is a God sent program to liberate people from poverty, those against MMM are the central bank and the Federal Government because they all want people to be under financial slavery in order for them to control money circulation just as they want.
What pains me more is that you who is under financial slavery is fighting against opportunity of your freedom by spreading panic among peoples.
I'm an MMM participant, nothing can stop me from providing help whenever MMM resume.

Did you just say MMM is a programme sent by God to liberate poverty? By asking you, B, to pay 20k to A, then wait for Cs to join the scheme for you to get back your money with 30% interest.

And you have the audacity to call another "a fool", when it's obvious who the fool is.

Young man, MMM was an ingenious, lazy, economically unproductive concept of getting returns on money. It was time for it to crash, so it did euphemistically.

MMM is now history in Nigeria.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Makes Fresh Announcement After ‘conquering’ Nigeria (pic) by Mujtahida: 6:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
matrix199:

Did you just say MMM is a programme sent by God to liberate poverty? By asking you, B, to pay 20k to A, then wait for Cs to join the scheme for you to get back your money with 30% interest.

And you have the audacity to call another "a fool", when it's obvious who the fool is.

Young man, MMM was an ingenious, lazy, economically unproductive concept of getting returns on money. It was time for it to crash, so it did euphemistically.

Lord have mercy! See grammatical!
Re: MMM Makes Fresh Announcement After ‘conquering’ Nigeria (pic) by Mtncardseller(m): 6:56pm On Dec 17, 2016
Ok

Re: MMM Makes Fresh Announcement After ‘conquering’ Nigeria (pic) by Glaxx(m): 7:16pm On Dec 17, 2016

Can you keep a secret? I hope not. Visit my profile to learn how you can register and refer 2 people in order to earn more than 5 million naira.
Re: MMM Makes Fresh Announcement After ‘conquering’ Nigeria (pic) by dharmieex: 8:07pm On Dec 17, 2016
Glaxx:

Can you keep a secret? I hope not. Visit my profile to learn how you can register and refer 2 people in order to earn more than 5 million naira.

Have you earned 5 Million naira
Re: MMM Makes Fresh Announcement After ‘conquering’ Nigeria (pic) by eezeribe(m): 8:10pm On Dec 17, 2016
Desperation
Re: MMM Makes Fresh Announcement After ‘conquering’ Nigeria (pic) by jamalchance(m): 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2016
New jam from Granite titled LOKELOKE ... tooxclusive.com/2016/12/15/granite-loke-loke/ ... Download Enjoy Share
Re: MMM Makes Fresh Announcement After ‘conquering’ Nigeria (pic) by temitofa(m): 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2016
matrix199:

This is grammatically gagacious. Lori MMM yi na.

But OP, stop it. we are still in the pool of fever, u r bringing another thing. Jan 14th has taken over Jan 1st.
Re: MMM Makes Fresh Announcement After ‘conquering’ Nigeria (pic) by Yarduni: 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2016
In reality you can't catch the anonymous operator behind this great scam but you can get their cronies and foot soldiers.
Re: MMM Makes Fresh Announcement After ‘conquering’ Nigeria (pic) by BrutalJab: 9:25pm On Dec 17, 2016
I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it-Edith Sitwell

MMM that have being in existence long time ago in Ghana and Kenya.

All this hungry and foolish small boys that call themselves bloggers need spiritual cleansing aswear.

1 Like

Re: MMM Makes Fresh Announcement After ‘conquering’ Nigeria (pic) by Donpiro: 9:33pm On Dec 17, 2016
ROAD TO FATE... here is the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NcqZX4OqtU
Re: MMM Makes Fresh Announcement After ‘conquering’ Nigeria (pic) by KealDrogo: 10:19pm On Dec 17, 2016
angry
Re: MMM Makes Fresh Announcement After ‘conquering’ Nigeria (pic) by uckennety(m): 10:20pm On Dec 17, 2016
venatus25:

Strt PH now brethren
Re: MMM Makes Fresh Announcement After ‘conquering’ Nigeria (pic) by KealDrogo: 10:22pm On Dec 17, 2016
Op Correction! Mmm don't conquer Nigeria, they only conquer the Dummies. Take note.
Re: MMM Makes Fresh Announcement After ‘conquering’ Nigeria (pic) by ekanDamie: 10:34pm On Dec 17, 2016
venatus25:

you are the fool. and every sensible person can explain why u will remain a fool. and yet, god is not interested In rescueing u cos u gat to do it ur self.

stupid people will say- MMM is changing lives, and it's Gods sent. god is against gambling and money doubling scheme. if u cannot tell God where d 30% comes from, it's a money doubling scheme and u are offending God,I know u will not listen cos u rather disobey God Dan loose out on 30%.

stupid people will say it's a community we provide help- why must u provide help to someone on d website are u telling me DAT der are no physical persons in ur area to also provide help in real life to? u choose to provide help on d internet cos u want to Get help plus 30% too. oga, u did not help anyone, rather u squeezed ur moni plus 30% from that person it makes u a wicked person instead or, how can u explain ur 30%.

do ur MMM jeje if u must, but don't call God into it cos from every angle ur trying to justify ur involvement, ur actually breaking Gods law.
Re: MMM Makes Fresh Announcement After ‘conquering’ Nigeria (pic) by BrutalJab: 10:39pm On Dec 17, 2016
ekanDamie:

you are the fool. and every sensible person can explain why u will remain a fool. and yet, god is not interested In rescueing u cos u gat to do it ur self.

stupid people will say- MMM is changing lives, and it's Gods sent. god is against gambling and money doubling scheme. if u cannot tell God where d 30% comes from, it's a money doubling scheme and u are offending God,I know u will not listen cos u rather disobey God Dan loose out on 30%.

stupid people will say it's a community we provide help- why must u provide help to someone on d website are u telling me DAT der are no physical persons in ur area to also provide help in real life to? u choose to provide help on d internet cos u want to Get help plus 30% too. oga, u did not help anyone, rather u squeezed ur moni plus 30% from that person it makes u a wicked person instead or, how can u explain ur 30%.

do ur MMM jeje if u must, but don't call God into it cos from every angle ur trying to justify ur involvement, ur actually breaking Gods law.

Must you lament?

If you are so naive and too premature to change your miserable life around, don't just jump into matters you know nothing about.

Must you cry more than the bereaved? Are you related to God or an interpreter of his word?
Re: MMM Makes Fresh Announcement After ‘conquering’ Nigeria (pic) by venatus25(m): 11:39pm On Dec 17, 2016
ekanDamie:

If providing and getting help is what makes one a fool, let it be, we don't need a solution rather we are enjoying it. Already you know it is our money and you are crying over it.
Just now, I provided help of N300,000. Still planning to do more.
My advice to you is join us and enrich yourself financially. Here we don't have permanent enemies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is My Fate As Afribank Shareholder? / Vintage Services And Its Crew Will Never Go Unpurnish / Why I Am Starting This N1billion Hedge Fund In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.