Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,685 members, 7,809,590 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

“please Help Me Get Access To My Son” Actor Yomi Fabiyi Cries As Son Clocks Six. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “please Help Me Get Access To My Son” Actor Yomi Fabiyi Cries As Son Clocks Six. (1269 Views)

Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake / Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US / Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“please Help Me Get Access To My Son” Actor Yomi Fabiyi Cries As Son Clocks Six. by street2view: 11:41am On Mar 24, 2017
Nollywood producer and actor Yomi Fabiyi is obviously in a sober mood this morning as his first and only son clocks six.

The actor in a very touching post cried out that he needs access to his son who he had not seen in many years. In his emotional post, the actor recounted how the mother of his son has denied him access because of her anger towards him.

“I did all I can to have access to you. I married your step mom among other things so I can have civil means to gain access.” The actor said revealing the reason he married his British wife Fran.

The emotional actor in his post begs his followers to help him get access to his six year old son whose mother’s anger and bitterness have denied him from showing his son love.

“I wait for the day you’ll call me daddy” he wrote.

Then in a desperate move, the actor dropped his mobile number hoping someone it would reach his six year old son.

Recently, the actor revealed he was working on divorcing his British wife as the marriage was not working out and he has hopes of loving again.

Love has indeed been unkind to the talented actor.

SEE COMMENTS AND WATCH VIDEO ;

http://street2view.com/please-help-get-access-son-actor-yomi-fabiyi-cries-son-clocks-six/

Re: “please Help Me Get Access To My Son” Actor Yomi Fabiyi Cries As Son Clocks Six. by Abortions: 12:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
hABA WHO TOOK MY FVCKS?I WANA GIV A FVCK PLS BRING BACK MY FVCKS
Re: “please Help Me Get Access To My Son” Actor Yomi Fabiyi Cries As Son Clocks Six. by Dyt(f): 12:14pm On Mar 24, 2017
The love of a father sha
It is well
Re: “please Help Me Get Access To My Son” Actor Yomi Fabiyi Cries As Son Clocks Six. by austine4real(m): 5:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
next please
Re: “please Help Me Get Access To My Son” Actor Yomi Fabiyi Cries As Son Clocks Six. by fourfunmi: 6:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
Eh yah!!

(1) (Reply)

A Marriage Advice From A Father To His Son / Why Does The Lady's Name Appear First On Most Wedding Invitation Cards? / Choosing The Right Toys For Your Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.